Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures (20320 Views)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain 2 - 1 (Full Time) / FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Canada 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by starlingbawa(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting for that first game against Brazil, Then we will have the full compliment of all the players including Manchester City's Kelechi Iheanacho.

Now, why do i have this uncanny feeling that Nigeria might become champions of the world for the very first time at U-20 level come June.

We'll see!!!!
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by daveP(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingbawa:
I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting for that first game against Brazil, Then we will have the full compliment of all the players including Manchester City's Kelechi Iheanacho.

Now, why do i have this uncanny feeling that Nigeria might become champions of the world for the very first time at U-20 level come June.

We'll see!!!!
so bad we lost but obviously Alampasu may just be back btw the sticks once again.
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by starlingbawa(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
daveP:
so bad we lost but obviously Alampasu may just be back btw the sticks once again.

I ve got no worries whatsoever that the 'Flying Eagles' will be 3 points better off after the game against Korea come thursday.

Alampasu must start inbetween the posts and Iheanacho must impose himself in the midfield.

Goodluck to the lads!!!
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by daveP(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingbawa:

I ve got no worries whatsoever that the 'Flying Eagles' will be 3 points better off after the game against Korea come thursday.

Alampasu must start inbetween the posts and Iheanacho must impose himself in the midfield.

Goodluck to the lads!!!
sure. infact i better drop my expectations for the ladies as well so i wont be twice hit by surprise.
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by starlingbawa(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
daveP:
sure. infact i better drop my expectations for the ladies as well so i wont be twice hit by surprise.

As for the Falcons, they will get to the Quarter-Finals as has always been the case. Whether, they re good enough for the Semi-Finals in 2015.... I guess time will tell.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers mate
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by daveP(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingbawa:

As for the Falcons, they will get to the Quarter-Finals as has always been the case. Whether, they re good enough for the Semi-Finals in 2015.... I guess time will tell.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers mate
i just watched d youtube highlights, mehn how did that enahalo make the team? we look okay as a team save that gut btw the sticks.. well thursday, the koreans should be playing against woundedlions and not eagles,so to speak
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by starlingbawa(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
daveP:
i just watched d youtube highlights, mehn how did that enahalo make the team? we look okay as a team save that gut btw the sticks.. well thursday, the koreans should be playing against woundedlions and not eagles,so to speak

I stayed up late and saw the game against Brazil. I'm a 100% POSITIVE we'll come good against the Koreans.

I'm not judging the Koreans by the 5-1 annihilation they suffered against the Hungarians. I simply believe we'll be too good for Korea and Hungary.

Time will prove if I'm right or wrong no doubt!
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by daveP(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingbawa:

I stayed up late and saw the game against Brazil. I'm a 100% POSITIVE we'll come good against the Koreans.

I'm not judging the Koreans by the 5-1 annihilation they suffered against the Hungarians. I simply believe we'll be too good for Korea and Hungary.

no doubt, seeing the ease with which the hungarians passed thru the korean defence, im sure we'l trash them both. Both il like the 4goals to be all we'l concede till we get across that group. I expect simon moses to play as well. His pass placement is damn accurate and precise. An Andrea Pirlo incarnate.
Re: 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures by starlingbawa(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingbawa:

So it turned out, I was right in the end!!!

I still believe the FLYING EAGLES will be in the Semi-Finals...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read / Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.