Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. (4671 Views)

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / How To Know The Best London Bales! / 1st Grade London Bales Euro& Wilcox Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
My
dear customers and intending customers, I have created this particular
thread for a good reason which is to do what is right and genuinely give
you all what you want.

Because of the complications and issues that arose in my other thread, I
was forced to go myself to source for a confirmed importer of good
quality bales. I was so unhappy that I had good intentions to deliver
quality service to everyone but issues arose regarding the quality of
bales they received from the supplier.

Now I have taken it upon myself to set the records clear that I really
want you all to be happy at all times and I am ready to deliver quality.

I now have available GOOD QUALITY GRADE A LONDON BALES for you. I have
personally taken my time to go and confirm for myself that this is
really good bales that all my customers will like.

I want to ensure that I take personal responsibility of this particular
bales and will take any blame personally cus I will handle everything
myself.

I will never let any of my customers down.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Below are some original pictures of kids and female choths from opened bales.

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another original picture:

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another picture:

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another original picture from a bale.

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Another picture:

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Take a look at this dress from a bale opened and confirmed before my eyes.

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Check this out as well.

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2015
I have been following this Nixanda former thread and finally decided to give him a try being that he as assured us he is the one to be held responsible from now and he is not with jennylov any more.
I spoke with him and I think he is a very humble and sincere guy.
Please has anyone tried him recently and how did your bale go because I just paid him for kids mix bale today.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by NewLiving(f): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2015
DivasandCreamz:
I have been following this Nixanda former thread and finally decided to give him a try being that he as assured us he is the one to be held responsible from now and he is not with jennylov any more.
I spoke with him and I think he is a very humble and sincere guy.
Please has anyone tried him recently and how did your bale go because I just paid him for kids mix bale today.

I believe you have nothing to worry about. I already posted a comment on his thread in the fashion section. I have ordered from him and I am to receive it today. My friend who helped me check the bale in Lagos confirmed they are really good and some actually have tags. Even the picture of my bale she sent wasn't looking bad at all so am confident he won't let us down. The guy is trying from my own point of view that's why I decided to give this shot.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
NewLiving:

I believe you have nothing to worry about. I already posted a comment on his thread in the fashion section. I have ordered from him and I am to receive it today. My friend who helped me check the bale in Lagos confirmed they are really good and some actually have tags. Even the picture of my bale she sent wasn't looking bad at all so am confident he won't let us down. The guy is trying from my own point of view that's why I decided to give this shot.

Wow thanks. Now I have more confidence at least.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by blessedhands: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
DivasandCreamz:

Wow thanks. Now I have more confidence at least.

No need to worry, the gentleman is sincere and trustworthy. I have ordered from him as well.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks for all the comments and recommendations. I promise not to tout my horns but work had to impress my customers and allow their testimonies speak for itself.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
what are your prices
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
suitangi:
what are your prices

The bales are all 80k ma. Properly sorted to suit you ma.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by completey(f): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
How many pieces is in a bale?
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
You will get between 200 to 250 pieces in a bale ma. Well sorted to your satisfaction ma.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by blessedhands: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Nixanda may God in heaven bless you for me IJN. The bale was really really really nice and people are just rushing it. My besty would call you soon bcus she collected your number from me, her name is Grace just in case.
May God crown all your effort with maximum success IJN
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote
author=blessedhands post=31977673]Nixanda may God in heaven bless you
for me IJN. The bale was really really really nice and people are just
rushing it. My besty would call you soon bcus she collected your number
from me, her name is Grace just in case.
May God crown all your effort with maximum success IJN[/quote]

Its really nice to hear this. I am now feeling so relaxed doing this business. Mine is on the way, the driver bringing it called me this morning. Am so happy
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for the recommendation madam and am glad you liked your bale.
I will keep doing my own part to ensure long term business relationship with everyone and also ensure you all are always happy.
I am glad going business with you all and appreciate your trust and confidence in me.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by UnitedMinds(f): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Oga Nixanda, how are you. Am the lady from Asaba that spoke with you yesterday regarding 1 bale of kids mix and 1 bale of ladies mix.
I have tried calling several times to get the payment details for me to transact this morning but its like the network is bad. Please kindly send me your payment details when you get this message.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote
author=UnitedMinds post=31983295]Oga Nixanda, how are you. Am the lady
from Asaba that spoke with you yesterday regarding 1 bale of kids mix
and 1 bale of ladies mix.
I have tried calling several times to get the payment details for me to
transact this morning but its like the network is bad. Please kindly
send me your payment details when you get this message.[/quote]

Good day madam, I remember you clearly ma. I have sent payment instructions to four persons Few minutes ago and I believe you are one of them. Plz confirm you got it. Thank you ma
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thanks alot Nixanda, I received my bale and love everything am seeing. You didnt dissapoint me in anyway. I will be in touch when I sell them off.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by WholesaleBags4U: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello Nixanda, I am so interested in your bales. Can you supply up to 5 bales of childrens mix and 5 bales of female wears on a weekly basis to Kaduna?
Let me know asap so we can discuss business.
Trust me if you can deliver to my taste, you will be shocked at what I have in stock for you in this business.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=WholesaleBags4U post=32074408]Hello Nixanda, I am so interested
in your bales. Can you supply up to 5 bales of childrens mix and 5 bales
of female wears on a weekly basis to Kaduna?
Let me know asap so we can discuss business.
Trust me if you can deliver to my taste, you will be shocked at what I
have in stock for you in this business.[/quote]

Sorry for the late respond ma. I can supply you any amount you want ma. Call me so we can discuss the discount.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by WholesaleBags4U: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Nixanda, I got the first bale u sent me as arranged and i wuz very impressed. Plz I have done an online transfer this morning for the 2 kids bale and 2 female bale as we discussed and I tried calling but ur numba hasnt been reachable. Confirm if u have gotten d payment and when I shud receive them. Thks a million.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote
author=WholesaleBags4U post=32298161]Nixanda, I got the first bale u
sent me as arranged and i wuz very impressed. Plz I have done an online
transfer this morning for the 2 kids bale and 2 female bale as we
discussed and I tried calling but ur numba hasnt been reachable. Confirm
if u have gotten d payment and when I shud receive them. Thks a
million.[/quote]

Mama Happy easter ma.. I sorry my phone was down. I am very glad you liked the bale ma. As of now I havent received alert for your payment but I sure know it will come but I will start sorting the bales out and I will call you to update you ma.
I am really honored to do business with you ma.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by GAMY(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Happy easter Nixanda, hope business is going well. I hope to place an order for kids mix by tuesday so please enusre you are reacable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Model 1000w (1.5kva) Inverter UPS, Inbuilt Charger, Digital Screen / Groundnut Cake Supplies / Were to get Catfish,rosted/life One,egg,broiler,mrs ijimakin,in akure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.