Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love (3293 Views)

Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by Sheenor: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Today March 23rd marks 19 happy years that Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde have spent as a married couple. If that isn’t true love then it surely doesn’t exist.

These 7 photos show what true love really means through the eyes of a well loved and celebrated couple.

1) True lovers confide in each other.

2) The best lovers are best friends too!

3) When you’re in love you make out quality time.
Sometimes special moments like Valentines

4) True love supports in every
way possible

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by TI1919(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by Sheenor: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2015
5) When you’re in love you give great gifts. Like surprise birthday parties

6) When you’re in love you give together. Especially to the less privileged

7) True love doesn’t leave out the kids. We stay together forever!

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
So you allow photos of celebs fool you? If you believe all photos on instagram and facebook then you will believe everything.
Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Bla Bla Bla undecided
Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by dre11(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
This is the photo of how they did begin the journey

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
photos of me and my hot wifey showing we are crazily in love. It's has been 8 years now, our love has been burning strong. Because we ain't celebs like Omotola, our story ain't making the news too.

Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by adanduka: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Inspiring.
I am learning.
Re: 7 Amazing Photos Of Omotola & Her Hubby That Show The Meaning Of True Love by chefdoeuvre: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
photos of me and my hot wifey showing we are crazily in love. It's has been 8 years now, our love has been burning strong. Because we ain't celebs like Omotola, our story ain't making the news too.

IDD grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Hilarious Throw Back Photos Of I Go Die.(u Must Laff) / See The ‘golden Bridge’ In Vietnam That The Whole World Is Talking About (pics) / This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.