Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? (572 Views)

Visit Jela's Palace!!!!!!!! A Place For All Ladies. / Exclusive Xmas Advice To All Ladies. / Important Tips To All Ladies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
There is this belief that whenever a man is pursuing an important aim in his life like job, business, contracts or any other very vital goal that if he sleeps with a lady that it brings bad luck or jinx to his endeavors, is this a mere superstition or is it really true??

my very close homie have been complaining about this chick he met few months ago that whenever he fvcks this chick that week will be fvcked up for him his biz and the money he usually makes reduces terribly till after a week and few days, he said this has happened like thrice and that's why he noticed and became curious about it. For me I told him that it might not be the lady but my other friend believes that it's the girl and that ANYTIME A GUY IS PURSUING ANY GOAL OR ABOUT TO ACHIEVE A SET GOAL THAT HE SHOULD ABSTAIN FROM SEX!!!! crazy right!?

SO IS THIS TRUE OR MERE SUPERSTITION?? IF ITS TRUE DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ALL CHICKS OR FEW SPIRITUALLY TWEAKED CHICKS? share your views so that I can show them the posts later.
Re: Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't know how true it is, but personally I believe it happens and in this case, ALL ladies
Re: Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? by daimsy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
daimsy:

what do you think? can relate to the issue? what's your perception about this??
Re: Does It Have To Do With All Ladies Or Few? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
I don't know how true it is, but personally I believe it happens and in this case, ALL ladies

bro what makes you think so? is it from experience or hearsay? and if this is applicable to ALL LADIES that means EVERY MAN has to stay clear of ladies anytime he's attending to goals or working towards achieving an aim. NO MORE SEX but does that mean that all those guys that achieved their goals totally abstained from sex before attaining their goals?

(1) (Reply)

Most Of The Card Readers In Edo State Failed / …now That You Are Mine By Orimoloye, Ifeoluwa / Four priests beaten to stupor as Enugu government battles Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.