Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ (24242 Views)

Ubong Assam Delivers In Kidnappers’ Den / Kidnappers' Den In Omuma, Rivers, Discovered By Abia Police / Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Awoofawo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Senseless comment everywhere!
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Toosure70: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
merely looking at the wall, the wall is still new more than the years mentioned. hmmmmmm, South West governor? police? (PDP police), another PDP propaganda. nonsense.
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by basille(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria, where a man is been tagged a ritualist for practising his own indigenous tradition/religion.

1 Like

Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Harbioollah:
The rate at which Nigerians frown at anything traditional these days is alarming. Not at shrines are kidnapper's den. I'm not a traditionalist though but I think its dangerous for anyone practising Unorthodox religions in Nigeria cos someone can just see them and accuse them of being ritualists. The rest is history
are you one of them?
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Toosure70:
merely looking at the wall, the wall is still new more than the years mentioned. hmmmmmm, South West governor? police? (PDP police), another PDP propaganda. nonsense.
shatap!
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Toosure70: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
shatap!
Wetin hit ur head?
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by momo22: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
eyeview:
Its kidnappers den if it is in the south east or south south. The purpose is ransom. Anybody kidnapped in these areas can come back after a ransom.
If its in the south west,its a ritual kidnappers den. The purpose is diabolic human rituals. Anybody kidnapped here don't come back alive.
How many people came back from Okija shrine where several dead bodies were discovered?
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by 400billionman: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Harbioollah:
The rate at which Nigerians frown at anything traditional these days is alarming. Not at shrines are kidnapper's den. I'm not a traditionalist though but I think its dangerous for anyone practising Unorthodox religions in Nigeria cos someone can just see them and accuse them of being ritualists. The rest is history

Will you allow an uncompleted building near your abode to be frequented by unknown persons and faces ?

Whether traditional religion or not ?
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Yorubad![/size]
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by delishpot: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2015
onoja12:
My brother may God bless you,they attack traditional places of worship without respect,if we begin to attacked churches and mosque how would they take it

So Erin and shigidi nor get power fight back too? Naim be say dem be waste of time too na. Abegi, any juju or deity wey dem scatter him house wey no fit protect himself na waste of time. If e nor fit save himself, na how e want take save those wey dey worship am?
Plus I like how they scatter them. Let them also scatter churches and mosques. Not because I do not fear God but because 99.9% of religious places in naija are set up as businesses and nothing more.

When those that trully love God open place od worship, we will knoW and all see the light shine through.
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by onoja12: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Please na your God fit fight for himself,ignorance is a serious issues,then the slave mentality kicks in the minute you added Nigeria,please tell me which church the world over is not a money making venture

delishpot:

So Erin and shigidi nor get power fight back too? Naim be say dem be waste of time too na. Abegi, any juju or deity wey dem scatter him house wey no fit protect himself na waste of time. If e nor fit save himself, na how e want take save those wey dey worship am?
Plus I like how they scatter them. Let them also scatter churches and mosques. Not because I do not fear God but because 99.9% of religious places in naija are set up as businesses and nothing more.

When those that trully love God open place od worship, we will knoW and all see the light shine through.
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by delishpot: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2015
onoja12:
Please na your God fit fight for himself,ignorance is a serious issues,then the slave mentality kicks in the minute you added Nigeria,please tell me which church the world over is not a money making venture

And you did not read where I said they should also destroy churches Based on that same point you so desperately want to make? Abegi go sidon.
They should scatter them all. If you get any seF make dem scatter am join. Ya juju na toy.

I am not from the world over, let those from the world over worry for their own.
If I am rich and give charity to people abroad, will you not wonder why I left the poor of naija and worry about the poor of the "world over" . So now as I list naijas problem, I should rather worry about the world over ba?
Like I said, when we see those who serve God in truth and in spirit, the light will shine through.
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by onoja12: 1:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Oya make we no fight because my baba say make i no dey fight on Sunday

delishpot:

And you did not read where I said they should also destroy churches Based on that same point you so desperately want to make? Abegi go sidon.
They should scatter them all. If you get any seF make dem scatter am join. Ya juju na toy.

I am not from the world over, let those from the world over worry for their own.
If I am rich and give charity to people abroad, will you not wonder why I left the poor of naija and worry about the poor of the "world over" . So now as I list naijas problem, I should rather worry about the world over ba?
Like I said, when we see those who serve God in truth and in spirit, the light will shine through.
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by lumzybo: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Mod, why was my post hidden?
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by delishpot: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2015
onoja12:
Oya make we no fight because my baba say make i no dey fight on Sunday

ok. Baba is right. Make we nor fight on sunday....................we don move the fight to monday cheesy
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by akigbemaru: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2015
kidnapping den
Re: Framed Photograph Of S’west Governor Found In Ogun ‘kidnappers Den’ by Sodiumdawg: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Buh wasn't Jona's pic taken for ritual by Tompolo and friends?

And it was widely publicized?

What is this one supposed to mean?

The said governor shouldn't be voted for, right?

Why no of all times?

Nigerians, think!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Seven High Ranking Cultists In Lagos / Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.