Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! (10496 Views)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / 250 Affordable Housing Unit Estate 4 Sale At New GRA Trans-ekulu Enugu- updated / Alternative Building Materials: Plasterboards/gypsium Boards For Wall Panelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
REASONS TO BUILD WITH HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™
We will give you reasons for you to build with HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™, if it still is not enough We will give you more

COST SAVING - Economy of the final cost of up to 50 % of the wall of HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™ in relation to the use of burnt bricks and up to 30% when compared to conventional blocks construction.

TIME SAVING - Reduces construction time by 30% compared to conventional masonry due to the interlocking facilities that favor alignment and plumb the wall with ease.

STRUCTURAL STABILITY - The columns are embedded in the hollows of the bricks, better enhancing the load bearing capacity of the bricks and distributing the weight load on the walls. Creating a structure that is very safe!

WOOD SAVING - Up to 50% savings in the use of wood in casting of the pillars as the hollows of the bricks enables hidden columns to be built within the walls. Introduction of channel bricks which also helps cut down the wood requirements for lintels, beams and counter-yards. Further saving cost.

MORTAR SAVING - It is a known fact that every building material requires mortar for bonding, and the unavoidable high ratio of cement in the "cement+sand" mix requires (1bag of cement to lay between 60-80 conventional blocks) results in increase in material cost. Whereas HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™ saves up to 70% of mortar, (1bag of cement is required to lay at least 500 HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™). The bricks possess male and female interlocking facilities which locks the bricks in perfect plumb alignment and requires very little cement for laying, thereby saving money even more.

IRON - Savings on iron rods also called reinforcement bars which are distributed at pillar points, wall joints and calculated wall intervals, easily spreading the weight of the roof or decking by improving the load bearing capacity of the walls.

ECO-FRIENDLY - HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™ are cured with water and shade, different from conventional bricks that rely on burning of thousands of logs in kilns which contributes to global warming, pollution and deforestation.

DURABILITY - Greater durability than ordinary brick, these bricks are 6 times more resistant.

EASY TO FINISH, NO PLASTERING REQUIRED - Do not need to plaster or even paint, saving money even more. HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™ already have a beautiful finish, similar to brick, requiring the use of only a waterproofing solvent.
Coating is simple, applying only a thin layer over the brick walls.

TILES - The laying of tiles can be easily done directly on the bricks without any special preparations.

WASTE REDUCTION - Construction generates high amounts of debris making construction sites not so attractive as loads of debris and dust are quite repulsive to people, but HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™ reduces wastage and makes for a neat, debris free work.

SOUND PROOF: HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™ are very dense and possess two holes which forms sound insulation in the walls, thereby reducing the rate at which the noise produced in the streets gets inside the house.

THERMAL INSULATION (HEAT): Holes in the bricks are important for forming heat chambers thereby preventing the heat from the outside from penetrating inside the residence.
With that the internal temperature is lower than the external. A HOUSE WELL COOLED IN DAYS OF INTENSE HEAT!

MOISTURE PROTECTION - These holes also provide air evaporation, thereby avoiding the formation of moisture on the walls and inside the building, causing damage to health or property.

PLUMBING INSTALLATIONS - All piping is embedded in the holes avoiding breaking of walls as in conventional masonry. NO WASTE WITH WALL BREAKING

ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS - Just like the plumbing, are also embedded in the holes in the walls, all conduit and light boxes. Switches and sockets can be fixed directly on the bricks.

Come meet us at HulkSolid Ecological Bricks®™

9-11 Muftau Agbeye Street, by Millenium Estate, Oke Eletu, Ijede. Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria

Email: hulksolidbricks@gmail.com

Like us on facebook.com/hulksolidbricks

Whatsapp and mobile:
+2348026020682, +2348177538242
+2348084212683, +2349030732464

4 Likes

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by mufutau55(m): 1:40am On Mar 24, 2015
I will like to see more pictures of construction of building with this type of bricks/blocks..
Very interesting... please show more. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2015
mufutau55:
I will like to see more pictures of construction of building with this type of bricks/blocks..

Hajji M.

Put me down too.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by GOODMAN1: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2015
I am more than interested. Looking forward to seeing where and how it's been used.
I will also like it if you can shed more light on the waterproofing at the outside face.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
More pictures of our building system
mufutau55:
Hajji M.

Here are more pictures

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
GOODMAN1:
I am more than interested. Looking forward to seeing where and how it's been used.
I will also like it if you can shed more light on the waterproofing at the outside face.

Hi @GOODMAN1 there is a way we treat our bricks after construction that gives it the waterproofing effect. #businesssecret wink
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
More photos on our building technology...

For questions and enquiries you can reach us on

Mobile and WhatsApp 08026020682, 08177538242, 08084212683, 08126601882

Do like us on Facebook: facebook.com/hulksolidbricks

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by williams20(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please send me a quote , I'm very interested in this
peter_ogundele@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by Gods300men: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please send me a quote and plz post more pics; gods300men@yahoo.com
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 3:05am On Apr 19, 2015
More photos on our building technology...

For questions and enquiries you can reach us on

Mobile and WhatsApp 08026020682, 08177538242, 08084212683, 08126601882

Do like us on Facebook: facebook.com/hulksolidbricks

Web: www.hulksolid.ginani.net

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hi nairalanders, am sure u guys have been wondering what I've been up to... Well, here's a few pictures of our Affordable Alternative Building System.

1 Share

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
More pictures....more coming up wink

1 Share

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Good morning wonderful people, trust y'all had a good night rest. I hope y'all be following my thread as I put u through a building construction technology that is truly affordable, cutting the total overhead cost of construction by up to 30%.

Do have a wonderful weekend, pls feel free to ask questions.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by folamingo: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please I am highly interested in this. My number 08032284992 and email. folami.otemolu@gmail.com. I also want to know, is it possible to have a mixture of this bricks with hollow blocks to allow some portion to be painted? Expecting your swift response
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by tushbobo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good...Similar to hydraform bricks.
My main concern is the interiors. Can the interior face of the walls be plastered?... or there will be need for wall panels to be installed inside incase the client requires a smooth interior finish.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
folamingo:
Please I am highly interested in this. My number 08032284992 and email. folami.otemolu@gmail.com. I also want to know, is it possible to have a mixture of this bricks with hollow blocks to allow some portion to be painted? Expecting your swift response

It is possible to combine this with hollow blocks as it is exactly the same 6inches wide but as this is more durable and more economical one don't need such. Also, our bricks can be plastered or painted directly.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
tushbobo:
Good...Similar to hydraform bricks.
My main concern is the interiors. Can the interior face of the walls be plastered?... or there will be need for wall panels to be installed inside incase the client requires a smooth interior finish.

An advancement on hydraform technology as these bricks don't necessarily require the post and beam system they employ and yes pls @tushbobo the interiors can be easily plastered if the client requires smooth interior finish. There's no need for wall panels.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Just a few more pictures.... We are making progress.

Alternative Affordable Housing is not a Myth

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by tushbobo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
remmyjay007:

An advancement on hydraform technology as these bricks don't necessarily require the post and beam system they employ and yes pls @tushbobo the interiors can be easily plastered if the client requires smooth interior finish. There's no need for wall panels.

Ok then... looks like we are getting there.
I have always longed for more clay in Nigerian buildings as that is our lost architecture...Nature gave this to us in abundance but we chose to ignore it.
If the exterior is well done and the interior can be plastered then that will suffice for a standard or even luxurious dwelling.

1 Like

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
tushbobo:

Ok then... looks like we are getting there.
I have always longed for more clay in Nigerian buildings as that is our lost architecture...Nature gave this to us in abundance but we chose to ignore it.
If the exterior is well done and the interior can be plastered then that will suffice for a standard or even luxurious dwelling.

@tushbobo you're absolutely right, not just standard homes, luxurious homes too can be done with our technology. Here are a few pictures. Note the interiors too

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, sure y'all had a restful weekend. Tomorrow is Monday cry but money MUST be made, work must be done and we must impact our nation. wink

While we get prepared for another busy week as usual let me give you a sneak peek @ d beautiful world of brick Interiors.

I promise you, you won't want to plaster the internal walls of your house after seeing these pictures! grin

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello peoples here's just a few more pictures of our ongoing project.

#AlternativeBuilding
#AffordableHousing

#Ecofriendly

HulkSolid Bricks...
The way forward!!!

Do follow this post... Soon, we will put up full details of the materials spent on this project

cc @mufutau55

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
How about some beautiful brick finishes to end the busy day

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Sunday peoples...still thinking about whether to build with our alternative building system Here are a few more pictures.

#BricksDon'tCrack
#BricksDon'tCollapse

For more enquiries do reach us on
08026020682, 08177538242

hulksolidbricks@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/hulksolidbricks

www.hulksolid.ginani.net

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders, hope y'all been doing good. Been a while I've been here.... Busy busy all over the place, unno how it is for entrepreneurs just starting. Well, it's been quite a journey and am grateful to God. I have some more pictures of our different types of bricks specially made for different purposes...

There are three of them
In no particular order...
FULL BRICK, HALF BRICK And the BEAM BRICK.

In subsequent posts we'll discuss the different uses of these bricks...

....Do stay with us.

#ecofriendly #alternativeBuilding #durable #affordable #fireProof #heatProof #soundProof #bugProof #healthy #earthBuilding #natural building for a cause, building for nature, building for humanity.... #hulksolidbricks
Our alternative building systems puts you first, we've employed the most green building construction system... An Interlocking Stabilized Compressed Earth Building System that emphasises the safety of the environment and the health of not just our clients but Nigeria as a whole.

For more info, you can reach us:
www.facebook.com/hulksolidbricks
G+: @hulksolidbricks
Twitter: @hulksolidbricks
WhatsApp: 08026020682
Phone: 08026020682, 08177538242, 08024993590

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by omoola007(m): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Can. You show pictures of the final product of the house you were building. I am interested in using this for a warehouse.

Let's see what the finished product looks like.

Also can you compare it to block construction sat on a 3 bedroom bungalow.
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by lilreese: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2016
How does it cost for 5 bedrom duplex
Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by Norrah(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Homes available for sale at Casavilla Estate. Pay 1.5 Million and Move into your OWN HOME!!! Pay the balance of N5m over 5-10 years! Just 100 Units available in this batch!! See prototype below!

The type of HOME available are 3 bedroom semi detached bungalows, all rooms ensuite with finishing including POP CEILINGS, FLOOR TILES, etc (find prototypes below). This goes for N6.5m but when you pay N1.5m (Instalmental payment available), you move in and pay balance over 5-10yrs. (Call or email us for more details.)

We also offer for sale, plots of land at a discounted price of ₦1.5m (Instalmental payment available). Buy a plot and get a loan of up to ₦5m-₦15m to build at 6% interest rate and repay in 10-25yrs.

How does this work?
1.Call or email us to schedule inspection or for more information.
2. Pay for your plot(s) outright or using our budget friendly instalment plans
3. As soon as we receive your first instalment, we open a free cooperative savings account on your behalf and pay your minimum monthly deposit to your cooperative account for one year at no extra cost to you.
3. We also help you open a free National Housing Fund account with Federal Mortgage Bank or link your existing NHF account with our partner mortgage bank, so you can access your loan to build!
4. We will work with you to ensure all necessary documents are processed.

Casavilla estate, located in a fast developing area of Magboro, Ogun state, was conceived with comfort, class and ambiance in mind. Upon completion, the estate, will provide recreational areas, green areas, walk ways, good road networks, water drainage system, electrification, commercial areas and 24hours security. These facilities are professionally planned and developed, to help you live the quality life that you deserve.

All plots and houses in Casavilla Estate are authentic, legally documented, and come with a global c of o, letter of allocation, deed of assignment and an approved survey and estate lay out plan and also, you have no fear of harassment from omoniles.

This Offer is brought to you by Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society, in partnership with Tavern Development Company LTD and AG Homes Mortgage Bank.

To locate Casavilla estate, turn off Lagos Ibadan express way, before Mountain of Fire, into the road with a 'welcome to Magboro' sign post (on the right side if you're coming from Berger). Turn under the bridge and enter the main Magboro road, turn left at gas line junction and drive down gas line road until you get to Casavilla Estate. Generally, its about 10-12 minute drive from the express.

This offer is available for a limited time. So start calling now!

Contact us via

Phone Numbers: Nora (09080702018), Seyi (07015311431, 08082183471)
Office Address: Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society, 2b Oyetola street, off Ajanaku street, off Salvation road, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
Email: infocasafinacooperative.org, norao@casafinacooperative.org

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello good peoples...Been ages, oh how i miss you nairalanders. Are you still thinking about whether to build with our alternative building system in this recession? Here are a few more pictures.

#BricksDon'tCrack
#BricksDon'tCollapse

For more enquiries do reach us on
08026020682, 08177538242

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/hulksolidbricks

www.hulksolid.ginani.net

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Greetings fellow Nairalanders,
It's been quite a while since we've been here..... The recession hasn't been very friendly on business but we are grateful we're still here and we're pushing on the gospel of alternative construction "green consturction".

Here are pictures of what we have been up to.

we are moving forward

#ecofriendly #alternativeBuilding #durable #affordable #fireProof #heatProof #soundProof #bugProof #healthy #earthBuilding #natural building for a cause, building for nature, building for humanity.... #hulksolidbricks
Our alternative building systems puts you first, we've employed the most green building construction system... An Interlocking Stabilized Compressed Earth Building System that emphasises the safety of the environment and the health of not just our clients but Nigeria as a whole.

ig: @remmyjayhsb
Twitter: @remmyjayhsb @hulksolidbricks
Phone: 08026020682, 08177538242

Re: ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNIQUE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING!!! by remmyjay007(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Here are more photos of the ongoing project.

we're getting there

Twitter: @hulksolidbricks
Phone: 08026020682, 08177538242

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASBCA Demolishes Two Distressed Buildings / Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? / A Beautiful Beach Front Buy And Build Estate Located At Awoyaya+2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.