Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students (26631 Views)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Untrollable: 4:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Okay, so, I just asked Google what seyi actually wore to the president. . . . and it's not surprising. . . .
Meanwhile, I find reason to blame the lady. She had no right to approach the lecturer in the first place na. It's a bloody university, not a secondary school na. You're expected to be smart enough to solve your problems independently. In essense, you are trying to secure a favour from a lecturer . . . obviously, you're going to offer him something . . . duh
Let this be a lesson to all Nigerian university students that also happen to be females . . .
Stay as far away as possible from your lecturers . . . and try not to be provocative.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by wwwkaycom(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Oh I remember Prof Philip in FUNAAB, very notorious for this philandering thing, I learnt he was sacked for it
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Gerrard59(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Only in Nigeria I have seen people complain about the way a Lady dresses. Nobody deserves to physically assault a Lady cos of her dress mode. At most look but don't exert force.

Are you guys implying that a Lady should be raped even if she's nak€d?

@Sheyi Shay dress, it was an evening event, she for tie wrapper?
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Fkhalifa(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2015
A lady who dresses so indecently has a motive,and i have very little sympathy for them when harrased...who are they fooling or trying to toture?or you think when God commanded them on dressing well covered,he dudnt know how a well healthy man reacts to what he sees?

dress well or fvck off simple. angry
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Gerrard59(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Fkhalifa:
A lady who dresses so indecently has a motive,and i have very little sympathy for them when harrased...who are they fooling or trying to toture?or you think when God commanded them on dressing well covered,he dudnt know how a well healthy man reacts to what he sees?

dress well or fvck off simple. angry

And for that reason you believe she should be assaulted and raped? Would love such if it were to be your own sister or daughter?

What happened to look and comot eye?
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Fkhalifa(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Gerrard59:

And for that reason you believe she should be assaulted and raped? Would love such if it were to be your own sister or daughter?

What happened to look and comot eye?
i am not in anyway justying the act but you need to be realistic, how many men can look and go?some dont mind spending huge money ontop,some ill condition them like these randy lectures,some ill even rape straight up..but to be on a safer side dress moderately,or is it that hard?
and my sister,daughter ill not appear like a slut no and never and should they be harrased as a result of their slutty dressing, i ill cast most of the blame on them..daxxal
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Gerrard59(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Fkhalifa:
i am not in anyway justying the act but you need to be realistic, how many men can look and go?some dont mind spending huge money ontop,some ill condition them like these randy lectures,some ill even rape straight up..but to be on a safer side dress moderately,or is it that hard?
and my sister,daughter ill not appear like a slut no and never and should they be harrased as a result of their slutty dressing, i ill cast most of the blame on them..daxxal

We have cases of when the lady dresses extremely conservatively and yet the lecturers still shook head.
Point is, it's very wrong and absurd to restrict the way and manner of dressing just because of randy men.

It's like saying we should stop flying airplanes cos some have been crashing.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by jorospet2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

You’re teaching or conducting exam and
when you look up all the bosoms you have in the
lecture hall are all exposed to you. You are
invigilating and as you’re moving around half of all
the buttocks are all exposed to you by all the bare
bottom trousers they are wearing

Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Fkhalifa(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gerrard59:

We have cases of when the lady dresses extremely conservatively and yet the lecturers still shook head.
Point is, it's very wrong and absurd to restrict the way and manner of dressing just because of randy men.

It's like saying we should stop flying airplanes cos some have been crashing.
i get your point,some lecturers ill harass an alhaja or sister in d lord,those are sick to me and are in the minority...
many instituitions have made it a rule for their ladies to dress decently or face the SDC..
i hope you welcome that move?
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by Gerrard59(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even though it may seem like a good idea. In my opinion, I don't welcome it. You ask why?

We live in a modern society and the institution I presume is a secular one. It's wrong to command/coax people or set of persons to do what they normally don't like even when it doesn't betoken a danger to the society. Unless it's a religious university, which is where I would blame the persons involved, this case, the Ladies.
Re: How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students by charmingeyes(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
What then happens to those of us that the girls harass n offer themselves to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / Missing Covenant University Graduate Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.