Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read (1629 Views)

Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
Brand New Style from dani1luv cheesy

Enjoy wink

As a butcher is shooing a dog from his shop, he sees $10 and a note in his mouth, reading: "10 lamb chops, please."
Amazed, he takes the money, puts a bag of chops in the dog's mouth, and quickly closes the shop. He follows the dog and watches him wait for a green light, look both ways, and trot across the road to a bus stop. The dog checks the timetable and sits on the bench. When a bus arrives, he walks around to the front and looks at the number, then boards the bus. The butcher follows, dumbstruck.

As the bus travels out into the suburbs, the dog takes in the scenery. After awhile he stands on his back paws to push the "stop" button, then the butcher follows him off.

The dog runs up to a house and drops his bag on the stoop. He goes back down the path, takes a big run, and throws himself -Whap!- against the door. He does this again and again. No answer. So he jumps on a wall, walks around the garden, beats his head against a window, jumps off, and waits at the front door. A big guy opens it and starts cursing and pummeling the dog.

The butcher runs up screams at the guy: "What the hell are you doing? This dog's a genius!"

The owner responds, "Genius, my ass. It's the second time this week he's forgotten his key!"

Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
A few people are sitting in a bar when one guy says, "My name is Larry, and I am a SNAG."

Another guy says, "What's that?"

The first guy says, "That means I am a Single, New Age Guy."

Another one says, "My name is Gary, and I am a DINK.

A girl asks, "What's that?"

He says, "That means I am a Double Income, No Kids."

A lady says, "That's nice. My name is Gertrude, and I am a WIFE."

Larry says, "A wife? What's a wife?"

She says, "That means
, 'Wash, Iron, F*ck, Etc." grin
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by romsky: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2009
huh wetin u min by WIFE?
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."

His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker an cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10."

Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.

Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.

He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better.
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Moyola(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2009
1luv!! grin
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ tomade
wetin u see there
tongue

@ Moy
Hey Moy? hw u doin
cheesy long Time cry
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by romsky: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
Bill messed with d wrong guys
just lyk u r Dani if u call me tomade i'll give u tornado
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Moyola(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
Yeah long time!
m fynn, u? wink
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
romade:

Bill messed with d wrong guys
just lyk u r Dani if u call me tomade i'll give u tornado
Chei see courage under Fire tongue

@ Moy
I really like it when u call me 1luv!!! wink cheesy
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
More JOKES

A man and a woman were driving down the road arguing about his deplorable fidelity practices when suddenly, the woman reaches over and slices off the mans penis and angrily tosses it out the window of the car.

Driving behind the car is a pickup truck with a man and his 10 year old daughter chatting away beside him. All of the sudden, the penis smacks the pickup in the windshield and flies off.

Surprised, the daughter asks her daddy, "Daddy what in the heck was that ?!?"

Not wanting to expose his 10 year old daughter to sex at such a tender age, the father replies, "It was only a bug, honey."

The daughter gets a confused look on her face, and after a minute, she says. "Sure had a big dick."
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
MORE JOKES cheesy

An Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.

Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor dead.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Your Loving Husband.

P.S. Sure is hot down here
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2009
MORE JOKES cheesy

lady approaches her priest and says, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquires.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible," the priest exclaims, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responds.

The next day, the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots, and the female parrots say, "Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"
One male parrot looks at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
MORE JOKES "cheesy "

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous that he could hardly speak. After mass, he asked the Monsignor how he had done.

The Monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

The next Sunday, he took the Monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon when he got nervous, he took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following note on the door:

Sip the vodka; don't gulp.
There are 10 commandments, not 12.
There are 12 disciples, not 10.
Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
Jacob wagered his donkey; he did not "bet his ass."
We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as daddy, junior, and the spook.
David slew Goliath; he did not kick the shit outta him.
When David was hit by a stone and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
We don't refer to the cross as the "Big T."
When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper, he said, "Take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me."
The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the cherry."
The recommended grace before a meal is not "Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
There will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a Peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by tytylayor: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2009
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry tongue tongue wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2009
tongue tongue angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

A lady approaches her priest and says, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquires.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible," the priest exclaims, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responds.

The next day, the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots, and the female parrots say, "Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?" One male parrot looks at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by tytylayor: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2009
sooo
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by romsky: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
huh which parrot dey holy pass
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by dani1luv: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
sooo? ? ?
I meant
You (tyty) the 1st parrot shocked tongue
Romade the 2nd parrot
shocked grin
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by sylve11: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
and u the 3rd parrot.
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by studio43(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2009
*Stale jokes*
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Ben13: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2009
hmmmmmm
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by studio43(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2009
lol, how are u bro?
dont mind me jare
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by neowelsh(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
Why do girls wear black pants
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Gabry(f): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
I no gt joke cause I no get mood therefore I no post joke cause I no get mood. Eya pele.
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by neowelsh(m): 2:24am On Jan 20, 2009
If u tell a guy u are not in the mode. After he has bought chicken 4u. Then u are in trouble. Since u are nt in d mood, he will make sure u are in d wood. I.e u dont have 2do anything, jst lie down & he wil do his witout ur aid. tongue
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by neowelsh(m): 2:25am On Jan 20, 2009
If u tell a guy u are not in the mode. After he has bought chicken 4u. Then u are in trouble. Since u are nt in d mood, he will make sure u are in d wood. I.e u dont have 2do anything, jst lie down & he wil do his busines or colect d chicken witout ur aid. tongue
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Jan 20, 2009
U dey craze yeye boy. How I fit find innocent girl for you? U will kill her sharp sharp ooo angry
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by neowelsh(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2009
Trust me, me&u. u wil neva regret it. If u do me i do u. I go give it to u. Am d sweetest of al. tongue
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Wilson09(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Gabry(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2009
neo_welsh:

Trust me, me&u. u wil neva regret it. If u do me i do u. I go give it to u. Am d sweetest of al. tongue

The day I go smack your oko is the day you wish u no have oko angry
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by Ben13: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2009
What type of love song is going on here* * neo_welsh don't let clemcy catch you o
Re: Post Your Favourite Jokes For "Nairaland Members to" Read by mykali(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2009
only danny dey post joke hia. why na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Notice How All Of Women's Problems Start With Men? / Akpos And Ekaite / Which Leg Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.