Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) (1027 Views)

As A Christian/muslim, Have You Ever Prayed For Satan? / How To Watch Out For Satan’s Tricks! / Another Way For Satan To Destroy Lives. Please BEWARE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2015
Many of us have read it in the Bible that Satan was once an angel of the Almighty God but later, God turned his back against him due to Satan's pride and promised him that he will spend his whole life in hell after the second coming.
Now my question is; can't Satan swallow his pride and ask God for forgiveness so that we can all enter the kingdom of God?
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by asadike(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Pride, my brother,u don't know pride. Ngwa, ekwensu, over to u.
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Tallesty1(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Ekwensu ajuju abia.
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
on the contrary, it's the bloody old testament jewish yaweh who needs to repent and apologize to everyone(including Satan)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ekwensu ajuju abia.
Biko nu Translate
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Hahaha See as i just dey laff ona:-D
op ur mentality self
When Nigeria cannot change frm their evil ways let alone satan
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Enegod(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Another Ekwensu thread undecided

Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Hahaha See as i just dey laff ona:-D
op ur mentality self
When Nigeria cannot change frm their evil ways let alone satan
God is unpredictable, you know that?
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Enegod:
Another Ekwensu thread undecided
undecided
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

God is unpredictable, you know that?
I know. But not in this case
Orijin na u be this?
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I know. But not in this case
Orijin na u be this?
Na me oooo my brother
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Na me oooo my brother
Them ban you? Or na ur new moniker be dis
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Them ban you? Or na ur new moniker be dis
Dem ban me nii ooo.....
As i dey open new accounts, dem jez dey ban am
Na only diz one survive
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Dem ban me nii ooo.....
As i dey open new accounts, dem jez dey ban am
Na only diz one survive
lols! So wetin you con do na
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Dnarvaez:

lols! So wetin you con do na
I go dey talk to mods and supermods anyhow but dem go unban me 2day sha wink
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Yahweh can also repent. Actually he did a few times in the bible,ask Moses. But to be honest,the bible is full of lies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

I go dey talk to mods and supermods anyhow but dem go unban me 2day sha wink
hopeful for you. Anyways happy sunday!
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:
Many of us have read it in the Bible that Satan was once an angel of the Almighty God but later, God turned his back against him due to Satan's pride and promised him that he will spend his whole life in hell after the second coming.
Now my question is; can't Satan swallow his pride and ask God for forgiveness so that we can all enter the kingdom of God?
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but
whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this
world, neither in the world to come.
Re: Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) by Orijin105: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dnarvaez:

hopeful for you. Anyways happy sunday!
same to you bro wink

(1) (Reply)

April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? / Seven Signs Of The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.