Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" (52092 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by lalasticlala(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2016
'I am still tighter than most decently dressed ladies' - Moyo Lawal

Actress Moto Lawal said she needs a man like Kanye West that can tolerate her and even share her nude pics online. Read here if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/3109499/moyo-lawal-want-hubby-kanye

Now, she has taken to her Instagram page to blast men sending her proposals.The actress didn't spare decently dressed ladies too.

See Snapshot of one of the proposals she got and read her comments after the cut.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729704_20160518173346_jpegf0eb2808d629e5186e88efa6ad8cdbca

moyolawalofficial: [b]"What is this nonsense Please all you " kanye " applicants should STOP applying ....filling my DM and inbox with rubbish ( besides I detest men who are not intelligently soundwhether when we get married and are stuck in a room forever,it is how much money you have ,we will be discussing.. The fact you don't even understand my message shows you shouldn't even think of contacting me ........... ............. I wrote and I quote ... "A man CONFIDENT enough to let his wife be herself( yes,even retweeting her nude pictures) (because he knows she will never CHEAT) " meaning he understands and accepts her career and has enough confidence to know she is not a slut ,she will not disrespect his obvious love for her by sleeping around to get ahead or to get money.. (let me get petty like you people...not like them married hypocrital prostitutes ( yes yes yes.) who are always fully dressed But cutting different shows around town or should we get started on the office romance between married staff... P.s don't get it twisted ,the obvious ones are the faithful ones ....check the marriages... Facts never lie .... P.s am only responsible for what I write not what you understand ..... P.s p.s p.s things are never what they seem to be ................... Am still tighter... yes tighter than the most decently dressed single lady you know yes yes yes ,you can quote me... Still #thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow #moyolawal"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjHh1KlFIb/?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 18, 2016
Well, she asked for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by optional1(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2016
lemme sit here nd read first cos I neve sabi d pesin wey lala post abt.

Meanwhile praizeblog cruzita firstking01 come read also.

Them know them self!

Praizeblog remains my own kanye west!

Cruzita dear av u found ur own kanye west yet!

Firstking01 I no is hard 4 u to form kanye west jst b urself she wil accept u nd call u her Jay Z!!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Michellla(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2016
pure act of attention seeking.

11 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
chaii!!!!! konji na bastard especially when mixed with hike in fuel price

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by christopheru(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
Make I spread my mat here joor. Madam bring me palm wine make i Take am pass time. Just Reading comments

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2016
An advice for her.

13 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Wuuworld(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2016
Na who your unclad pix don epp

Attention seekers everywhere...

I prostrate to those girls that doesn't go naked just to look good....
Look classy
Cover God's temple.

Hit like button if you like them girls covered and classy!!!!

84 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by khaykay15(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2016
Well,u caused it.. God will never give you what you want but what you deserves.. DECENCY attracts DECENCY and vice versa

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by wayne4loan: 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
The niqqa was very honest to the biatch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
On Top Pvssy Wey Be Say If Dem Put The Kind Head Wey Dey The Pic Below . . . E Go Enter grin grin grin

Meanwhile . . .

OBASANJO, BABANGIDA & Buhari were in a plane.

1. OBASANJO said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

2. BABANGIDA said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

3. Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

4. The PILOT heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do U support among this four?

Like For The Pilot And Share For OBASANJO, BABANGIDA and BUHARI

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Rexphobia(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
Why not get a billboard in a strategic place to advertise yourself or better still try OLX or Jiji

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by nbright: 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
angry
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Aliyu333: 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
She be like I want a man who will see me unclad nd not mind. Dude be like ''I dont mind when u post unclad I still want you''. She then be like '' see this fool I mean when I put a cross necklace in between my open tits, dont mind the two thieves beside , just see jesus in between''.
B**ch faking saint even in an economy wey d inflation dey run like Usain bolt.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
Even Satan goes to church so nothing surprises me in this .

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
What is this publicity all about?
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
where is or where are the unclad pictures or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by opius: 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
Who ? This ? Eiii !!!
nawa ooo
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by gustav25: 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
But this moyo of a girl is ugly na with eyes bulging like that of a frog .....I don't blame her sha,the blame is for Nairaland mods pushing this to front page so she can succeed in tormenting so many people with her frog like eyes

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Xtopher123(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
How does ot affect the Ongoing strike?

lemme book space sha
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by gerryka: 6:19pm On May 18, 2016
marry him already please... so sweet
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by RichDad1(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2016
She don forget say "A man who buy a She-goat,.automatically invited a he-goat to his house. grin

Hmmm, see this small girl for" I need to know series" that's time o.
She was even bigger than funke Akindele back then.

BTW, Moyo, if you need someone to lean on, you can call me. kiss wink
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Anabel(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
I keep asking who this lady is and what she does no one is saying anything to me. I tire o. She talked about a Kanye, a Kanye approached her and now she's nagging about being tight. How do we know you are tight? Do you expect us to stuff our heads there to check. *wasteoftime*

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
Jst passing by
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by jamace(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
But baes of these days de receive serious panel beating before marriage, I no go lie. grin grin grin

For some baes, the ingredient for the yonder go don finish sef before marriage. Oh, this life! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by fafizle: 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
Who is this ?? U re not even there yet? One unilag girl then ttheatre art ??shior
....... na u dey find intelligent men ? Pele u will be fine..
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by vicky85(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
lalasticlala:
'I am still tighter than most decently dressed ladies' - Moyo Lawal
Moho Lawal is bored, so she sent herself a message in order to trend online and to let people know she is tight and decent... opposite of her
Actress Moto Lawal said she needs a man like Kanye West that can tolerate her and even share her nude pics online. Read here if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/3109499/moyo-lawal-want-hubby-kanye

Now, she has taken to her Instagram page to blast men sending her proposals.The actress didn't spare decently dressed ladies too.

See Snapshot of one of the proposals she got and read her comments after the cut.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729704_20160518173346_jpegf0eb2808d629e5186e88efa6ad8cdbca

moyolawalofficial: [b]"What is this nonsense Please all you " kanye " applicants should STOP applying ....filling my DM and inbox with rubbish ( besides I detest men who are not intelligently soundwhether when we get married and are stuck in a room forever,it is how much money you have ,we will be discussing.. The fact you don't even understand my message shows you shouldn't even think of contacting me ........... ............. I wrote and I quote ... "A man CONFIDENT enough to let his wife be herself( yes,even retweeting her nude pictures) (because he knows she will never CHEAT) " meaning he understands and accepts her career and has enough confidence to know she is not a slut ,she will not disrespect his obvious love for her by sleeping around to get ahead or to get money.. (let me get petty like you people...not like them married hypocrital prostitutes ( yes yes yes.) who are always fully dressed But cutting different shows around town or should we get started on the office romance between married staff... P.s don't get it twisted ,the obvious ones are the faithful ones ....check the marriages... Facts never lie .... P.s am only responsible for what I write not what you understand ..... P.s p.s p.s things are never what they seem to be ................... Am still tighter... yes tighter than the most decently dressed single lady you know yes yes yes ,you can quote me... Still #thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow #moyolawal"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjHh1KlFIb/?hl=en
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by LaRochelle(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2016
Dear Moyo,

It is not your suitor's fault for understanding your message like that; it is your fault for posting ambiguous messageundecided. You claim you detest un-intelligent men, yet you can't even write intelligently lipsrsealed. **shaking my head vigorously**

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by eitsei(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2016
Tufiakwa.. Rubbish
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by joey150(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
1 dm..and all this rant
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Larryfest(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2016
And na one op carry dis rubbish enta fp rite?? Nl sef dis days na like Buhari,dey keep 4kin up daily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.