Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Naira Records Gain Against Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Records Gain Against Dollar (31999 Views)

Naira Records Gain, Closes At 512/dollar On Tuesday / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by duality(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is Good news.

Don't expect those who didn't like the military victory against Boko haram to like this.

We shall recover all.

Vote GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by sayemma: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
I pity your level of ignorance
simplemach:
Thats goodnews. Gradually it will surely come down to #1=$1 as long as GEJ remains at the hem of affairs. GEJ is work. Ngozi is cordinating.
#GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by aLgoridim(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gained my foot.
What can I buy with that 1naira? Even in my area pure water is sold for 10naira and tomtom na 3 for 5naira. Anyway, change all the way.

#Sai Chanji
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by nzeaji(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerians, celebrating mediocrity since 18000. Mtchhhew!!!! angry angry

...and it even makes front page. *Smh* angry angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by iahmed(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
Thats goodnews. Gradually it will surely come down to #1=$1 as long as GEJ remains at the hem of affairs. GEJ is work. Ngozi is cordinating.
#GEJtill2019
you fool!
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by simplemach(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
sayemma:
I pity your level of ignorance
adconline:

Fantasyland for a deluded sociopath!
ipleddge:
Bro u dense no be small
iahmed:
you fool!
Guess you all are in Lagos, the lagoon is not far from you. Swim in it pls be careful for the sharks.
'HATERS'.....!
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by amunkita(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by amunkita(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
check my signature....the phone number will tell you which country Euro

Help mii out, my phone is dis kind dey call Kpalasa, it wont allow mii view ur signature..
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by goldman777: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
end of d cluesless jonathan and d pdp.misfits ffk,doyin okupe,pej,asari dokubo,boko haram,buruji kashamu,ayo fayose never again shall dis group control our country again in d next seven days
sai buhari change is coming
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by netmillionaires(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just 50kobo appreciation and people have started shouting GEJ till 2100. Nawaoh! If u av been watching exchange rate for years u must have noticed that naira always appreciate slightly in one week only for it to fall drastically again the next week or two or how do u think that the naira get to become #225 to the dollar. It is always 1 step forward 10 steps backward. Abeg make person rest jare. Naira wey go appreciate by 50kobo today only to depreciate by #5 the next day.

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Pennywise(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
GEJ is working

fresh air all the way from Otueke.
Thank you for the fan. It doesnt matter anymore if Nepa brings light or not.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2233929_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5

Jonathan can disseminate fresh air from Otuoke while Buhari is president in Abuja
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by innocent1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP you have confused the readers with much grammar now they don't understand what you are saying.

Simply say, $1 is now N197 unlike the previous week when it was N226 to $1.
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by netmillionaires(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
aLgoridim:
Gained my foot.
What can I buy with that 1naira? Even in my area pure water is sold for 10naira and tomtom na 3 for 5naira. Anyway, change all the way.

#Sai Chanji

Na lie o. Tom Tom 3 for #5 for where. U even use mouth help them small. Most small small sweet na 3 for #10 or 3 for #20. Always na 1 for #5... I been like that man b4 but now na #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by arsetalks(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Good news for those in Nigeria, bad news for us outside Nigeria
Because you are outside Nigeria you now wish the country bad for your own selfish interest?

You know the funny thing about this? The people you send the money to here in Nigeria will be greatly affected by the crash in the naira as they will have to spend the money to buy expensive stuffs. They may be having more naira at hand but what is the use of more naira at hand when it is not enhancing their buying power?

I make 100% of my money in either pounds ( mostly ) or dollars ( cos I am a football blogger who doesn't earn his living in naira ) but even I know a poor naira can only affect me in the long run.

Let's stop being selfish. Do your relatives here spend naira or dollar? Does a poor naira affect inflation or not?

This is not mouthing you off and I do not want to take it as bad mouthing you, but a noble correction of a wrong thinking.

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by rebranded(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
#GEJtill2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYjoreVoIq4
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Bonapart(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Because you are outside Nigeria you now wish the country bad for your own selfish interest?

You know the funny thing about this? The people you send the money to here in Nigeria will be greatly affected by the crash in the naira as they will have to spend the money to buy expensive stuffs. They may be having more naira at hand but what is the use of more naira at hand when it is not enhancing their buying power?

I make 100% of my money in either pounds ( mostly ) or dollars ( cos I am a football blogger who doesn't earn his living in naira ) but even I know a poor naira can only affect me in the long run.

Let's stop being selfish. Do your relatives here spend naira or dollar? Does a poor naira affect inflation or not?

This is not mouthing you off and I do not want to take it as bad mouthing you, but a noble correction of a wrong thinking.
lol. ... point of correction: i ain't wishing the naira a fall nor depreciation. It's just a fact
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by yusufbida(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
Thats goodnews. Gradually it will surely come down to #1=$1 as long as GEJ remains at the hem of affairs. GEJ is working. Ngozi is cordinating, haters are hating.
#GEJtill2019
Blind assumption if jonathan nd ngosi are fooling U can't U use ur head nd avoid making unrealistic statement.
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by successhunter: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Only a numskull will rejoice over this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by ifoundmyperfect: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Good news for those in Nigeria, bad news for us outside Nigeria

Badder news for us that are paid in dollars... grin
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Bonapart(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Badder news for us that are paid in dollars... grin
hahahahaha.... young man don't wish your country's currency a fall
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Btruth: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
Thats goodnews. Gradually it will surely come down to #1=$1 as long as GEJ remains at the hem of affairs. GEJ is working. Ngozi is cordinating, haters are hating.
#GEJtill2019
You can be so funny....lol. GEJ working indeed!
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by krystal101(f): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
May God bless you abundantly!
My thoughts exactly

nastyesco:
Pls I CNT identify the gain here...N1 on BDC isn't gain...the official market rate is the same... We need #Change beyong GMB and GEJ...anything G## is evil right now

1 Like

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Afritop(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
#GEJtill2019
so you call that achievement. When the naira depreciated badly, GEj was not working then, but now that it appreciated minutely GEJ is now working. Was that the position of the naira when you voted GEJ
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by 989900: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by 989900: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
And bank rate is not N197 (at least not commercial banks rate)/ It is N208.5 as at an hour ago.
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Koroaso:
**********GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A PLAN*********

***********ONE NAIRA GAIN AGAINST THE DOLLAR*****

**********WE WENT FROM 100NAIRA =1$***********

*********NOW ITS 225=1$***********125% INFLATION********

********THIS GINORMOUS INFLATION + GEJ'S GARGANTUAN STEALING AND CORRUPTION WILL SINK AND DESTROY NIGERIA********

********INSANITY IS VOTING THE SAME PERSON OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT********

VOTE FOR CHANGE
GMB/PYO

where did u get 125% inflation. do you even kno what inflation is
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
MEILYN:
See my people celebrating mediocrity undecided. I am still trying to see how 1Naira is the gain we are looking for.

General Buhari has done it before and he is here to do it again. Sai Baba

really just 1# funny you...do you kno what 1# gain can do to $1billion...
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by firstolalekan(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
#GEJtill2019
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck foól.
Dollar was still 160 as at about 6 months ago.
GEJ till you perish.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
An item that costs N126 is now N125.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by prettyboi1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
A lot of these Jonathan/PDP supporters amuse me mehn. Just a 50 lobotomy gain & you all are here rejoicing? Rejoicing over what if I may ask? Slave mentality abounds on here mehn.
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by bobisky(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari and Apc are not wiser than Gej and those in his cabinet.if it were possible dey would av reduce $1 to 5naira but the inflation is the problem.They know how it has affectd the nation and they are working on it.i laf wen dey say buhari wil reduce it to 5naira.Apc are desperate and will use any small mistake by Gej as propaganda.its a gradual process.
Re: Naira Records Gain Against Dollar by Ikenna17(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where did this person get his facts, naira has remained below 200 since the beginning of March. I don't know which stock exchange he's quoting his facts from!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension Of International Transaction On Debit/credit Card. / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.