Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Verne Troyer rushed to hospital after seizure - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Verne Troyer rushed to hospital after seizure (657 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Don't Be Fooled: Real Reason Oritshefemi Uploaded Hospital Pictures / Lil Wayne Hospitalized Again For Seizure / Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verne Troyer rushed to hospital after seizure by okwuvic(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Verne Troyer was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after suffering a seizure.

The actor was at the Heart of Texas Comic Con in Waco, Texas when the incident occurred during a meet and greet with fans. Witnesses tell TMZ Troyer appeared to have trouble breathing before the seizure struck. He was then taken to the hospital. A rep for the star says Troyer underwent testing at the medical facility, and is doing okay now. It’s unclear if he remains in the hospital. Gossip Cop has reached out for more information.

Read on: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/03/verne-troyer-rushed-to-hospital-after.html

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Nairaland Come See Weting My Eyes See O, I Love Butt / Scoring Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud / Kindly Help Me Out. I Need This Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.