Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) (1418 Views)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height / Has Kim Kardashian Gone Too Far With Dieting? / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) by Opioko: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
The self acclaimed short black boy M. I in two of his songs has shown that he has mad love and inordinate jealousy for what Kanye West has which is the big asset of his wife Kim kardashian.

He showed this initially in "Kpansh" where he featured Yung6ix and he made the following statement "... Big asss shiii, don't let Kanye West hear it" and then again in his last album, at the end of his second rap verse in 'Human being', he also made the following statement "...sometimes I'm sway I ain't got the ass as Kanye West..."

Hmmm, could it be that our "Mr. Chairman" is wishing for another man's asset?
Re: M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) by aminho(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Opioko:
The self acclaimed short black boy M. I in two of his songs has shown that he has mad love and inordinate jealousy for what Kanye West has which is the big asset of his wife Kim kardashian.

He showed this initially in "Kpansh" where he featured Yung6ix and he made the following statement "... Big asss shiii, don't let Kanye West hear it" and then again in his last album, at the end of his second rap verse in 'Human being', he also made the following statement "...sometimes I'm sway I ain't got the ass as Kanye West..."

Hmmm, could it be that our "Mr. Chairman" is wishing for another man's asset?
mi said sometimes I'm sway I ain't got the answer Kanye West..." watch kanye west interview with sway and u will understand
Re: M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
aminho:
mi said sometimes I'm sway I ain't got the answer Kanye West..." watch kanye west interview with sway and u will understand

U wnt Blv dat just yestdy, I was ruminatin ova dis line while listenin to the human being track, I knew he was talkin abt som kim arse lik d OP assumed, i'll rada go wt u, can u pls elaborate? Thanks
Re: M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) by valmunich(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
aminho:
It's the asss buddy.. Trust me, I've listened to that line like over and over again, and I can boldly tell you he was referring to Kim. K's asss there.
Re: M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) by aminho(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

It's the asss buddy.. Trust me, I've listened to that line like over and over again, and I can boldly tell you he was referring to Kim. K's asss there.
IamOpemipo:

U wnt Blv dat just yestdy, I was ruminatin ova dis line while listenin to the human being track, I knew he was talkin abt som kim arse lik d OP assumed, i'll rada go wt u, can u pls elaborate? Thanks
during his interview with MTV News’ Sway Calloway on Tuesday (November 26). But things got a lot more heated.

The “Sway in the Morning” interview, broadcast live on SiriusXM’s Shade 45, started off with ‘Ye talking about his creative aspirations in both music and fashion. But after Sway asked about Yeezy’s need for corporate support, things took a sudden turn.
Why don’t you empower yourself and don’t need them and do it yourself?” the “RapFix Live” host asked

“How Sway?” Kanye barked. [b]“You ain’t got the answers, man; you ain’t got the answers. I’ve been doing this more than you; you ain’t got the answer[/b]s.”so you see mi abaga is saying he has no answers always like kanye west

2 Likes

Re: M.I Is Jealous Of What Kanye West Has... (kim. K's Ass) by IamOpemipo(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2015
aminho:
during his interview with MTV News’ Sway Calloway on Tuesday (November 26). But things got a lot more heated.

The “Sway in the Morning” interview,
broadcast live on SiriusXM’s Shade 45, started off with ‘Ye talking about his creative aspirations in both music and fashion. But after Sway asked about Yeezy’s need for corporate support, things took a sudden turn.
Why don’t you empower yourself and don’t
need them and do it yourself?” the “RapFix Live” host asked

“How Sway?” Kanye barked. [b]“You ain’t got the answers, man; you ain’t got the answers. I’ve been doing this more than you; you ain’t got the answer[/b]s.”so you see mi abaga is saying he has no answers always like kanye west

Tankx man

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Tweet About Buying A Table At A Davido's Show / Mr. Jason Derulo Dishes On His Post-jordin Sparks Love Life / My Love For Sex Is Second To None Says Yoruba Actress Tamilore Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.