Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her (2291 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / PHOTO – Woman Offers £350 To Any Man That Can Impregnate Her / I'm Fed Up With My Mum .. I Need A Man To Impregnate Me -russian Lady Advertises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by vicostyle20: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015

Adelina Albu, 25, has placed an ad on Facebook offering men £350 to get her pregnant.
The Western Romanian lady is seeking a potential baby daddy who will hand over all parental rights to her. She also says she's not interested in boyfriend or husband, because 'men are so immature'.

Adelina posted:
"Meeting men is not a problem. Meeting one who wants a baby is."So, rather than wasting my time on a pointless relationship I’m going to pay for it.
"For €500 (£350) you have fun, I get a baby."
"Men are so immature all they think about is themselves.I am a mature, independent woman and I want a baby - not a man who behaves like one, but a proper one."
Several responses later, she said:
"So far I am not impressed with the responses as I get the impression they are not taking it seriously."
http://naijafussion..com/2015/03/25-yr-old-places-ad-on-facebook.html
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by menix(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Op, kindly giv d gal my moniker cous rite now i need kids buh aint ready 4 d wify thing..

1 Like

Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by nzeobi(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
menix:
Op, kindly giv d gal my moniker cous rite now i need kids buh aint ready 4 d wify thing..
You mean born throwey
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Ah ah if men are immature and all dat then she doesn't need a man phuck her first to have a baby naw, she cul go to a sperm bank and do an IVF .
Go to a sperm bank Jor and save dat money for the unborn baby.

1 Like

Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Another attention seeker on the loose, is she so primitive that she hasn't heard of sperm Bank/artificial insemination. Madam maturity pack well joor.
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by menix(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
nzeobi:

You mean born throwey

Imposicant, dat 1 no fit happen nah..
She nids a kid, i nid a kid buh d wife nd husband stress we dont need that...

Shez only paying 4 d sperm nd not d baby..
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by imsuboi(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Ah ah if men are immature and all dat then she doesn't need a man phuck her first to have a baby naw, she cul go to a sperm bank and do an IVF .
Go to a sperm bank Jor and save dat money for the unborn baby.

She just wants a goooood d1cking wink wink
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by GIYAZZ(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2015
imsuboi:

She just wants a goooood d1cking wink wink
Lol guy you still dey here?

@ Topic tho, I'm gonna add her on fb. . . Na bad bad things wey I go do am dey pain me. I too bad -_-
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by imsuboi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol guy you still dey here?

@ Topic tho, I'm gonna add her on fb. . . Na bad bad things wey I go do am dey pain me. I too bad -_-

Bro! I dey o. How far na?
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by GIYAZZ(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Bro! I dey o. How far na?
I just dey yaga yaga. Shey you remember me? cheesy
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by imsuboi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I just dey yaga yaga. Shey you remember me? cheesy

Yeah. Why not?

GOM crew. Yeah? wink
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by GIYAZZ(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Yeah. Why not?

GOM crew. Yeah? wink
LOL. You dey remember pesin o grin

Give me money na wink
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by imsuboi(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
LOL. You dey remember pesin o grin

Give me money na wink

Via say I be bill gates? grin
Re: 25-yr-old Places Ad On Facebook Offering Men £350 To Impregnate Her by GIYAZZ(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
imsuboi:

Via say I be bill gates? grin
Wicked rich man angry cry

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shows Off Inside Her Beautiful Fashion Room ( Photo) / Heaven Save This Generation,see What This Uniabuja Student Are Doing In The Room / Checkout Photos From Wizkid & Sola Ogudu Son’s 5th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.