Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji (821 Views)

Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single / Checkout Photos Of Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet. / Toilet Studio: Who Killed It, The Game Or Phyno? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don't know if anyone have ever been to the general hospital at igando and see the poor state of the toilet..
I went to the hospital for treatment of typhoid which could contacted through this same reason.and these are the people we trust our lives on..if you think am lying please you can visit the hospital at igando Lagos state

We need to create awareness for the local government to know these not the change we asked for

Please help move to the right section

Cc lalasticala
Cci ijelove

Please do the needful and save peoples life's from contacting chronic diseases

Re: Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji by HungerBAD: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wow.

1 Like

Re: Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
@ OP YOUR LIES WONT TAKE YOU TO ANYWHERE THAN FRONTPAGE ON NAIRALAND. MAY GOD JUDGE YOU BUT THAT IS NOT IGANDO GENERAL HOSPITAL.
Re: Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji by shogz89: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op.. Pleas add graphic photo,, o.p,, even a pig won't be comfortable,, and to think this is suppose to be an hospital were cleanliness should be their watchward.. . No on should blame government here cos they won't be the one to wash it.
Re: Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP YOUR LIES WONT TAKE YOU TO ANYWHERE THAN FRONTPAGE ON NAIRALAND. MAY GOD JUDGE YOU BUT THAT IS NOT IGANDO GENERAL HOSPITAL.

Please go to the hospital and check yourself I see no reason to lie
Re: Graphic photo: poor State Of Igando General Hospital Toilet By Olarhtunji by madridguy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
I repeat you're lying... To nail it all, which section is this ?

olarhtunji:

Please go to the hospital and check yourself I see no reason to lie

(1) (Reply)

Mella Ft. P-square – Ginger / Nairaland Youngest Artist Version Of Who You Epp Competition With Olamide / I Need Help With The Bass Guitar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.