Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers (30935 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by siraj1402(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I guess he wanted to bless the PVCs for Buhari.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by bestccvhacker41: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
SOFTWARE TRANSFER MONEY WESTERN UNION 2015 SELL Security US FRESH
Hello !!!
Most Respectable customer, I am sharp minded Hacker, having very beautiful ideas to transfer money to you by western union.d
I am working since last 5 years in this field.
I know many techniques to transfer funds from western union website to you .
TRANSFER MONEY BY USING WESTERN UNION BUG
There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement.
Now it is very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are interested we can transfer funds to you. contact us :bestccvhacker41@yahoo.com, bestccvhacker41@gmail.com
- We Have big Western Union Service for everywhere and every when for you.
- We transfer money to all country in world.
- We can transfer big amount. And you can receive this money from your country.
- We serviced accept payment 15% of transfer amount for small transfer . And 10% of big transfer.
- For large transfer . We make is very safe. And this service is very fast.
- We make transfer to your Western Union info very fast and without delay and immediate.
- Using fake IP and ASC, disable logging of key network Western Union, the Western Union server connection and create invoices to send money around the globe.
- With full information including First Name – Last Name – Address – City – Country , just 20 mins to complete the system procedure to send money with Sender Name – Country – MTCN for customer.
1 : Recipients First Name And Last Name.
2 : Recipients Address ( Country, City ).
3 : Recipients Zip Code.
(*) Selling MTCN + Information Of Software :
Why i’m selling MTCN ?
Because the software Western Union can do maximum 5 times for 1 ID . And I did for myself, my family and all my friends. And now ! I want to share the MTCN for you. Enjoy!
******* List Price Western Union transfer ( $ / £ / € ) *******
- Price 200 = 1500 MTCN minimum
- Price 350 = 3000 MTCN
- Price 450 = 4000 MTCN
- Price 550 = 6000 MTCN
- Price 700 = 8000 MTCN
- Price 1000 = 10000 MTCN
- Price 1200 = 15000 MTCN
- Price 1800 = 20000 MTCN maximum
(*) How To Buy And Regulation Deal :
- Software can only do make maximum 5 times for each recipient information
- From $1500 to $20.000 MTCN and I accept payment 10% of the money for all
- You make payment then send me payment info and your WU info ( First name + Last name + Country )
- If I check you have sent money I will make transfers for you
- After transfers completed, about 15 minutes you will get MTCN – Sender’s Name – Sender’s Country and you can go to the office Western Union and pick up, it is very easy and safety for cash money.
______________List cc and my price_________________________________
- Us (Visa,Master) = 5$ per 1
- Us (Amex,Dis) = 8$ per 1
- Us Bin 15$ , US Dob 20$a
- Us fullz info = 30$ per 1
- CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT :
– Yahoo ID : bestccvhacker41
– E-mail : bestccvhacker41@yahoo.com,
: bestccvhacker41@gmail.com
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Flets: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Innodon(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by MeAndYou(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is getting interesting
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
May God allow dis pastor to see d end of 2019, GEJ till apc thugs learn to run wen dey see bomb and not to pick it up wif dem hands!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Riodiao(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ IS WOORKING.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT
WE ALL WE VOTE YOU, EVEN THE OPPOSSITION WILL VOTE GEJ

EVEN GOV AMAECHI SAY E GO VOTE GEJ
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=844567788949505&set=vb.806279582778326&type=2&theater

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Popemax(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
This Man will not cease to rip ppl off.
Gate-man of HELL.
Religion is indeed a curse.
I have decided.
GMB/PYO
APC
CHANGE.
plz we need u in kuje prison to convey some criminals to another prison yard
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Popemax:
plz we need u in kuje prison to convey some criminals to another prison yard
Can you please,explain what u put out here. How does ur rant correspond with what the OP put out and also my reply.
Guy,u no get sense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by KelvinC1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
That's my MENTOR..
Ride ON SIR..#ADOYII..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by guttentag(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
This Election is Sounding like the End of Nigeria
Lord Protect Your Children
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by chukzbozz86: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Will not be surprise if APC e-rats counter this move by Pastor Oyedepo but if na to go babalowo tins dem get am A1. Party of DARKNESS

SAI GEJ till 2091

Sorry 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by demandtruth: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
This is politics, not religion.... There should be a boundary

The bishop is a firm supporter of Jonathan's administration so I wonder what the motive behind the prayer really is......

If the reason behind this is to pray for peace during the election, then I say a big..... AMEN

The pastor has his personal interest to protect
trust me

I wont say more than that

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Vikky014(f): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL AS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

HE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING GEJ AND BEFORE SATURDAY HE WILL SURELY RELEASE A FAKE VISION OF HOW GOD TOLD HIM THAT GEJ IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE MINDS IN NIGERIA AND THEY ARE EASILY TWISTED.

#may Allah bless we Muslims

#Islam is peace
ISLAM IS PEACE INDEED

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by mrbillz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
son: dad, do u think all is set and ready for Saturday's election?
dad: yes son, everything is ready, including the results

#HaveaBLESSEDWEEK
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Popemax(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Can you please,explain what u put out here. How does ur rant correspond with what the OP put out and also my reply.
Guy,u no get sense.
you're just what your name is....boi sense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Idrismusty97(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
KelvinC1:
That's my MENTOR..
Ride ON SIR..#ADOYII..
Of course he is a mentor to every aspiring scammers and pastorprenuers.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yomieluv:
Why tell them to bring voter's card,when he could have prayed without the card..

Funniest thing is that some gullible folks would run along with the card to the church according to Daddy G.O.

Religion is the biggest scam of the century..

Yes, and the politics and politicians you run after and die for day and night, wasting your airtime and bandwidth are saints and redeemers. You just come here in four years time with more tales of woe and another round of mudslinging oh wise ones.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by RAO1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
That same man?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by seedorfg(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
what is there to bring pvc to church again, this pastor's eh, if ask why, dem go say na God tell them for vision, 3days to go shaa i know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by slap1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing wrong in a pastor trying to ensure his congregation performs its civic duty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nikky7: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why do u like making so much noise with this man's name? Is he d only person dat hs asked his members to come 2chc with their PVC's? Abeg mke una dey fear God oooo n leave Oyedepo alone!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by jamex93(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
He use the card as a point of contact to pray for a peaceful election ntn more.....the Bishop has Neva for once say that we should vote for a particular person
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
This Man will not cease to rip ppl off.
Gate-man of HELL.
Religion is indeed a curse.
I have decided.
GMB/PYO
APC
CHANGE.

Eve though i am not a fan of his, he is what you wish to be and the kind of life he is living is the kind you wish to CHANGE into by erroreously believing that buhari will give to you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by UnknownT: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is not about bringing one's PVC to church, rather, its about voting with it. I already have my PVC ready but I can't afford going to the place I registered to vote. Many people have relocated from the places they registered. The next INEC boss to conduct 2019 elections should have the 'transfer of PVC' top of his agenda. Thank you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by jbl007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

HE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING GEJ AND BEFORE SATURDAY HE WILL SURELY RELEASE A FAKE VISION OF HOW GOD TOLD HIM THAT GEJ IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

#Islam is peace
but I don't see Christians carrying arms in the north-east...to Christians, Jihad is just anoda Arabic word.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by loomer: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
is a polling unit there?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by unknown247: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
All Muslims are terrorist directly and indirectly. The shall continue to eat their flesh and drink their blood...

searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

#Islam is peace

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by 400billionman: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka Why ??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by hensben(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hope this is not one of pdp strategy to stop SW from voting, where most of them might misplace their PVC due to over-crowding, knowing fully well majority in that region will be voting for buhari but I trust papa oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some topics sef!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Dcaliphate(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
fool, i am the caliphate and i say you know nothing, blockhead!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.