Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair (50971 Views)

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
continues

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by oluwadanie1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerians are very religious or should i say superstitious... And na we do bad things pass...

Just imagine you enter an elevator and ask people inside, are you going down? The reply you get is, 'am going up in Jesus name'...

237 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by 3ace(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
lol. That's how backward/foolish some people can be. Even if she's possessed, can you deliver her by beating? Things of the sprit are different from things of the physical and must be dealt with accordingly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by elantraceey(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin

Some people do that out of ignorance .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by angieberry(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol
Haha not necessarily because she's lite skinned though.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol maybe tz bleaching cream. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Tallesty1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Under anointing and you felt the pain?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by indiraserv: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
If the woman didn't or doesn't have affiliation to Mammy Water how did she recognise someone with Mami Water spirit,like only attracts like.........and it turned out she was wrong ,under the so called Mami water annointing the lady should have slapped her,no one would have questioned her afterall all nah under annointing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by littlemistress: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Under anointing and you felt the pain?

you dey mind the pathetic liar?? angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by loomer: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2015
So all mammy water na light skinned?
Infact, wetin be mammy water gan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Pavore9: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Wetin person no go hear! So mamny water and her agents are supposedly fair-skinned!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by cold(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2015
oluwadanie1:
Nigerians are very religious or should i say superstitious... And na we do bad things pass...

Just imagine you enter an elevator and ask people inside, are you going down? The reply you get is, 'am going up in Jesus name'...
Ahahahaha..so true. That elevator bit really cracked me up because i've had first hand experience. And to they were still going down..smh. Someone can't even say if he or she is not feeling too well even when it is obvious they're very sick and need help. You hear stuff like 'i am well in Jesus name'. Truly Nigerians are so notoriously religious it's not even funny
Pavore9:
Wetin person no go hear! So mamny water and her agents are supposedly fair-skinned!
You would be amazed at the number of Nigerians who still tie being light skinned to the occultic realm. The number is mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Okay
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by parzdor(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by ultrazone(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2015
shshshs
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by boman2014: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2015
DO YOU APPEAR TO HAVE FISH TAIL IN HER EYES?

"THE GODS MUST BE CRAZIE"
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by myklangelo(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
How the congregation were disillusioned because they were blind.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by ikombe: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
The lady wey beat d gal with her hand no try @ all , if na for my church na plank we go take commot the spirit . AREA grin

13 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by mrlaw93(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
And this idi.ot OP put it upon herself to bring this wack story on Nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by BillDesmond2much(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm, having a fair skin hasn't been fair on me either.
In the university my male friends can miss lectures, bt because of my color any class i miss the lecture will notice.
Am always careful abt some things because many guys are dark bt few are fair, my people anything wey me do na me dem de see pass o.
My dear sister jst dnt worry too much as u will always be a mammy water in d eyes of many all ur life.
And to those wey dey plan bleach na cutlass dem go use cut off ur own mammy water
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by xabi148(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Why na...ignorance of church members(some)...b4 we go knw albino go bcum illegal
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by zonax(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
This one na gist?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
1. Fell under annointing
2. I woke up and drove her away

So person dey wake up under annointing?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
She should stop being fair...........
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by boss1310(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2015
oluwadanie1:

i call them hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Tolzeal(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2015
grin

Actually this would only happen in Nigeria..
A re.tarded mentality we've been into since 1805BC.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by freshness2020: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Funny!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by raziboi(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Bae maybe u weren't originally light skinned.... she was beating out the bleach from ur body..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2015
True most light skin are mammy water, thats why MrCork has fallen to their spell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.