Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War (2385 Views)

6 Real Life Situations And Biblical Proofs For Christians by Dr Tunde Ariyibi / Tithe And Biblical Injunction On How To Use/spend It / SURVIVING CHILDLESS HOME: Surrogate Option And Biblical View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Quran 2 vs 190
(190. And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.) (191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. )
Explanation:
(And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you,)
Abu Al-`Aliyah said, "This was the first Ayah about fighting that was revealed in Al-Madinah. Ever since it was revealed, Allah's Messenger used to fight only those who fought him and avoid non-combatants. Later, Surat Bara'ah (chapter 9 in the Qur'an) was revealed.'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said similarly, then he said that this was later abrogated by the Ayah:
(...those who fight you) applies only to fighting the enemies who are engaged in fighting Islam and its people. So the Ayah means, `Fight those who fight you', just as Allah said (in another Ayah):
(And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.) meaning, `Your energy should be spent on fighting them, just as their energy is spent on fighting you, and on expelling them from the areas from which they have expelled you, as a law of equality in punishment.'
Allah Said:
(but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.)
This Ayah means, `Fight for the sake of Allah and do not be transgressors,' such as, by committing prohibitions. Al-Hasan Al-Basri stated that transgression (indicated by the Ayah), "includes mutilating the dead, theft (from the captured goods), killing women, children and old people who do not participate in warfare, killing priests and residents of houses of worship, burning down trees and killing animals without real benefit.'' This is also the opinion of Ibn `Abbas, `Umar bin `Abdul-`Aziz, Muqatil bin Hayyan and others. Muslim recorded in his Sahih that Buraydah narrated that Allah's Messenger said:
(Fight for the sake of Allah and fight those who disbelieve in Allah. Fight, but do not steal (from the captured goods), commit treachery, mutilate (the dead), or kill a child, or those who reside in houses of worship.)
It is reported in the Two Sahihs that Ibn `Umar said, "A woman was found dead during one of the Prophet's battles and the Prophet then forbade killing women and children. '' There are many other Hadiths on this subject.

BIBLICAL WAR
Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Mass Murder
This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: 'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

Let us examine the differences

Qura'an: Fight among the unbelievers only those who fight

Bible: Whether the unbelievers fight you or not, kill them all

Qura'an: Don't kill Women, Children, Old People

Bible: Kill every one (Women, Old People, Children even infant are not spared)

Qura'an: Don't destroy economical value of the town

Bible: Destroy anything economy, social amenities etc

Now let us sit down and witness hypocrites who will say that is old testament as if God of Old Testament is different from God of New Testament.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by ruxton06(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please if I may ask; who has transgressed from his faith's war 'injunction'? Who is still at war till now? Who has taken the war far from his homeland? Please, do answer...........thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
yazach:
Quran 2 vs 190
(190. And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.) (191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. )
Explanation:
(And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you,)
Abu Al-`Aliyah said, "This was the first Ayah about fighting that was revealed in Al-Madinah. Ever since it was revealed, Allah's Messenger used to fight only those who fought him and avoid non-combatants. Later, Surat Bara'ah (chapter 9 in the Qur'an) was revealed.'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said similarly, then he said that this was later abrogated by the Ayah:
(...those who fight you) applies only to fighting the enemies who are engaged in fighting Islam and its people. So the Ayah means, `Fight those who fight you', just as Allah said (in another Ayah):
(And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.) meaning, `Your energy should be spent on fighting them, just as their energy is spent on fighting you, and on expelling them from the areas from which they have expelled you, as a law of equality in punishment.'
Allah Said:
(but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.)
This Ayah means, `Fight for the sake of Allah and do not be transgressors,' such as, by committing prohibitions. Al-Hasan Al-Basri stated that transgression (indicated by the Ayah), "includes mutilating the dead, theft (from the captured goods), killing women, children and old people who do not participate in warfare, killing priests and residents of houses of worship, burning down trees and killing animals without real benefit.'' This is also the opinion of Ibn `Abbas, `Umar bin `Abdul-`Aziz, Muqatil bin Hayyan and others. Muslim recorded in his Sahih that Buraydah narrated that Allah's Messenger said:
(Fight for the sake of Allah and fight those who disbelieve in Allah. Fight, but do not steal (from the captured goods), commit treachery, mutilate (the dead), or kill a child, or those who reside in houses of worship.)
It is reported in the Two Sahihs that Ibn `Umar said, "A woman was found dead during one of the Prophet's battles and the Prophet then forbade killing women and children. '' There are many other Hadiths on this subject.

BIBLICAL WAR
Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Mass Murder
This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: 'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

Let us examine the differences

Qura'an: Fight among the unbelievers only those who fight

Bible: Whether the unbelievers fight you or not, kill them all

Qura'an: Don't kill Women, Children, Old People

Bible: Kill every one (Women, Old People, Children even infant are not spared)

Qura'an: Don't destroy economical value of the town

Bible: Destroy anything economy, social amenities etc

Now let us sit down and witness hypocrites who will say that is old testament as if God of Old Testament is different from God of New Testament.

Who's fighting a present day war?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by jaymejate: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Look at this fool. You can only understand it through the holy spirit. Bible is not a story book neither a book of war like that Quran. Now tell me, the World's problem now. It is Terrorism by Terrorist and they are all muslims. You muslims no get shame o. U still de write here. You suppose de hide now cos all eyes are on you people.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by johnydon22(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
i don't understand but are you trying to see to us that one blood drenched charge written in your own book is better than the other blood drenched charge written in the other book?

That is a nonsensical idea because last i checked there is nothing morally acceptable in blood charges and promotion of uncalled violence.

Both the Quranic and the biblical charges are relics of a barbaric past that no human should be trying to rationalize or give excuses for because there are none.

Rather as beings of the 21st century you should be vying to make sure you don't slip down the drain of such an inhumane and outstanding act of savagery in this civilized world just as Islam is more or less making some people to do..

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
And there they go looking for who to drag down the mud with.

At this point when your religion is most popular for inhumane slaughters, you just want to find another culprit to gain sympathy.

Here is the bitter truth.
Your religion supports killing, raping, horror, and terror. You will never be proud of it. You'll live in shame and self-deceit if you persist.

You can shove both the quoran and the bible up your ass.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Rilwayne001: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaymejate:
Look at this fool. You can only understand it through the holy spirit. Bible is not a story book neither a book of war like that Quran.

I'm Not supporting terrorism, but since you idiots refused to listen to our explanation, we will continue to show you the shiit in your eyes.

Have you ever come across this verse of the bible? What's your take on it?

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; [size=15] slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. [/size] ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5 shocked

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm Not supporting terrorism, but since you idiots refused to listen to our explanation, we will continue to show you the shiit in your eyes.

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; [size=15] slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. [/size] ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5 shocked

Even today there was "Alahu akhbar " terrorist threat in Mali , and u want the world to smile ba?

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Rilwayne001: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

Even today there was "Alahu akhbar " terrorist threat in Mali , and u want the world to smile ba?

Pope Celestine III also called for a crusade, does that mean he was right?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by CoolUsername: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is like a serial killer who has killed 10 people saying he is better that another serial killer who has killed 20.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What led to the crusade? Lets start from there, What happned , say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

What led to the crusade? Lets start from there, What happned , say the truth.

Perhaps you should educate me on what led to it.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Perhaps you should educate me on what led to it.

He Hosted so many Crusades. hence i want to know... U mean the one against Muslims?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Rilwayne001: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

He Hosted so many Crusades. hence i want to know... U mean the one against Muslims?

Everyone including that of Pope Urban II.. What led to them?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by dabosuker(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
RELIGION would kill the World , I keep saying
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Annunaki(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mohamed(sbuh) also called for Jihad, does that mean he was right?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Everyone including that of Pope Urban II.. What led to them?

Pope urban has his own story from history as someone that fought to reclaim the Holy land from muslims. Read further

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-urban-ii-orders-first-crusade

Shows the bullying didn't start today undecided

Pope celestine iii I can't say. But I know most crusades then we're conquest and battling against witchcraft.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by malvisguy212: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

ezekiel 9:5 was a judgment against the idolatry

Ezekiel 9New International Version (NIV)
Judgment on the Idolaters
9 Then I heard him call out in a loud
voice, “Bring near those who are
appointed to execute judgment on the
city, each with a weapon in his hand.” 2
And I saw six men coming from the
direction of the upper gate, which faces
north, each with a deadly weapon in his
hand. With them was a man clothed in
linen who had a writing kit at his side.
They came in and stood beside the
bronze altar.
3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went
up from above the cherubim, where it
had been, and moved to the threshold of
the temple. Then the Lord called to the
man clothed in linen who had the writing
kit at his side 4 and said to him, “Go
throughout the city of Jerusalem and put
a mark on the foreheads of those who
grieve and lament over all the detestable
things that are done in it.”
5 As I listened, he said to the others,
“Follow him through the city and kill,
without showing pity or compassion. 6
Slaughter the old men, the young men
and women, the mothers and children,
but do not touch anyone who has the
mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they
began with the old men who were in
front of the temple.
7 Then he said to them, “Defile the
temple and fill the courts with the slain.
Go!” So they went out and began killing
throughout the city. 8 While they were
killing and I was left alone, I fell
facedown, crying out, “Alas, Sovereign
Lord! Are you going to destroy the entire
remnant of Israel in this outpouring of
your wrath on Jerusalem?”
9 He answered me, “The sin of the
people of Israel and Judah is exceedingly
great; the land is full of bloodshed and
the city is full of injustice. They say, ‘The
Lord has forsaken the land; the Lord
does not see.’ 10 So I will not look on
them with pity or spare them, but I will
bring down on their own heads what
they have done.”
11 Then the man in linen with the writing
kit at his side brought back word, saying,
“I have done as you commanded.”
New International Version (NIV)
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2015
johnydon22:
i don't understand but are you trying to see to us that one blood drenched charge written in your own book is better than the other blood drenched charge written in the other book?

That is a nonsensical idea because last i checked there is nothing morally acceptable in blood charges and promotion of uncalled violence.

Both the Quranic and the biblical charges are relics of a barbaric past that no human should be trying to rationalize or give excuses for because there are none.

Rather as beings of the 21st century you should be vying to make sure you don't slip down the drain of such an inhumane and outstanding act of savagery in this civilized world just as Islam is more or less making some people to do..

No I am trying to let people know that
1- As far as Islam is concern, you fight those who fight you ONLY, therefore if anyone fight an unjust fight and claim to be a Muslim, it is not from Islam

2- The idiots among the Christians who always accuse Islam of terrorism have a great command of terrorism in their book, that is why they are allowed to kill anybody even if they did not offend them in as much as they are not Christians
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
ruxton06:
Please if I may ask; who has transgressed from his faith's war 'injunction'? Who is still at war till now? Who has taken the war far from his homeland? Please, do answer...........thanks.

Thank God by your response, you agree that those unjust fight are there in the bible
With regards to who are those transgressors, you will have to educate me on this
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
jaymejate:
Look at this fool. You can only understand it through the holy spirit.

Did you mean the same holy spirit who makes you understand calling people fools undecided undecided undecided undecided you must have been having melanogaster understanding.

jaymejate:
Bible is not a story book neither a book of war like that Quran.

Are you lying or what??
I found this in the same bible fa
"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5

jaymejate:
Now tell me, the World's problem now. It is Terrorism by Terrorist and they are all muslims. You muslims no get shame o. U still de write here. You suppose de hide now cos all eyes are on you people.

Did you know about the Ku Klux Klan, Crusader, Adolf Hitler, the resent Mr John (Boko Haram), Pastor Oristsajafor(Arms Dealer), The anti-balaka christian fighters in CAR(2014), Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda(2005), All this groups are christian terrorist

But those verse
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
ezekiel 9:5 was a judgment against the idolatry

Ezekiel 9New International Version (NIV)
Judgment on the Idolaters
9 Then I heard him call out in a loud
voice, “Bring near those who are
appointed to execute judgment on the
city, each with a weapon in his hand.” 2
And I saw six men coming from the
direction of the upper gate, which faces
north, each with a deadly weapon in his
hand. With them was a man clothed in
linen who had a writing kit at his side.
They came in and stood beside the
bronze altar.
3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went
up from above the cherubim, where it
had been, and moved to the threshold of
the temple. Then the Lord called to the
man clothed in linen who had the writing
kit at his side 4 and said to him, “Go
throughout the city of Jerusalem and put
a mark on the foreheads of those who
grieve and lament over all the detestable
things that are done in it.”
5 As I listened, he said to the others,
“Follow him through the city and kill,
without showing pity or compassion. 6
Slaughter the old men, the young men
and women, the mothers and children,
but do not touch anyone who has the
mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they
began with the old men who were in
front of the temple.
7 Then he said to them, “Defile the
temple and fill the courts with the slain.
Go!” So they went out and began killing
throughout the city. 8 While they were
killing and I was left alone, I fell
facedown, crying out, “Alas, Sovereign
Lord! Are you going to destroy the entire
remnant of Israel in this outpouring of
your wrath on Jerusalem?”
9 He answered me, “The sin of the
people of Israel and Judah is exceedingly
great; the land is full of bloodshed and
the city is full of injustice. They say, ‘The
Lord has forsaken the land; the Lord
does not see.’ 10 So I will not look on
them with pity or spare them, but I will
bring down on their own heads what
they have done.”
11 Then the man in linen with the writing
kit at his side brought back word, saying,
“I have done as you commanded.”
New International Version (NIV)

Will you stop defending what is not defend-able and stop polishing lies

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5

You are here ranting nonsense
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
dabosuker:
RELIGION would kill the World , I keep saying

You need to differentiate between religion and people practicing it, the fact is religion is pure, it now depend in individual practicing it.
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

No I am trying to let people know that
1- As far as Islam is concern, you fight those who fight you ONLY, therefore if anyone fight an unjust fight and claim to be a Muslim, it is not from Islam

2- The idiots among the Christians who always accuse Islam of terrorism have a great command of terrorism in their book, that is why they are allowed to kill anybody even if they did not offend them in as much as they are not Christians

No vex, which books. Pls show me..
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

No vex, which books. Pls show me..

come again please
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Who's fighting a present day war?

Can you please tell me the answer?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yazach

Did you know about the Ku Klux Klan, Crusader, Adolf Hitler, the resent Mr John (Boko Haram), Pastor Oristsajafor(Arms Dealer), The anti-balaka christian fighters in CAR(2014), Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda(2005), All this groups are christian terrorist

1. Show me where they called the clux clan Christians
2. Adolf Hitler, who killed Christians, was he a christian? No, apparently he was Muslim! Research told us so. Read
https://shariaunveiled./2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

And also here read
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

3. John Trankil?
Don't make me laugh, who bears Trankil as a surname? In what language is it? Make them finish investigations.
4. The oritsejafor issue, who did he terrorise with a pistol?
5. The issue of Central African Republic

The seleka was oppressing Christians hence they decided to take turns and fought them and sent them away from the country. As it's cleansed from islam. Bullies everywhere, not convinced, relax read further

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2015/06/religious-war-central-african-republic-150629104901894.html
6. What u even on about, the Lords resistance army, who they fighting?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

come again please

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

Can you please tell me the answer?

Islam and the whole world. Islam is fighting the world as we speak. Question is why?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Islam and the whole world. Islam is fighting the world as we speak. Question is why?

I suppose you have people practicing Islam around you, you suppose to have been in the grave by now if Islam is fighting the world. So the question is why are you still alive
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:
Yazach

1. Show me where they called the clux clan Christians
2. Adolf Hitler, who killed Christians, was he a christian? No, apparently he was Muslim! Research told us so. Read
https://shariaunveiled./2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

And also here read
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

3. John Trankil?
Don't make me laugh, who bears Trankil as a surname? In what language is it? Make them finish investigations.
4. The oritsejafor issue, who did he terrorise with a pistol?
5. The issue of Central African Republic

The seleka was oppressing Christians hence they decided to take turns and fought them and sent them away from the country. As it's cleansed from islam. Bullies everywhere, not convinced, relax read further

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2015/06/religious-war-central-african-republic-150629104901894.html
6. What u even on about, the Lords resistance army, who they fighting?

Did you know anything about history at all or you are just hidden under one finger
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

Did you know anything about history at all or you are just hidden under one finger

Heheheheheheh, Nairaland muslim.
Why you day run from the truth? Why is it you fellows ask a question and when the answer comes up not in your favour, u become annoyed?

Shay u asked a question, I answered na. Read again and confirm if it's not the same questions you ask me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! / This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke / My Best Christian PDF Books So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.