Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) (3131 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by dsmartj(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
A woman should consider herself happily married if she hasn't been devalued to this extend. The amazing fact is that her husband is waiting for her in the farm. What's ur take?

Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by slimyem: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
There's a thread with a similar picture as the subject of discussion. African women are strong women in every way.

3 Likes

Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by buccal(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
dsmartj:
A woman should consider herself happily married if she hasn't been devalued to this extend. The amazing fact is that her husband is waiting for her in the farm. What's ur take?
shld I still coman pour water on you?
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
A woman can go 2 any length jst because of her family. God bless all mothers. Tho d pix is kinda risky
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by Infomizer(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
You didn't feint joor.
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by spicykev(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
strong African woman
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by K9blunt(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
African women or not, women in general are strong and should be celebrated because the foreign (I mean white) women dont make noise doesn't mean they aren't there, rather they are busy doing other important stuffs than to wait for praise like African women.

jeez!!!
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
She needs strong birth control angry
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
dsmartj:

First of all, on the topic, I'm sure you meant 'fainted', not 'feinted'

What do you mean by 'devalued'

How does a woman struggling with her poor husband to make ends meet for her family constitute being 'devalued'

If she were being maltreated or suffering domestic abuse, I would understand. As it is, she's not being compelled to do what she's doing. So NO, instead of saying she's been devalued, we should sing her praises, as a testament to the strength and resilience of our women.

1 Like

Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by Holywizard: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2015
yoruba women cant do this because dey are lazy.
God bless de Igbo women!!!
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by Ewuro4: 1:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:37am On Mar 24, 2015
This is not a rare sight so not news.
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:37am On Mar 24, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

First of all, on the topic, I'm sure you meant 'fainted', not 'feinted'

What do you mean by 'devalued'

How does a woman struggling with her poor husband to make ends meet for her family constitute being 'devalued'

If she were being maltreated or suffering domestic abuse, I would understand. As it is, she's not being compelled to do what she's doing. So NO, instead of saying she's been devalued, we should sing her praises, as a testament to the strength and resilience of our women.
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48am On Mar 24, 2015
This as to be in the east
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by zed7: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Why should anybody be praised for trying to eke a living? She can take the other option of staying at home and starving.
Africans have this mentality that they should be patted on the back because they are able to provide for their families.
Re: I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) by simdam500(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
The only means she has to fend for the family.... this is risky tho.

I prefer taking a walk instead sad

(1) (Reply)

Am I Guilty? / Who Is A Woman / Pls I Need Remedy For nla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.