Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune (22926 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Kingosytex(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Popular singer, Rema and DJ Neptune have reconciled after the former called him out for releasing his old song without his permission.

DAILY POST recalls that Rema via his Twitter handle asked Dj Neptune to delete the song ‘For You’, which he released without his permission or be ready for war.

Rema was criticised for calling out DJ Neptune publicly rather than addressing the situation in private.

Responding, Rema via his Twitter handle said was in good terms with DJ Neptune and would drop new songs soon.

He added that any other criticism or agenda after his tweet was based on anyone’s personal emotion towards him.

I tried to stop it all behind closed doors for months and I wasn’t listened to, as my record went public so did I. Any Agenda held after this statement is based on your personal emotion towards me. Me and @deejayneptune are good and we gonna drop dem bangers when it’s time.” He wrote.

Also, DJ Neptune alongside a screenshots of his discussion with Rema’s manager wrote: “It’s all love on this side! Keep Winning Remy Boi.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/28/we-are-good-rema-reconciles-with-dj-neptune/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Kingosytex(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
It pains when one's intellectual property is tampered with.
Kudos to putting your differences aside.
A hit will do to calm all nerves.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by shawnfamous(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
I wonder how people take dey rant online o. Baba if u get issues with me, come tell me, mk we solve am as gentle men that we are. Nor be to dey rant online every time. U be Tonto ?
Oga if I get issues with u, I go carry am go meet u, if u still Bleep up, I go just go sawmill go find better 2 by 2 for u.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Freestainworld(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rema should grow up, not justifying the dj action, but learn to keep away some matters from social media.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by superintendents(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
dj Neptune na ur mate..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:
I wonder how people take dey rant online o. Baba if u get issues with me, come tell me, mk we solve am as gentle men that we are. Nor be to dey rant online every time. U be Tonto ?
Oga if I get issues with u, I go carry am go meet u, if u still Bleep up, I go just go sawmill go find better 2 by 2 for u.
By now, you suppose know their way!

They will soon release one music now

All this na to draw attention!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by MayorWhales: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Normal. Guys no dey hold unnecessary grudge

2 Likes

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by shawnfamous(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

By now, you suppose know their way!

They will soon release one music now

All this na to draw attention!
no be lie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Sundaypaul12345: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Greatness
Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by BruncleZuma: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by definitelyME(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
How will he not get injured? Someone that is not fit for the match, tuchel still went ahead to put him in the starting eleven... Na only God go make dem no lose the match. I just wish him quick recovery.
Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by temmypotter(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rema should grow up, not justifying the dj action, but learn to keep away some matters from social media.

Mtchew... Just open your mouth Waah.. You didn't read where he said he attempted resolution privately?

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. It's his intellectual property, he knows his right and will not be made small by anyone.

If only more Nigerians were like Rema, we would not be in this current situation as a nation.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good for both of them.
I love reading positive news about people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by itsme01: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Neptune agbaya

1 Like

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Mastakija(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin
Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by updatechange(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
The record don dey trend already
Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Enyimbamercedes: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
With the rubbish he sings- I go chop you like semovita, asamkpoto Kiripata gibberish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by trippleKAY(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
U see?
Dem Don leave DJ spinal for mud where him belong.

11 Likes

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by iamdapsyj(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:

You skipped the part where he said the issue was discussed privately....

3 Likes

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Nahunger(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lubbish
Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Regex: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
This popularity stunt no go well jareh. It failed before it even started.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Vinstel: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rema has shown that he is a grown man and that's why he is able to stand up and fight for his rights. It's only children that you can ride anyhow and they won't say anything. What the DJ did was wrong and if Rema just let it slide then someone else will do the same thing tomorrow but now I am sure that even that DJ will do things the right way next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune by Vinstel: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
superintendents:
dj Neptune na ur mate..

grin
Shut up jare, what concerns age with this? If someone older than you steals your property, will you go and recover your property or will your just leave him because he is not your mate? It's people like you that will be using seniority as cover to commit wicked acts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) / I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke / Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.