Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. (481 Views)

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. by uchkochi(m): 6:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Only 10 percent of people go to church because of God. Are you among that 10 percent. A large percentage go to church because it is sunday, or to show off their clothes, or just to collect blessings from God. Go to church with the excitement of meeting God and worshipping Him. Today you will receive the greatest news of joy in Jesus name.
Re: Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. by iliyande(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Sure grin Expecially women
Re: Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. by lokito: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015
For instance, today I didn't go to church because all the businesses I did last week till Saturday flopped and I lost money.
So how will I even understand any preaching if I sit down there in church. I can't

2 Likes

Re: Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. by sinkhole: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2015
I go to church because my wife always force me to do so and I have not seen what she gained by going to church! But I want to make her happy by following her to church, if she is not around I dont go to church.
Re: Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. by kelvincoll(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2015
No doubt ur re right, the church is now a place for alot of other thing besides communial worship. embarassed

A friend of mine registers at different church every sunday for job prospect and connections

Another friend in search of future life partner. wink

A engr friend looks out for church with new infrastructural project where he can get contracts. grin

With tomorrow's uncertainty in every facet of life, trust me a lower percentage listens to the word or participate actively in church activity.

#All man for emsef, God for us all ✌️
Re: Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. by Trueigbo: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2015
Those who go to church for other reasons are called church goer

(1) (Reply)

Why Faith Is Important / Insightful: How The Apostles Died / Restitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.