Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) (5786 Views)

HIAN!!! Imagine The Book This Man Is Reading In Public / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
if this man is the winner imagine the looser ( PICS)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Ladybluecash(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mayb d loser don beat him popcorn, he jos win by luck
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by adanduka: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
The loser must be in coma.
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin Seems you must have been a boxer before. Or are you grin speaking from 'experience'? grin
adanduka:
The loser must be in coma.
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Yustash001(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lwkmd....chai...see face..

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahahaha! The loser is in the ambulance taken to hospital... Chai boxers they try o grin
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Acekidc4(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by 7footre(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is free plastic surgery grin

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by MUMINATED(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
on his way 2 heaven R I P in advance
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by frodobee: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
One blow seven akpus. The looser is cooling off in a morgue-fridge in Daura General Hospital.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by vislabraye(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:

Hoe won in fair play undecided
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by kissty(f): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
d loser must hv bin in motuary by now or may b he won by chance or luck
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
E don die be that .
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by wisolf(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
He should be in trauma centre Ondo
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Xionez(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
The other opponent must be all right with no scratch.
I'm sure he just laid down after getting frustrated and exhausted from punching this guy left, right and center for 3 hours straight with no end in sight.

Talk about smartness.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by kayultimate(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
na die be dis o. guess the opponent is being transported with an ambulance
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by paulolee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
lolz.... d loser deY answer hym case wt baba God...
or d loser go deY in coma n probably on life machine..
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Emmanuel247(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Probably Dead
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
If my son wants to be a boxer, I will just take a picture of him and keep so that I can recognize him after each fight.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
chei shocked
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by odeku457(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Looser wil be in the Morgue..... lol.
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by prettyjo(f): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
hehehehehe.
#ne kwa iru#see face#

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by macklef(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lmao. Damn!
I hate violence sports.
But, i believ boxing is ever realest than that useles wrestling, no matter what u do to a wrestler in a wrestlin ring he never bleeds,cut, or have a swell, not even a red face, and yet u see some watchin such tricks wit al d enthutiasm n d world.

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:

shocked shocked shocked shocked oboy na death match grin
those guys must have had a personal beef,I nor fit fight till I develop extra eyes abegg grin

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by JusticeCR7(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin Seems you must have been a boxer before. Or are you grin speaking from 'experience'? grin
Coma u said?, Na I am not sure he is in coma, he may be in d morgue by now.
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by omniwater007: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
This boxer yaff turned to an Alien.
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
macklef:
Lmao. Damn!
I hate violence sports.
But, i believ boxing is ever realest than that useles wrestling, no matter what u do to a wrestler in a wrestlin ring he never bleeds,cut, or have a swell, not even a red face, and yet u see some watchin such tricks wit al d enthutiasm n d world.
this is why I can't stand boxing
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by polite2(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2015
de loser will be crippled
Re: If This Man Is The Winner Imagine The Looser ( PICS) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Prolly dead cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Mike's Wife Walks The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) / Davido Tweets His US International Passport To Prove His Age / All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.