Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (36242 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by nadio: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
There is nothing pathetic about the picture. They re just having fun grin. The government at all levels don't work in Nigeria
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by pat077: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
i had d same experience durin my service year in d north, we always dig a dry river to get water when d only manual borehole in d area is faulty.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Ojah1986(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm disappointed with our leaders in Benue state... All d knw hw to do is to embezzle public fund... Nasarwa state is even beta than Benue who cannot even pay their workers, no gud roads, poor health care, poor electricity, water etc shame to suswan nd his cabinate...
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by BUSHHUNTER: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is that place also part of Nigeria?
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Bright2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
I also served in that Gwer LGA but I didn't go through all these, MDGS in the school I served build a gigantic solar water project there & that served the school & the communities within. Jato Anchaver memorial secondary school Mase.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by benzion72(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
That is PDP senate president state. up PDP pppppppppppppppppp peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. To discontinue such hardship vote wisely vote for change
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by lozanni(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Test
A friend from Benue state once confided in me that, even with the caliber of men the state has produced, including the current Senate President, that the level of economic backwardness of the state is mind-boggling.
In this particular case, its poverty of the mind that has made the people of the LGA to be unable to dig bore-holes for themselves. This can be easily achived through communal effort or liasing with the Millenium Development Agents (MDA) of the LGA.
The above measures have been actively adopted, with much success, by their Igbo brothers.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by juniormusa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
Una like to take risk. What will it take for u guys to tie a rope to that bucket?
Common sense is not common my dear
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Nabfresh(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
which of the towns under gwer west did you discover such hard ship??@op.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by fovic: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
I did my Nysc in Agatu, is really a pathetic situation, infact it wil take a whole day 2 narrate my experience.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by ceejayluv(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
They're having fun joor..., #slummingIt
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by tomzman: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
CrazyMan:

Well said.

At times I begin to wonder if our government uses charms to blind the eyes of the masses spiritually so as to prevent them (the masses) from seeing who they truly are. Cos I see no reason why a constituency which receives allocation from the federal government cannot boast of any form of development. People walk miles just to fetch a muddy water when a proper bore-hole can be dug for the benefit of everyone, no electricity, no good roads...etc.

And yet this same people would re-elect the same politicians who failed them back into power, despite the fact that their presence as leaders has very little influence on the development of the constituency they represent.

Of a truth suffering has become part of our normal lifestyle.
You could not have said it any better.

Barman! Abeg give this guy 3 bottles of Orijin. grin

1 Like

Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Dahveydson(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nabfresh:
which of the towns under gwer west did you discover such hard ship??@op.

Naka.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by dljbd1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
And see how happy they are. Shows that you don't need so much to be happy.

1 Like

Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Behold a PDp controlled state for 16yrs.....dnt dey like change 4 d better?
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by shamson: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Haaaa
Nigeria senate president see how corpers dey suffer in your state
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by samatex08(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2015
[b][/b]i m so high
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Opportunity for the NYSC corpers posted there to do a borehole there as community project.

On a more serious note....the chairman of Gwer LGA should resign.

Borehole on how much allawe. The people themselves can build more of such wells in these areas where d waters don't dry up. But wait o..... person no fit fall inside that thing cos I never see well wey people dey enter inside fetch water. I'm surprised at how d people themselves r so happy with their condition..... I think its fun though
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Chikezie422(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shit!!!
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Chikezie422(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shit!!! Shit!!!
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by kennyblack94: 3:41am On Aug 31, 2017
lamako:
Nigeria needs change.
Benue state needs change.
Gwer West LGA needs change.
indegenes of the state/LGA need change.
You need change.

Don't worry change has already come, just 4 days for the change. you can't deny it, we can see it all over your communities , don't foool your self's you realy and truly need change.

PDP has failed you.

vote for your water supply
vote APC
vote for change
vote for Buhari

Bro how market nah. .you and the change... Is the change changing you or you're changing the change? ? angry grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.