Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Get A Job Without Struggle: No Lies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Job Without Struggle: No Lies (646 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / He Applied For A Job Without NYSC Discharge Certificate / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job Without Struggle: No Lies by Sholiza: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2009
Get a job where not much people know about and make good income just by writing short sentences about products and services or by doing creative graphic design works if you belong to the category of people who enjoy and do design work for pleasure.

If you believe in yourself,you will get a job with the lead i would give you in my e-book.I can tell you as an experienced person in this field,I have worked on Brands like Dulux paints,L.G. Phones,Lekki british International School,Binatone,to mention a few;all you need to say in your usually informal interview is "I am passionate about writing/design" if asked really? You may say "I have seen a lot of adverts on TV and in Newspapers and i want to be a part of the making process"

If you are passionate about a job in the glamourous and office protocol-free industry of Advertising,get my E-book today at a give away price of N500.
Pay into the account number below and get your E-book in latest 30mins
GTBank Account;
Name:Ojo Oso
Account Number:2362230991590

Call me on 08028496293 or mail projectsmiles@yahoo.com as soon as you pay and be sure to get direction on where to go pick up the job without fail.

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Apply Online / Jobs At Chi Limited. / To Access The Main Site, Click Here Status Updates Hi, Tell U D Truth. There's A Site Giving Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.