Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

(video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th (2460 Views)

Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? / Christians Colonized Us In Africa, Undeniable Fact But How? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Talking about fossils is it those ones that are riddle with so many missing links? undecided
Are you implying that every fossil from every creature needs to be seen before this counts as an evidence?(ironically not all creatures leave fossils and the process in itself is specific)

We have water-land transitional forms...tiktaalik
We have lucy...the most notable form of evolution being her bipedal abilities(walking in two feet alone) and anatomy..
We have the fossil connecting wet-nosed primates to dry-nosed primates...I.e darwinius and many more..

I guess none of that is conclusive enough....therefore fossils don't count...might we also say because the theory of gravity has gaps regarding close ranged planets near their stars therefore the theory is wrong?

Thank you for the bolded...that is to show that "that which can be ascertain without prove can also be disregarded without prove" wink
Actually, thank you for this response, you've shown how your thought process works.....gaps in knowledge are enough to dismiss the entire conjecture....

Maybe since we can't find every piece of the MH370 plane therefore no such plane exists...
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Lol..and red shifting galaxies are the best description of your atom in the big bang grin

How? when? How do you come to know all these?
First and foremost....you seem to laugh off redshifts as though you've refuted it...May we know your stance?
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Davien new stars being born smiley i wonder if the guy thinks he is made from a different stuff than any other thing in the universe...smiley before you forget remember he thinks magic did it..

Hahaha..i will answer your folly with the same folly..so John you are made from the same matter as the stars cheesy and yet a star have magnitude of radiance yet you are not.

Tell me you are joking..why are you not a star up in the sky providing light at least? grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Hahaha..i will answer your folly with the same folly..so John you are made from the same matter as the stars cheesy and yet a star have magnitude of radiance yet you are not.

Tell me you are joking..why are you not a star up in the sky providing light at least? grin
stars are mainly hydrogen and helium....are human beings incandescent gases? undecided grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Are you this dumb? embarassed that you cannot even discern meaning to something...
The universe comprises of everything in the universe including man, we are all part of the universe. Do you by any chance think you were made from a material that is not part of the universe? To bad you mentioned stars only mention everyother thing you know of. now below is the elemental composition of a human, check and see if their is any material not found in the universe. . Your question is like asking "why is the hydrogen in stars glowing and that of humans are not" is it not childish to you even?

religious people can never cease to amaze me.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
Are you implying that every fossil from every creature needs to be seen before this counts as an evidence?(ironically not all creatures leave fossils and the process in itself is specific)

We have water-land transitional forms...tiktaalik
We have lucy...the most notable form of evolution being her bipedal abilities(walking in two feet alone) and anatomy..
We have the fossil connecting wet-nosed primates to dry-nosed primates...I.e darwinius and many more..

I guess none of that is conclusive enough....therefore fossils don't count...might we also say because the theory of gravity has gaps regarding close ranged planets near their stars therefore the theory is wrong?

Actually, thank you for this response, you've shown how your thought process works.....gaps in knowledge are enough to dismiss the entire conjecture....

Maybe since we can't find every piece of the MH370 plane therefore no such plane exists...

@Bolded, Can we say the same for the existence of God? undecided
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Are you this dumb? embarassed that you cannot even discern meaning to something...
The universe comprises of everything in the universe including man, we are all part of the universe. Do you by any chance think you were made from a material that is not part of the universe? To bad you mentioned stars only mention everyother thing you know of. now below is the elemental composition of a human, check and see if their is any material not found in the universe. . Your question is like asking "why is the hydrogen in stars glowing and that of humans are not" is it not childish to you even?

religious people can never cease to amaze me.. cheesy

Hahahaha...calm down, not so fast..remember you asked a question from the beginning of this thread that lead us to this place right...is GIGO for me.

There is nothing new you have to teach me about the cosmos.

so you are could reason like this and you were asking if Jesus really existed hun!

Dont really have enough time to reply like I wanted but will be back.
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
stars are mainly hydrogen and helium....are human beings incandescent gases? undecided grin

And he said that we humans were made of the same stuff with the stars? grin

Not so brilliant to me... embarassed
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Hahahaha...calm down, not so fast..remember you asked a question from the beginning of this thread that lead us to this place right...is GIGO for me.

There is nothing new you have to teach me about the cosmos.

so you are could reason like this and you were asking if Jesus really existed hun!

Dont really have enough time to reply like I wanted but will be back.
Because you decided to bring science into your deity stuff...lmao...

Sorry back my question.. "Prove Jesus ever existed" grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

The way you think and comprehend things baffles me... here is my original words to devian.. i showed him a hubble image of stars being born and said you thought you were made from a different stuff from everyother thing in the universe..
johnydon22:

Davien new stars being born smiley i wonder if the guy thinks he is made from a different stuff than any other thing in the universe...smiley before you forget remember he thinks magic did it..
This is what happens when someone do not know anything else to add in an argument, resorts to falsifying and misrepresenting words.. SMH too bad the only stuff you know of in the universe are the stars..

1 Like

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Tell me the materials you know of the stars are made of, let me even see if the guy really knows what he is arguing about?
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by sonmvayina(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
i thought many people seems to claim that they talk to god every time, why have they not asked him when his son was born or ask Jesus himself. and put this matter to rest once and for all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music :: Victor Olayeni - Kabi O Osi O [lyrics] / Evangelism And Soul Winning / Why Do Christians Say We Bless God When Someone Ask How Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.