Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... (10622 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Life Is Meaningless Without Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nosa77(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
TB JOSHUA SPEAKS ON BEAUTY, BUSINESS
Prophet T.B. Joshua addressed several pertinent issues during his church service on Sunday 22nd March 2015, especially while ministering prophetic messages to congregants.

“There is a crown in your family but all the females cannot settle down,” the Nigerian cleric ‘prophesied’ to a member of his congregation in a service broadcast live on Emmanuel TV. “No single person has a husband. Those who have – after two to three months, they have a divorce.” Perplexed, the attractive young lady affirmed the message, adding that this predicament was the reason of her visiting Joshua’s church known as The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN).

“That shows that beauty or handsomeness cannot solve this problem,” Joshua stated, turning to the congregation. Waxing philosophical, he continued, “This is to tell you that when it is time to dress, make-up, take your bath and eat, it is time to hurry. Those things have little to do with your future. Don’t waste your time on what cannot guarantee your future; your mirror keeps deceiving you.”

Continuing in his prophetic messages, Joshua revealed another lady was depressed and lonely despite her outward beauty. “A beautiful woman without God is an ugly woman,” the cleric explained before praying for the lady who had travelled from Sweden to the church service.

Earlier on in the service, Joshua relayed some practical tips for businessmen in his sermon dealing with the importance of both confession and belief. “It is what you believe that translates in the life you live,” he stated. “You will never ever succeed in any business unless you really believe in that business. You must believe the product you are promoting,” he added.

Joshua bemoaned the fact that most people don’t actually believe in the job they are doing, hence their swiftness to abandon it when trouble comes and their tendency to be a ‘jack of all trades’, oftentimes holding multiple business cards.

“Today, we promote products we don’t believe in,” he surmised. “How do we know? Eventually your doubt will surface when crisis comes.”

Referring to his own controversial sojourn in the ministry, Joshua added, “If I were not constant in my career, I would abandon Synagogue and become an accountant! If I don’t believe what I am doing, I will close this church and look for another business out there - because of crisis… Crisis should not lead to abandonment or separation. Real faith flourishes on a test.”

Citing another example, Joshua also related his message to marriage. “If you confess, ‘My wife is beautiful’ – it does not mean you actually love her. If there is crisis, you may abandon her, especially if you see someone who is more beautiful”.

The cleric further reiterated his call for prayers for Nigeria in lieu of his prediction last week about an impending plane crash, stressing that Monday 23rd March should especially be observed. He noted that he had ‘spent the night’ at a ‘prayer mountain’ to intercede for the avoidance of the calamity.

SOURCE: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32185/64/tb-joshua-speaks-on-beauty-business.html

Pastor TBJ is blessed with 'choice of words'. Not educated by man but educated by Heaven! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by davien(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Our ancestors must have been caricatures then.... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by adsamsom: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ja Man/.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by coolluk(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
i dont know how in Gods name this made front page but lemme just comment for commenting sake

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Sweetguy25: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Preach sir.
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Alo alo o
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Adyrin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lovely flows from a Prophet..!

I don't like him but his words are piercing I must confess!

11 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by onosprince(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Then ugly girls with christ are queens grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by sexymoma(f): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
It s good to discover your talent... Naturally without been religious he s a teacher.(ain`t one of his fans though)

6 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by princetigris(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Diesel1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ladies where una position? Make una cum defend una selves for dis trade
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Unto d next one
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Jostico: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
Our ancestors must have been caricatures then.... undecided

i'm feeling you nigga tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by snowland(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tell them sir, make dem hear. All dem ladies wey be Brazillian hair ambassador, if you no get Christ, you no fine.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Makweembo: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
One thing you can't dispute about T.B. Joshua - his words are full of wisdom. Incredible, since he dropped out in his first year of secondary school and couldn't even speak English when he started his ministry! Ride on, sir!

7 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beauty wif hijab is real ugliness
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nursecaleb(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is he reffering to tonto dikeh?
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by gememerald(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
**sorry** Check my signature NLders
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by juniormusa(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
That's my pastor!!

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by juniormusa(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
True talk sir

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tell them Pastor.

Mary Magdalene knows this.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by josnig1980(f): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
sai gmb grin
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Darammliveth(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Front page tinz.... I dedicate dz to my adurable girl
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nosa77(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
“If I were not constant in my career, I would abandon Synagogue and become an accountant! If I don’t believe what I am doing, I will close this church and look for another business out there - because of crisis… Crisis should not lead to abandonment or separation. Real faith flourishes on a test.”

True talk. The persecution TBJ has faced is enough to demoralise any man. Even the backlash from the incident last September. Yet TBJ continues to wax stronger... Nowadays, most of the Nigerian pastors (oritsejafor, okotie and their like) are silent about TBJ because they thought he would have disappeared from the scene long ago - yet he is even growing in popularity, especially internationally. I mean, he was just included in a list of the 'world's most famous people' recently - a feat no other Nigerian pastor has achieved...

Time, they say, will tell...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by missbehave247(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
space boook

ojuelegba on point
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by jaybee104(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
my daddy prophet TB Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sai Buhari.....

This is one good quote ...however, i think it's plagarised....it's a common saying in igbo language
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by Henrypraise41(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
And today is the monday he was talking abouto
Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by jaybee104(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
click LIKE if you like him, and SHARE if u don't trust him

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... by kristisking(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
What of ugliness without christ?What is is called?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Worship Song? / The Beauty Of Mathematics / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.