Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. (1612 Views)

Pedro And Cesc Fabegas All Smiles On Chelsea Flight Ahead Of Everton Clash / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo / Hilarious Pictures On Chelsea's Performance Dis Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
I commented on a news item on Chelsea's fb page as follows: "I had since stopped watching chelsea matches; they crashed out
of CL league. Mourinho should be sacked; his tactics destroyed us."

I also added: "Mourinho is a fearful coach. Had he taken it to the parisians, we would have emerged victorious."

Few minutes later, after others might have responded, I recieved the notification below:

"Jose Mourinho replied to your comment on Chelsea Football Club's photo (as follows):"

"when u are a fool u are a fool no matter how people tries to correct u, u will always try to prove your foolishness to be right I am the best coach in the world and I ways tell u that some times u lose even when u play well some times u win even if u don't
play well."

If I hadn't deleted that post of mine, the time of which coincided with the time he posted the comment, I would have replied
him thus:
"Sir, I am one of your avid supporters and you need to see the way I brag about you to my friends. However, I have to state the blatant fact when I see one, which is that you, Jose, are fearful. Your fearfulness costed us both City matches - a club Liverpool easily dispatched off. Anyway, thank you for stopping over to comment, but know that I am always entitled to my opinion, whether it is convenient with you or not. Thanks"
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by valmunich(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Okay.. So wetin we go do now?

2 Likes

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by diceman1: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
List of achievements....... Worlds best coach call me a fool.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by Icon4s(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
I detest Chelsea just because of Morinho. U are having a taste of ur own medicine. That is how ur coach insults opposing coaches and the press.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
diceman1:
List of achievements....... Worlds best coach call me a fool.
Not atall
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:
Okay.. So wetin we go do now?
Wetin you wan do na?
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by menix(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
@OP... Do we go to d bank wiv this news of urs?
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by Jibola10(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
So u mean mourinho can type poorly liked u did, guy dis is a pure lie.

3 Likes

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
menix:
@OP... Do we go to d bank wiv this news of urs?
No. I was simply surprised that mourinho, as busy as he is, still has time to log into chelsea's fb page and comment on fans' posts. How many managers do that? It goes to show how much he loves the club, and that he really means it when he says that Chelsea is like a home to him.

1 Like

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blatant lie who the fvck re u?proof it with a piq
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jibola10:
So u mean mourinho can type poorly liked u did, guy dis is a pure lie.
I was careful enough not to edit his comment and to post it here just the way it appeared. If I was really bent on make-believe, don't you think I would have edited his comment and polished it so anyone could easily believe? Mind you, Mourinho is a portugese. Though he might be a bit fluent in spoken english, his written english will obviously sulk. You don't expect somebody who is a speaker of up to five languages to have the time to study the correct use of punctuations.

1 Like

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Blatant lie who the fvck re u?proof it with a piq
Ask yourself, what would it profit me to just come up with something like this? If I hadn't deleted that post of mine on Chelsea fb page, I would have posted here the link to it and the comments that followed it, both mourinho's and those of other chelsea supporters.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by Jibola10(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
humnsikan:
I was careful enough not to edit his comment and to post it here just the way it appeared. If I was really bent on make-believe, don't you think I would have edited his comment and polished it so anyone could easily believe? Mind you, Mourinho is a portugese. Though he might be a bit fluent in spoken english, his written english will obviously sulk. You don't expect somebody who is a speaker of up to five languages to have the time to study the correct use of punctuations.
an impostor replied u, nd u claiming it's mourinho, nd u re even happy nt minding dat d impostor insulted u, face reality, it was nt mourinho dat replied u.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by obongtunji: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP, I don't think Jose will be that daft to write this poor english even though he is Portuguese
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by ajf(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol. Anybody can be Jose Mourinho on Facebook. I once thought I was chatting with David Luiz too, turned out to be an Indian self-servicer. E dey happen pele.

2 Likes

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
You may be wondering why Mourinho took special interest in mine. The reason isn't far-fetched: apart from the fact that my comment was the only negative comment (and also the only one which directly attacked his person), I was also lucky to be among the first five commenters, out-of hundreds of thousand of would-be commenters. It was just that the moment I logged in coincided with the moment the news item was just posted, so I immediately commented. If it were in Nairaland, I would have shouted "front-page things."

1 Like

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jibola10:
an impostor replied u, nd u claiming it's mourinho, nd u re even happy nt minding dat d impostor insulted u, face reality, it was nt mourinho dat replied u.
The truth is that you can't proof it wasn't him that replied me. But I have all the proof it was him that replied me.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by Jibola10(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
humnsikan:
You may be wondering why Mourinho took special interest in mine. The reason isn't far-fetched: apart from the fact that my comment was the only negative comment (and also the only one which directly attacked his person), I was also lucky to be among the first five commenters, out-of hundreds of thousand of would-be commenters. It was just that the moment I logged in coincided with the moment the news item was just posted, so I immediately commented. If it were in Nairaland, I would have shouted "front-page things."
i cant believe u re still deceiving urself wit dis so called fake mourinho reply, wat av u gained 4rm it, samuel etoo dat hav grudge wit mourinho nd insulted mourinho on like 3 occasions, he didn't reply etoo, nt to talk of ur irrelevant post on Facebook abt him

1 Like

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
obongtunji:
OP, I don't think Jose will be that daft to write this poor english even though he is Portuguese
You are saying this because you grew up hearing, sometimes speaking, and studying in English. Mourihno, unlike you, I presume, did a CRASH PROGRAM in English.

1 Like

Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jibola10:
i cant believe u re still deceiving urself wit dis so called fake mourinho reply, wat av u gained 4rm it, samuel etoo dat hav grudge wit mourinho nd insulted mourinho on like 3 occasions, he didn't reply etoo, nt to talk of ur irrelevant post on Facebook abt him
These are two different scenerios. I called for his sack for crying out loud; Etoo didn't! So why wouldn't he respond, if only to disabuse peoples minds from my comment. Also, what is the big deal about Mou responding to my comment. Oh, I see! In Africa, and perhaps Nigeria, leaders are so disconnected from their people in a way that responding to their people's comments on social media is considered a big deal.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by menix(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
humnsikan:
No. I was simply surprised that mourinho, as busy as he is, still has time to log into chelsea's fb page and comment on fans' posts. How many managers do that? It goes to show how much he loves the club, and that he really means it when he says that Chelsea is like a home to him.

Well its an achievement 4 u then cous i neva even see Keshi b4 talkless him replyin mii..
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by Extom(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2015

LIE KILL YOU!!!
angry
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Extom:

LIE KILL YOU!!!
angry
Just ask yourself, why would I lie about a mere mortal like me replying to a comment I made? And how on earth would I have been able to manufacture such sophisticated lie. It's not a lie.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by humnsikan: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2015
menix:

Well its an achievement 4 u then cous i neva even see Keshi b4 talkless him replyin mii..
Haha...that's just it my brother. Here in Africa, we hold very high opinion of ourselves. A friend of mine in the UK told me that David cameron goes to work at times on a public transport; that the major of London goes on a bicycle; and Queen Elizabeth's convoy doesn't blare a siren..
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by M4gunners: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2015
I was here to read comments. Meanwhile, Emirate Stadium is also open for you. Join the winning team Arsenal.
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by dicksj93: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
humnsikan:
I commented on a news item on Chelsea's fb page as follows: "I had since stopped watching chelsea matches; they crashed out
of CL league. Mourinho should be sacked; his tactics destroyed us."

I also added: "Mourinho is a fearful coach. Had he taken it to the parisians, we would have emerged victorious."

Few minutes later, after others might have responded, I recieved the notification below:

"Jose Mourinho replied to your comment on Chelsea Football Club's photo (as follows):"

"when u are a fool u are a fool no matter how people tries to correct u, u will always try to prove your foolishness to be right I am the best coach in the world and I ways tell u that some times u lose even when u play well some times u win even if u don't
play well."

If I hadn't deleted that post of mine, the time of which coincided with the time he posted the comment, I would have replied
him thus:
"Sir, I am one of your avid supporters and you need to see the way I brag about you to my friends. However, I have to state the blatant fact when I see one, which is that you, Jose, are fearful. Your fearfulness costed us both City matches - a club Liverpool easily dispatched off. Anyway, thank you for stopping over to comment, but know that I am always entitled to my opinion, whether it is convenient with you or not. Thanks"
on the internet ,d r many hazards,ronaldos,messis n mourinhos and bro,one of em just replied u
Re: Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. by sCun: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
The OP of this thread can be easily scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics Finals: Brazil Vs Germany 20th August 2016.(9:30pm) / Ex - Real Madrid Goalie Iker Casillas To Move To Marseille / My Two Hundred And Twenty Thousand Naira Bet Looks Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.