Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

HURRY! Lagos Business School - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / HURRY! Lagos Business School (729 Views)

Do You Know You Can Be Lagos Business School Certified With Just ₦15,000? / Lagos Business School (Saturday, September 20, 2008) / Lagos Business School: Executive MBA Applications Are On Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2009
[center]LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (LBS)

ARE YOU PLANNING TO ATTEND LBS IN 2009? ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THE FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME MBA?[/center]

LXG Consulting, is an Independent MBA Admissions Consultancy with a focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria. We offer MBA Admissions Consultancy Services  for individuals applying for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs and have successfully helped people GAIN ADMISSION into the MBA programs of LBS. We provide our clients with guidance for passing the GMAT or LBS Entrance Examination. We also prepare them thoroughly for the Interview and if they  require financial assistance / support, we show them how to access it . Our successfully admitted clients can attest to the effectiveness of our service!! Please see our service plan below for more details.

[b]SERVICE PLAN

GOLD PLAN

Covers:
•   Development of Admission Strategy
•   Planning for school visits / information sessions
•   Coordination of all school communications
•   Development of GMAT / Entrance Examination Strategy 
•   Completion / Editing / Submission of application forms
•   Selection / Preparation / Editing of References
•   Preparation for Admission Essay Writing
•   Preparation / Coaching for Admission Interviews (mock interview sessions included)
•   Preparation for answering general questions
•   Development of Academic and Professional Resumes
•   Development of Waitlist and Deferral strategy
•   Provision of Guidance to accessing Financial Assistance / Support
•   Unlimited Access to our extensive resource center (Audio, Video and Printed materials)

For pricing and other enquiries, please call: 07029901121 (starcomms), 07026170405 (visafone), 08051408344 (glo)

TESTIMONIALS

"In short, I am very happy that I chose to hire LXG Consulting.  They were absolutely great.  They helped with everything from start to finish". I got admitted.

Olamide – Admitted  - EMBA 2008

"When I first heard of LXG Consulting from a friend, I expected a lot from them, and I was not disappointed. The results are amazing (I scored 720 on the GMAT) and I attended the interview session the other day and I got admitted. THANK YOU LXG!”

Ebere – Admitted - FMBA 2008

"When my friend first told me about LXG Consulting, I was excited. Within the first hour of working with them, I realized how valuable the service is. They are very thorough and professional. I aced the entrance examination and attended the interview session. I received my admission letter. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!”

Lizzy – Admitted - FMBA 2008
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
For pricing and other enquiries, please call: 07029901121 (starcomms), 07026170405 (visafone), 08051408344 (glo)
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2009
Re: HURRY! Lagos Business School by stankonia(f): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Scholarship Scholarship For Undergraduate/postgraduate / Scholarships And Toefl, Gre, Gmat / Secret: How to win any Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.