Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

"I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (1632 Views)

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by tuneriolo: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1_xsBXfty-Y/VQ332PskBPI/AAAAAAAAMtc/uJcMgvU-xds/s1600/1426531701_kanye-west-kim-kardashian-article.jpg[/img]

One proud hubby! Kanye West failed to appear in last night's season 10 premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians but on Monday, March 16, the rapper relished over Kim Kardashian’s show — especially the nude photo shoot she did during the episode.
“I’m so lucky,” West tweeted along with an in-the-buff photo of the E! reality star, who said on the premiere that she and her husband have sex “500 times a day.” West, who had a quickie with his wife on set of the photo shoot, shared the nude shots of his wife, congratulating her on reaching 30 million Twitter followers.

See more here: http:///s/naira
Re: "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by Acekidc4(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kanye and Kim na sex go kill una. undecided
Re: "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by Trinxie(f): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2015
tsk tsk tsk...smh undecided Kanye! Kanye!! Kanye!!! emelo ni mo pe o...Aanu e o se mi ooo.
Re: "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2015
500 what? ok i got it 2mins stuff
Re: "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by bighead1(m): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Good lord, the world has lost it's dignity.,
Re: "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian by dyadeleye(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Yeah...he's so lucky to be digging the best hoe on planet earth...I'm jealous. angry

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attack DJ Cuppy Because She Posted Photos From Kenya During Elections / Top Three Nigerians Who Take Nice Pictures In Front Of Their Gate / See the cost to invite Warren Buffet (One of the world's richest men) for lunch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.