Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students (26630 Views)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by PHgirl(f): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
That was how a friend of mine wore a pingin dress to a lecturer's office. The man wanted to straff her right there in the office.

In other news...
I'm surprised I read all that cheesy

What's a "pingin dress"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by seedorfg(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
there iz Godu oooooo
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by haibe(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Actually the way some ladies dress cause all this. I don't solely blame the lecturer
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
One of the reasons I laid my body with magun,the african insurance
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by miqos02(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
too bad
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by CLEARINGAGENT: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
She should have asked from her classmates or attend tutorials.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by kpeteman(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
it's no longer a new thing, a solution is required to this
ASAP
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by mocmike(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
U no serious oooo, u got my rib cracking. So after d masturbation he will strike to all direction. I durge am. LMAO
ennon92:
"Kiss me and pass"...that got me cracking.

D thunder wey go fire those lecturers still dey ma$turbate
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kiss Me and Pass, Part 6.....COMING SOON.

That will be the next NollyWood movie.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by cee001(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
I feel for beautiful female campus folks. May God save u from evil men.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by poiu77: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
some lecturers are very stu..pid when it comes to puna..ni.

meanwhile some female students are not helping matter by d way dey dress. and some deliberately seduce dese lecturers for grades. I happened to know an incident when I was in part two. dis girl was in part three. she was retaking d course again. she was not brilliant, a struggling student. menh.... I no know say no be only me dey observe things sha. to cut story short d girl pass ooo after she gave her waist for proper summary. d lecturer retired dat year. to tell how old d man be. dat girl should not be more dan 25years and lecturer nko....65 years( retirement age)
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Aydesmond(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Honesty007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
So sad , i dont know what to believe again!!!
Sometimes i wondered if it was because most of the students were not admitted on merit ,maybe that was why lecturer's had the effrontery to always harras and prey on thos who were admitted to Universities by connection and Money!!!
Now i know its much worse than this and i pity all these Students.Mehn Lecturers are wicked ooh!!!

But runsgirls too full University and they don't give a Damn.
I believe this is a 50 50 case, and i wont blame female or male students ,but i blame the universities too who just love money and cconnection.Girls are seen as Advert products.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by armadeo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Montaque:
Some of these lecturers go still dey scream, "this government is corrupt!"

grin grin grin grin grin

dem go dey form unionist join. chai!!! nigerians another word for hypocrisy
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Akposkool(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Did you actually type this whole text book? Let me contribute. The girl no da class when lectures da go on? Abi any other person no understand the topic for the class to put her through? You see some of our girls compound problems for themselves. I believe she knows most lecturers are flirts. She went up to him for extra tutoring because na primary school abi? Please tell that girl to tell you what she went there for.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by daveP(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kiss and pass? Lol

Well i discovered some ladies notice irrelevant things about a lecturer-such as the way he walks;crushing on him, etc. Its not only lecs that throw the hook, line and sinker oftimes so to speak.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by lukuluku101(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wow! What an epistle
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by ennon92(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
mocmike:
U no serious oooo, u got my rib cracking. So after d masturbation he will strike to all direction. I durge am. LMAO
lol..re u a lecturer?
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by coulisse: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
no one deserves to be assaulted or raped
some lecturers are so useless they can do anything that is wearing skirt
Nigeria environment is not conducive for women a country where our women are blamed for the clothes they wear when they are raped. any man that physically assault rapes or tries to have sex with a lady thru threat is a domestic animal

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by domopps(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wao Long story very pathetic! Even dough I didn't read it #

Cheeers
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by yrret: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Whoe wrote such a lengthy novel?

Anyways, I can't wholly blame lecturers for the assualt.

When I was a member of the SUG then in school.
Girls were always coming around for help(grades, getting hostels n e.t.c) you know girls are always desperate than guys
They could go any extend to achieve their parochial aim.

Buh its allowed.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by abdulkayus(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
The ish is that this issue of sexual harrashment and sex for grade is much more common in d southern universities than in northern universities. Through out my years schooling in a reputable northern university, its hardly for u to hear about sexual harrashment or sex for grade. I don't say it does nt happen, bt its very rare and culprits are punish severely, jus lije d case of d old prof in ABU Zaria that was dismiss for sexually harrashing a married woman bt down south, its more common and glaring and nothing d administrators are doing about it. May God help us in this naija.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by sod09(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tooooo long
Pls can someone explain
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by kikelomojessy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Most times, we ladies make matter worse.
When there are student on campus that lecture for free or collect token for their lectures, while some sell cd's that u can watch and learn, u carry ursef go meet lecturer like say na secondary school u dey.

Most gurls throw demselves at the lecturers. And the old fools too use that oPportunity to befriend any gurl dat just want to ask sincere questions without bad interior motive.

Our school system na God hand eh dey.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
...UNIPORT!!sociology and arts side!! all those AKAMAS lecturers!

it doesn't happen in the strict engineering departments . engineering girls be like mechanics cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by 400billionman: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
sleeky8:
Most times I blame the ladies, the notion "you are addressed the way you dress comes to mind".
For instance, we all saw what seyi wore to meet the president, if the president invites her later that night shebi she will scream "sexual harrassment". If you are not a hoe why dress like one?
To the lady in the story so of all the brillant boys in your class no one could help except the lecturer abi? And when he invited you to a beer parlour you didn't reject the first time. Just so you know body nobi wood.

Well said.

She is very iddioottic..
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by uncjay(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Too long yet I read everything...lol....contributing to the matter, well the girls dem no dey help mata at all.... Imaging me passing by in the campus only to see this light-skinned beautiful girl walked pass me and dressed provocatively...I look and look and look until she was gone, imaging my body shake well well, make lecturer see am make him tin no move ta! Na lie. Xo I thing proper dressing would go a long way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / Missing Covenant University Graduate Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.