Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. (4674 Views)

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / How To Know The Best London Bales! / 1st Grade London Bales Euro& Wilcox Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by HomeEssentials: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
@Nixanda happy easter and may God strengthen you in all your business endeavors. I didnt receive my bales as scheduled for saturday which was yesterday. Please any news on why the delay?
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by dreamangels4u: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Good day Nix, happy easter and hope business is going fine.
My husband and I have been following your thread for a while now even from the old thread and we have observed how hard to been been working to put up a good and clean reputation so we have decided to contact you for some businesses.
1. Can you supply bedsheets in bales?
2. Can you help us get wristwatches for male/female & kids in bulk?

Finally, my husband and I run an event management firm in Lagos and we will like to know if we can hire you as an independent marketing executive haven observed that you are really good in marketing.

Kindly respond at your earliest convinience so that we can discuss further.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote
author=HomeEssentials post=32368230]@Nixanda happy easter and may God
strengthen you in all your business endeavors. I didnt receive my bales
as scheduled for saturday which was yesterday. Please any news on why
the delay?[/quote]

Happy easter ma, please the delay was due to this easter break and I assure you it will get to you on tuesday.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by HomeEssentials: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

Happy easter ma, please the delay was due to this easter break and I assure you it will get to you on tuesday.

Nixanda I got the bale and I have been busy selling thats why I didnt comment since.
Thanks and they are really very nice. I would place another order soon. God bless you
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please I honestly want to openly apologise for everyone who is probably worried about some delays in their deliveries. This is due to the elections which must have made everyone very careful about movement especially with the security checks and all.

Please note that your bales are safe and would get to you in the quickest possible time the roads are clear.

I really appreciate your understanding and will always do my best to ensure you are all happy doing business with me.

Thank you.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by dreamangels4u: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nixanda I must commend you alot for kids bale. It had lovely stuffs and I was so impressed. Keep up the good work ok. I will like to pay for ladies chiffon top and gown bales first thing tomorrow and please do not let the trust people have for you already die ok. God will crown your effort with success.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nixanda I believe you got a payment for 2 bales today from one Rukky. I was the one that recommended you to her and I know you wont dissapoint her but the koko now is that am placing my order tomorrow so any discount as per my recommendation lol?
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by NewLiving(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have bought more than 5 bales from Nixanda so far and I feel its unfair I havent commented since.
He has really done a good job and never dissapointed me. I always like my bales and am properly back in business since I started getting from him. I will recommend him to people anyday and anytime because I am still amazed to meet someone like him that cares so much about his customers especially in a gentle and humble way.
I just had to express myself for his hard work.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nixanda, hope all is well. My friends got their bales and they are happy with it but one of them mentioned she called you this morning to thank you and you didn't respond fine, saying you had issues with a bale that hasn't been delivered to kwara or so. I tried calling you to know if all is well and also to inform you of my orders already placed but your number has been switched off.
My dear, I know how hard you are trying but please just be stronge and endure temptations that come your way. Whatever the situation may be, there is always a risk to take in business so stand firm and don't let issues that arise weigh you down.
Whatever must have happened just try to resolve it like you have always done so you won't get your customers scared being that you have always been humble ok.
Please let me know if you have received my order and when I should expect it being that am worried not hearing from you as usual.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=DivasandCreamz post=32729220]Nixanda, hope all is well. My
friends got their bales and they are happy with it but one of them
mentioned she called you this morning to thank you and you didn't
respond fine, saying you had issues with a bale that hasn't been
delivered to kwara or so. I tried calling you to know if all is well and
also to inform you of my orders already placed but your number has been
switched off.
My dear, I know how hard you are trying but please just be stronge and
endure temptations that come your way. Whatever the situation may be,
there is always a risk to take in business so stand firm and don't let
issues that arise weigh you down.
Whatever must have happened just try to resolve it like you have always
done so you won't get your customers scared being that you have always
been humble ok.
Please let me know if you have received my order and when I should
expect it being that am worried not hearing from you as usual.[/quote]

Sorry for the late response ma, I was really ill and in hospital ma. I believe you must have gotten your bales by now.
Thanks you ma
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks Nixanda, i got the bales and hope your health is stable now. My friends told me they are placing orders with you today. I am still selling off mine so I would make order before the week runs out. Have a blessed day.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by HomeEssentials: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Good morning Nixanda, I am paying for childrens mix bale and ladies chiffon tops/gowning this morning. Please ensure you confirm receipt of payment and try to dispatch today as well so I can get it asap. Thanks and have a beautiful day.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by DivasandCreamz(f): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote
author=HomeEssentials post=32908017]Good morning Nixanda, I am paying
for childrens mix bale and ladies chiffon tops/gowning this morning.
Please ensure you confirm receipt of payment and try to dispatch today
as well so I can get it asap. Thanks and have a beautiful day.[/quote]

My friend got the chiffon mix and it was nice. I intend having that in my next order as well because she is selling out fast. Nice choice of bale.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2015
@HomeEssential good morning. I will inform you when your order has been received, sort them immediately and do my best to send it today but you know its still the duty of the transport company to deliver on time. Give or take you will get your bale tomorrow or wednesday guaranteed.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Justjyde(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2015
I left an SMS; I couldn't get calls through to your phone. Do you have London AAA bales for children (clothes, shoes and bags)? My SMS is the "serious enquiry" from a GSM ending in 00. Text me back and we can talk.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2015
seems this Seller of bales has deactivated his account.
Anyone in Abuja & environs with bales for sale?
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Justjyde(m): 3:14am On May 29, 2015
Well, this guy just scammed N84,000.00 out of me on 22nd May, 2015. You see, I sent an SMS to him on 08104032816 when I could not reach him via call. Then made that post you see above. He replied to me on WhatsApp on 081752984730 giving me more details on what it costs (N80,000.00) and that the number earlier called is available.

I called and spoke with him. He sounded like portrayed on this thread and mentioned N4K for shipping to me. So, I paid (via online transfer to Nixon Akhirome, Zenith Bank 2006684741). Since then, he turned off 08104032816 and refused to answer all WhatsApp chats.

His tainted stint at Coventry and his (purported) LLB from Igbinedion is giving him a sense of invinsibility. Technology always leaves a foot print (Makes you wonder how GEJ's conceding call got on main stream media). If you know this guy or he is your friend or family, call him to order. His MO is typical of scammers (you know, the famous 419). Preliminary scrutiny revealed that he has assumed several aliases on Nairaland over several years and has other collaborators.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Ikonz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
NewLiving:

This is strange and probably a new development. I have both from him a number of times and wasn't dissapointed until my recent purchase. From what he told me the main supplier is causing the delay which he explained was due to the fuel and transport issue. I am patiently waiting to get when bale and if things go otherwise I will have to raise alarm also but this is the first time am getting dissapointment from him.

Are you normal? Can't you see that the owner of this thread has deactivated his account? What other sign are you still waiting to confirm this scam? All those posts bearing "nobody" are his & he has since closed his account on nairaland.

You guys are really deaf and dumb, so after we worked so hard, did underground verification & bursted him & his partner in crime -Chilove, in the previous thread about his scam deals, you guys still went ahead to transact with him on this thread?

Good luck on your monies with him.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ikonz:

Are you normal? Can't you see that the owner of this thread has deactivated his account? What other sign are you still waiting to confirm this scam? All those posts bearing "nobody" are his & he has since closed his account on nairaland.

You guys are really deaf and dumb, so after we worked so hard, did underground verification & bursted him & his partner in crime -Chilove, in the previous thread about his scam deals, you guys still went ahead to transact with him on this thread?

Good luck on your monies with him.
he he he ikonz I beg u in Gods name you serve. I'm just seeing this chipraise is not Nixon partner.rather my customer.anybody that I supply bales do come to this site.to share testimony of d bales.as for Nixon may God forgive him and let him to pay pple that he scam.though Nixon was helping me to market my bales.I got many info that d bales are not good which resulted me to post on his wall.at times goes on Feb Ending he stop charting with me.unfriendly me from NL that I supply rubbish lol. I have to accept my fate and leave him to God.as times goes on he started marketing with other pple on NL that sells bale.which I don't knw and I will not care to know.I do see many Adverts of bales and testimony from pple that buy from him since he left me.I posted on whatsapp on my frnds group that I'm no longer with Nixon that anybody that transact with him is on his or her own risk.since den God have been bringing customers to me.for those that did transaction with him.put it prayer and keep trying his line.so sad to hear this. I thank God I'm not with him ooo.
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Fem60(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Do it yourself, fiverr 2weeks step by step online training. This is a step by step fiverr online training that will make you to understand fiverr very well. And we guarantee you that you will make over $50 before the end of this training. Visit our site on Nairaland to read more: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Well Confirmed Good Quality 1st Grade London Bales. by Justjyde(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
This man has refused to refund my money. Instead he tells me of a phantom supplier. He told me he was on his way to the warehouse where the products are kept and after collecting my money, he talks of a phantom supplier. He whines about how bad people are but I see through that screen.

Nixon Uwaifo Akhirome, brother to MacDonald Akhirome, refund my money. Your brother appears to be respectable. How come you all (including your sister Lilian Akhirome Omofuegbe) are lawyers? And you, Nixon, spend time planning schemes to defraud people? Whoa!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Model 1000w (1.5kva) Inverter UPS, Inbuilt Charger, Digital Screen / Groundnut Cake Supplies / Starting A Kiddies Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.