Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity (844 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed In Bible / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by GospelHotspot(f): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
The WE tv reality series ‘Mary Mary’, captured the emotional reunion of Mary Mary sister Tina Campbell and husband Teddy renewing their vows after she chose to forgive his infidelity.

In a clip before the ceremony, Tina is seen talking to her younger sister about forgiving her husband. After being told that people on the Internet are criticizing her for forgiving him.

“I don’t care what anybody thinks I chose to forgive because unforgiveness kept me miserable,” she said.

Tina was excited for everyone to see to family be restored. “Why would I let the whole world see my failure and not let the world see the rebuilding, she told her younger sister.”

Erica and all of the family was in attendance when Tina renewed her vows in the new season of the reality series. Tina and Teddy professed their love to one another in an out door sunset ceremony. Tina was glowing but did admit she missed her dad.

“Even though my daddy is not here to give me away, he feels very much present. I just wish he was here so I could say, ‘We did it, we made it through!'” the gospel singer reflected of her pastor father, Eddie Atkins, “I just wish he could’ve been there to see how it all turned out. He would be proud of the new Tina and proud of his new son.”

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/mary-marys-tina-campbell-renews-her-vows-after-forgiving-husband-of-infidelity/

Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Awwwww. Sweet!
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Kay17: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Marriage is such a frail institution.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by NosaHenry(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hope where won't be cases of renewers in the future
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by adanduka: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Not easy.
Hope the man doesn't take her forgiveness for granted.
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by ifekemmie(f): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wow, am happy for her. Forgiveness makes marriage grows
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Harmvirus(f): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
I like this part I don’t care what anybody thinks I chose to forgive because unforgiveness kept me miserable

So happy for her. We should learn to forgive
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Kay17: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2015
sometimes cowards have no option but to forgive.
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Kay17:
sometimes cowards have no option but to forgive.

No

It is because infidelity is too petty a reason for divorce especially where kids are involved

Tell me about abuse, then I will listen
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Kay17: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

No

It is because infidelity is too petty a reason for divorce especially where kids are involved

Tell me about abuse, then I will listen

You are one of the few people on Earth to accept infidelity in a marriage which is based on trust as petty.

Nonetheless, she couldn't risk it
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kay17:

You are one of the few people on Earth to accept infidelity in a marriage which is based on trust as petty.

Nonetheless, she couldn't risk it

Well, trust is such a very big concept to even trust my shadow with not to mention a HUMAN. So it is inconsequential, the important thing is ensuring you and your kids are health./(emotionally, physically+ all other ‘lliessmiley

Therefore the issue of infidelty is too petty to seek divorce where children are involved.

Most people can sure live with it. The consequences is too minimal to take serious. Someone has to clean up the mess

If it were abuse, I am all for throwing him in jail for he rest of his miserable life (this is me being nice) undecided
Re: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Renews Her Vows After Forgiving Husband Of Infidelity by Kay17: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
You don't seem to be a stranger to polygamy issues.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me With 3 Month Bible Reading Plan / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 9/6//15) - A Watchman For God I / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.