Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos (22863 Views)

Okey Bakassi Shares Photo With His Wife And Kids / Okey Bakassi With His Lookalike Daughters (Photos) / Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 23, 2015
That's the comedian, his wife, Zizi, and their children. Another photo after the cut...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by jessiecah(f): 5:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Coool..okey got some strong genes

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2015
jessiecah:

They all bear same facial resemblance with him?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by jessiecah(f): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2015
emusmith:

They all bear same facial resemblance with him?

That is what am seeing
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Danhumprey: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Are you finding it difficult to upload picx or is it my browser?undecided

And beside,what the fùck is "show off"?angry

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 23, 2015
See their rat face
I go like dey dis kind of family make I dey laff like craz

If I here say my father take selfie with you

7 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by qadeerkug(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Danhumprey:
Are you finding it difficult to upload picx or is it my browser?undecided

And beside,what the fùck is "show off"?angry
are u ok sir cry

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Cant c any pix

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Acekidc4(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Beautiful Family!!
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Danhumprey: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2015
qadeerkug:
are u ok sir cry
What? Maybe it's my browser,cos I couldn't see any pix.
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Cant c any pix
I thought I was the only one. And somebody up there is asking if I'm ok.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Nice but why they come open teeth like that undecided

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nursecaleb(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Nice,working on my family,join u guys soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Pearlvictory(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Now wey una don dey copy anyhow from LIB, one fellow neva dey cry blood o..

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
In Goodluck Jonathan's Nigeria, this is now a big news, because you can hardly find healthy happy family like Okey and his family. This should not make news in countries with true leadership.

Nigerians know better, for CHANGE is inevitable come Saturday!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Diesel1(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2015
emusmith:
That's the comedian, his wife, Zizi, and their children. Another photo after the cut...
where is d pic ?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Heebucun(f): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Do we need microscope to see the pics undecided
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by maxiuc(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Hehehe am hitting frontpage this morning

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Burger01(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Where d pix
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Ochiske(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
dah no picture is showing here o angry
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Pearlvictory(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
In other news, what am I supposed to do with this?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by freshness2020: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Cute..

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by johnshagb(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Fine family but the children's bridge tooth no be here o. Got it from their momma
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by afeez5808(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
OK. We don see am .#removes glasses... And yawn
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Burger01(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
jessiecah:
Dude, which pix did you see Please save and upload here. Thanks.

Edited.

Had to view the pix on my tablet.

Nice family. Me likey and me wanttycheesy
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2015
jessiecah:

True talk. Strong blood ties.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by lordsharks(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
cute
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Viktoh(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Ibadan gurls wud b lyk Okey is fine he is very quit grin
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by dharay99: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2015
jessiecah:
when should I be expecting urs?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by dharay99: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Heebucun:
Do we need microscope to see the pics undecided

u never still see ni.? cry
Re: Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2015
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians / Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.