Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Who Is A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Woman (3032 Views)

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Woman by ollymooreagain: 4:37am On Sep 24, 2021
WHO IS A WOMAN?

Having vagina, boobs, and hips doesn't make you a woman.

A woman is the one who feeds a man with encouragement and ideas

A woman is the one who helps a man to save and invest wisely .

A woman does not run her mouth with sarcasm and insult just to prove a point, rather her words are gracious and can heal a broken heart .

A woman is the one that knows when to talk and to keep Quiet.

A woman is the one that doesn't leak secret.

A woman is the one that is content with what she has, and not the one that sells her self for material things.

A woman is a manager, a caretaker,a womb that can nature and birth destinies .

A woman doesn't do trending things, but she is reserved and has a taste of a Queen.

A woman doesn't look down on any man because of his present state of life and financial status, rather she encourages any man to get better.

A woman is the one that does not just bears babies, but bear ideas and inspiration anytime, anywhere.

A woman is the one a man can cry on her shoulders and not feel humiliated for doing so nor lose his value .

A woman is not the one that deceive a man just to eat his money, but the one who is honest and sincere in any relationship.

.A woman. Is not the one that makes men feel terrible, but the one a man can run to for comfort.

A woman is the one that will spoil a man with honour and respect because there lies her strength and integrity .

A woman is an influence, a nation and a helper.

Many are females but only few can be called a woman.

Now ask yourself today,
am I a woman.
Re: Who Is A Woman by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Sep 24, 2021
She is a cry baby
Re: Who Is A Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
A snake language translator lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Woman by JovialJune(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
A very nonsense write up, so if a woman doesnt do some of the basic things up there for a man he would not be able to function properly in life? Is a man that daft and slow that he cant think and do some of the things you mentioned for himself? You guys keep showing your crass entitlement mentality yet you keep accusing women of same, nobody owes anyone shiit in this crazy world.

Marriage doesnt make a woman, a woman is a human being, as in a female, nobody came to this world to be of servitude or live in the shadow of any other human being or to please any man whether in words, thoughts or deeds, this your rubbish write up is for a matriarchal woman, as in a woman that has no other life purpose than to marry and worship her husband, so change your topic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Woman by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
A woman is an adult person who was BORN with female sex organs.

Abeg, woke people should jump and pass. God created human beings male & women.

Keep your LGBTQ~ to yourselves.

A woman has several roles/hats she would wear in her lifetime and required different competences to nagivate them.

One of these roles (a wife which you have defined with some reservations) is not enough to define womanhood.

This is only a woman in relation to her husband which still needs scrutiny.
Re: Who Is A Woman by greenie77: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
From your write up, only a husband gives a woman identity! sad

Some women will never get involved with a man in terms of marriage though she may opt to have children without an identifiable biologocal father if she goes through insemination.

There are also women who are not expected to have men in their lives as intimate partners because of their chosen religious vocation such as Catholic Reverend Sisters as celibacy is expected of them, so do we say a Reverend Sister is not a WOMAN?

10 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin
Another one

9 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
cococandy:
grin
Another one
grin grin I read it in DJ Khalid's voice and the beat played immediately in my mind sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Woman by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
As a man you should have first treated "who is a man before attempting" who is a woman". grin You people are never tired writing about women. You are mixing things up by explaining who a wife and a woman is. One can be a " woman/real woman/virtuous woman" without being a wife. If you give a woman to a "bad man", he will totally rubbish her and drain her. A woman needs a real man. ARE YOU A REAL MAN?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Woman by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
JovialJune:
A very nonsense write up, so if a woman doesnt do some of the basic things up there for a man he would not be able to function properly in life? Is a man that daft and slow that he cant think and do some of the things you mentioned for himself? You guys keep showing your crass entitlement mentality yet you keep accusing women of same, nobody owes anyone shiit in this crazy world.

Marriage doesnt make a woman, a woman is a human being, as in a female, nobody came to this world to be of servitude or live in the shadow of any other human being or to please any man whether in words, thoughts or deeds, this your rubbish write up is for a matriarchal woman, as in a woman that has no other life purpose than to marry and worship her husband, so change your topic.

Wrong the biggest predicator of a woman's happiness is having a family with children, statistically speaking women who are high earners, unmarried, childless report the highest rate of unhappiness in America the most liberal society in the world where women are the most free
Re: Who Is A Woman by TheeDetective: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
NOT ANOTHER DOS AND DON'TS FOR A WOMAN!!!

@Op; If you are a man writing this, learn to mind your own business and keep your reasoning about women matters to yourself.

If you are a woman writing this, find something better to do with your time and stop bringing down your fellow woman.

I took a quick glance at your topics that you have opened to see if I can find a thread on WHO IS A MAN but I couldn’t find any thread you opened to talk about men. So why pick on women? undecided

That said, the rate at which I see threads talking about women’s matter on NL is becoming really alarming.

I can now see why this thread below on "Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE" was opened.
https://www.nairaland.com/6766731/women-not-deserve-misogyny-reigns

ollymooreagain:

WHO IS A WOMAN?

Having vagina, boobs, and hips doesn't make you a woman.

A woman is the one who feeds a man with encouragement and ideas

A woman is the one who helps a man to save and invest wisely .

A woman does not run her mouth with sarcasm and insult just to prove a point, rather her words are gracious and can heal a broken heart .

A woman is the one that knows when to talk and to keep Quiet.

A woman is the one that doesn't leak secret.

A woman is the one that is content with what she has, and not the one that sells her self for material things.

A woman is a manager, a caretaker,a womb that can nature and birth destinies .

A woman doesn't do trending things, but she is reserved and has a taste of a Queen.

A woman doesn't look down on any man because of his present state of life and financial status, rather she encourages any man to get better.

A woman is the one that does not just bears babies, but bear ideas and inspiration anytime, anywhere.

A woman is the one a man can cry on her shoulders and not feel humiliated for doing so nor lose his value .

A woman is not the one that deceive a man just to eat his money, but the one who is honest and sincere in any relationship.

.A woman. Is not the one that makes men feel terrible, but the one a man can run to for comfort.

A woman is the one that will spoil a man with honour and respect because there lies her strength and integrity .

A woman is an influence, a nation and a helper.

Many are females but only few can be called a woman.

Now ask yourself today,
am I a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman by Vision101(m): 1:32am On Sep 25, 2021
@JESHAL

Wrong the biggest predicator of a woman's happiness is having a family with children, statistically speaking women who are high earners, unmarried, childless report the highest rate of unhappiness in America the most liberal society in the world where women are the most free.

@me
A law lecturer once said that deep down in the mind of most policemen, they want to be lawyer.

Deep down in the mind of high flying women, they need men around them no matter how liberal the relationship. When they have none, sometimes an issue or event comes up that makes them need men around them.

At old age those of them without children feel lost no matter their achievements.

I'm not trying to hurt any female. Indeed I have some of them as friends here (@greenie77, ImaIma1 etc.).

Because of my call, I'm privileged to have some of them around me. They know that I can't do any harm (I'm a retired general anyway). Some of them because of some sad experiences avoid men.

But sometimes too they need a trusted male to talk to. If they trust you they empty themselves before you. In some of their personal transactions they need you to be part of the discussion to boost their image.

Forget about the trending on the social media. One told my wife that she should not be worried if she sees me discussing with her. That what she can never do with me is to be naked. That she's ready to share any secret with me because she trusts me.

They need men no matter how strong they are. Some of our men have greatly disappointed them and they fear any male around them.
Re: Who Is A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Your write up suggests that a woman's life revolves around a man and she is nothing on her own.

But no damage done. It's just your perspective and a reflection of your mentality. It's not supposed to concern us.

Ladies, As You Were! (military term for return to your previous posture or what you were doing before)

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Vision101:
@JESHAL

Wrong the biggest predicator of a woman's happiness is having a family with children, statistically speaking women who are high earners, unmarried, childless report the highest rate of unhappiness in America the most liberal society in the world where women are the most free.

@me
A law lecturer once said that deep down in the mind of most policemen, they want to be lawyer.

Deep down in the mind of high flying women, they need men around them no matter how liberal the relationship. When they have none, sometimes an issue or event comes up that makes them need men around them.

At old age those of them without children feel lost no matter their achievements.

I'm not trying to hurt any female. Indeed I have some of them as friends here (@greenie77, ImaIma1 etc.).

Because of my call, I'm privileged to have some of them around me. They know that I can't do any harm (I'm a retired general anyway). Some of them because of some sad experiences avoid men.

But sometimes too they need a trusted male to talk to. If they trust you they empty themselves before you. In some of their personal transactions they need you to be part of the discussion to boost their image.

Forget about the trending on the social media. One told my wife that she should not be worried if she sees me discussing with her. That what she can never do with me is to be naked. That she's ready to share any secret with me because she trusts me.

They need men no matter how strong they are. Some of our men have greatly disappointed them and they fear any male around them.

It's understandable that women need men. But it's also the other way round. Men also get lonely in their old age. So let's not make it gender based.

What about a woman who has stayed with a man and had a terrible experience and had to run for her life. Won't such a woman prefer to be alone and safe than to be married and in bondage?

Also, a woman who loses her husband when she's 50/60 and goes on to live alone till about 80. Will you ask her to remarry because she needs a man?

Having a man is great but I don't think it is the only way. Let's learn to respect the decisions of those that choose not to have for whatever reasons best known to them.

I have a family, doesn't mean I'll look down on those who don't. Everyone has their issues and are managing their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
What is your definition of family? COMPANIONSHIP/PROCREATION are usually the reasons for having a family, right? Now let me give you examples. If a young widow who has children refuses to remarry and trains her children alone, would you say she doesn't have a family? Would you say a spinster who adopts kids does not have a family? Would you say an unmarried spinster whose parents/siblings are alive does not have a family? Of course they all have a family. The above women in such situations can live fulfilled lives perfectly without a man.

That is why women are adviced, as you near your late 40s-50s, just adopt, have a child, one or two kids is okay, good children or good husband's serve as companions as we get old. A bad husband can never serve as a companion or give a woman fulfilment. Some women prefer to stay without children or a man, fine, it's their choice. Now check out this inspiring thread , how this virtuous woman got married to a horrible husband, but picked the pieces of her life and attained fulfilment without him. http:www.nairaland.com/MyFamililyStory,(mymumwonthistime)
JESHAL:

Wrong the biggest predicator of a woman's happiness is having a family with children, statistically speaking women who are high earners, unmarried, childless report the highest rate of unhappiness in America the most liberal society in the world where women are the most free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Woman by MrsDot(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
I have beautiful 1st grade thrift (Women) Clothing for sale and I can help you slay on a budget.

Super swift delivery and Free Delivery in Lagos on every 10k and above orders

WhatsApp:- 09138772133

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique#105902308

Re: Who Is A Woman by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What is your definition of family? COMPANIONSHIP/PROCREATION are usually the reasons for having a family, right? Now let me give you examples. If a young widow who has children refuses to remarry and trains her children alone, would you say she doesn't have a family? Would you say a spinster who adopts kids does not have a family? Would you say an unmarried spinster whose parents/siblings are alive does not have a family? Of course they all have a family. The above women in such situations can live fulfilled lives perfectly without a man.

That is why women are adviced, as you near your late 40s-50s, just adopt, have a child, one or two kids is okay, good children or good husband's serve as companions as we get old. A bad husband can never serve as a companion or give a woman fulfilment. Some women prefer to stay without children or a man, fine, it's their choice. Now check out this inspiring thread , how this virtuous woman got married to a horrible husband, but picked the pieces of her life and attained fulfilment without him. http:www.nairaland.com/MyFamililyStory,(mymumwonthistime)

Statistically women destroy relationships and marriages not men as they initiate 70-80 % of the divorce in , domestic violence and infidelity are not the biggest influences rather irreconcilable differences as women don't work to keep their homes unlike women of the past because they don't priotize family responsiblity about individual happiness via hedonistic pursuit of pleasure, mordern women don't want to adhere to traditional values and expect us to do the same, that's why Marital rates are declining

With regards to your points single mothers raise degenerates in Societies the scientific literature is clear about that, a two parents household is the best for raising children, women that are childless and high earners statistically are the most miserable women

PS; the link you sent to me was no reachable
Re: Who Is A Woman by Vision101(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
@ImaIma1

It's understandable that women need men. But it's also the other way round. Men also get lonely in their old age. So let's not make it gender based.

What about a woman who has stayed with a man and had a terrible experience and had to run for her life. Won't such a woman prefer to be alone and safe than to be married and in bondage?

Also, a woman who loses her husband when she's 50/60 and goes on to live alone till about 80. Will you ask her to remarry because she needs a man?

Having a man is great but I don't think it is the only way. Let's learn to respect the decisions of those that choose not to have for whatever reasons best known to them.

I have a family, doesn't mean I'll look down on those who don't. Everyone has their issues and are managing their lives.

@me
You are right in your assertion. I'm not singling out women. My comment was based on the fact that the topic focused on female.

The same is applicable to the male. All those that want baby mama now and no wife at old age they will need one.

Some ladies I know passed through terrible experiences in the hands of men. So they get scared anytime any male comes near them.

However everyone is free to live his/her life. No condemnation.
Re: Who Is A Woman by faithfull18(f): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol, if you don't talk about women, what else is there to talk about

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? / Man, 35, Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.