Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers (30938 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

HE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING GEJ AND BEFORE SATURDAY HE WILL SURELY RELEASE A FAKE VISION OF HOW GOD TOLD HIM THAT GEJ IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE MINDS IN NIGERIA AND THEY ARE EASILY TWISTED.

#may Allah bless we Muslims

#Islam is peace

Unemployment in Nigeria and your family has destroyed you! Better watch your trap this spambot!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by badesco(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is total show of power and shame. How could a common pastor compel me to bring my PVC to church for what? it shows the rot in the cgristiandom.I am also a xtian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by babaireti(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Does the Gate-man want to eat the PVC's in HELL or what? no way for Jona and his fake pastors dis time

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by chubbyz(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
I pity u!may God's judgement not fall on u!
BlackMaria:
This Man will not cease to rip ppl off.
Gate-man of HELL.
Religion is indeed a curse.
I have decided.
GMB/PYO
APC
CHANGE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by whitedove(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

HE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING GEJ AND BEFORE SATURDAY HE WILL SURELY RELEASE A FAKE VISION OF HOW GOD TOLD HIM THAT GEJ IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE MINDS IN NIGERIA AND THEY ARE EASILY OTWISTED. OLORI BURUKU somebody! Keep deceiving your self

#Islam is peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
missbehave247:
Is dat the free schlarship he is meant 2 give
look at you looking for scholarship. You are not ashamed of yourself.
"free" scholarship
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by beey2(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
babaireti:
Does the Gate-man want to eat the PVC's in HELL or what? no way for Jona and his fake pastors dis time

All of you bigots always quoting "Gate of hell" and ascribing it to the Man of God when he actually never made such utterance because you are just envious of him, Almighty God will surely JUDGE. I was in the service on the day Mr. President visited and will confirm to you for the umpteenth time that you are only peddling rumour founded on abject falsehood, except if actually said so.

Don't put the wrath of the Almighty God on your head and that of your generation.

You have the absolute liberty to vote for whoever you want likewise every other person, who knows whether you and I are actually voting for same candidate, you don't need to tell me because your preferred candidate can only be known by you and not what you say now.

My advise to you is "VOTE NOT FIGHT".

Peace to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by OgologoDimkpa: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

[s]THE USELESS GATE KEEPER OF HELL HAS COMMANDED HIS GULLIBLE FLOCK ONCE AGAIN. THEY DARE NOT DISOBEY THE CON MAN WHO USES RELIGION AS A MEANS OF SCAMMING THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

#Islam is peace [/s]
Another Boko Haram member on the prowl embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Popemax:
you're just what your name is....boi sense
You need the sense more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
lawanson44:

Eve though i am not a fan of his, he is what you wish to be and the kind of life he is living is the kind you wish to CHANGE into by erroreously believing that buhari will give to you.
Is dat all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by obosirow: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
This is politics, not religion.... There should be a boundary

The bishop is a firm supporter of Jonathan's administration so I wonder what the motive behind the prayer really is......

If the reason behind this is to pray for peace during the election, then I say a big..... AMEN

Elections of this sort should not be taking lightly, the outcome of this election could determine your next four/eight/rest of your life. Prayer is very important cos the devil want's to plant his agent in power so he can take more people to hell with him.
Pray for all in authority.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
chubbyz:
I pity u!may God's judgement not fall on u!
Bullshit.
We are gods in our own right,cuz GOD created man in his own image,so deir4,no useless religious leader can brainwash me.
Same way,ur useless religious leaders are brainwashing ppl lyk u with d 'Touch not,my anointed and do my prophet no harm' thereby ripping u off nd using ur money to acquire material things 4 deir-self nd family,y deir members can't afford 3square meals.
Babe,kip ur preaching on GOD 'judgement' to your-self. Kapiche
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Maximus85(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
if anyone cares please read Revelation 17. check the characteristics of that harlot (prostitute) and see if it doesn't resembles that of the religion of today.

presently she wining and dining with the world powers. carefully read verse 15,16,17.

now look at verse 3, 4,5 &18. the woman sits on the wildbeast (world ruler), the woman means a great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth. tell me, what is having control over our rulers today? did I hear you say religion?
soon, the wild beast will turn against its rider,the prostitute and devour her.

I don't know if our so called pastors can see the prophetic message that God has kept in the Bible? they are busy with politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Maximus85(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
beey2:

All of you bigots always quoting "Gate of hell" and ascribing it to the Man of God when he actually never made such utterance because you are just envious of him, Almighty God will surely JUDGE. I was in the service on the day Mr. President visited and will confirm to you for the umpteenth time that you are only peddling rumour founded on abject falsehood, except if actually said so.

Don't put the wrath of the Almighty God on your head and that of your generation.

You have the absolute liberty to vote for whoever you want likewise every other person, who knows whether you and I are actually voting for same candidate, you don't need to tell me because your preferred candidate can only be known by you and not what you say now.

My advise to you is "VOTE NOT FIGHT".

Peace to Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by stagger: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
This Man will not cease to rip ppl off.
Gate-man of HELL.
Religion is indeed a curse.
I have decided.
GMB/PYO
APC
CHANGE.

Idiot from hell, who is Bishop Oyedepo ripping off?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
stagger:

Idiot from hell, who is Bishop Oyedepo ripping off?
So you now describe Bishop Oyedepo as an '1diot',wonderful.
He is ripping most human-beings off.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Is dat all.

No...March 28 will make it complete then May 29th when my GEJ will be re-elected will make it all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
lawanson44:

No...March 28 will make it complete then May 29th when my GEJ will be re-elected will make it all
We shall see.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Lucasbalo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course he is a mentor to every aspiring scammers and pastorprenuers.
Gbam.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by stagger: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
badesco:
This is total show of power and shame. How could a common pastor compel me to bring my PVC to church for what? it shows the rot in the cgristiandom.I am also a xtian.

Yes you are a Christian but of another denomination so the instruction does not apply to you. In Winners, there are always special services and prayer sessions where different articles are brought as points of contact. For instance, during prayer services for the healing of the sick, people sometimes come with pictures of their sick parents or relatives as "points of contact" for healing. It is a practice which borders on faith and there are examples of them in the Acts of the Apostles and in other books of the new testament.

If you attend Winners, you are expected to be part of such services and do as instructed. If you are not a Winner, you are not bound by such practices.

AT NO TIME HAS ANYONE BEEN TOLD IN WINNERS TO VOTE JONATHAN! Those who are peddling this rumour are the APC thugs and their sympathizers who stop at nothing to discredit anyone they deem not sympathetic to their cause.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Tolubory(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Point of contact indeed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by stagger: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

So you now describe Bishop Oyedepo as an '1diot',wonderful.
He is ripping most human-beings off.

Who are the people being ripped off? You are just another inconsequential Nigerian living on rumours. Get a life!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by hamilton62(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
For saying this, I give you some weeks for God to prove himself in your life that you'll cry for his help till you ask for forgiveness.
And the sword of JIHAD can never leave your family and environment In Jesus Name (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by lebete3000: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
Maybe that only happened in Canaan land as I know nobody asked us to bring our PVCs to church in my branch. Besides, whether they took their PVC to church or not, the koko is that they prayed about the forthcoming elections.

But bloggers and newspapers editors are really obsessed with Bishop sha. Out of all the pastors they covered who prayed over the forthcoming election, they just had to use Bishop as the headline. They know many people would just see Bishop Oyedepo in the headline and immediately rush to comment without thinking.

The man is a star
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Double portion, next levels, heaven on earth, wonders without end, that is my new realm and your new realm cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by geraob1: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Not again wt ds jihad bullshit...

searching4love:
undecided

#Islam is peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by DONFASZY(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was dere

He prayed for only peace and against BH n war

Notin else

He didnt mentioned any name

Jus normal prayers ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by stagger: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:

Bleep your God and Jesus. Allah is the only true God. We will end you infidels

I ma a confirmed niger delta bobo and I have no qualms putting bullets in the brains of people like you. When it will set you will run to saudi arabia.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by hamilton62(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:

Bleep your God and Jesus. Allah is the only true God. We will end you infidels
Spoken like a true confuse person... We will always love you because our religion is peace no matter your violent religion... We won't fight for our God because He does for us... Sometime, we shall truly know who is confused and being deceived because there's Hell.
I stand as love (christ like) to you but your hatred will engulf you in the snares of JIHAD.
Which will you take and is positive with your conscience hammering on it; a peaceful religion reverend with Love for even they who reject it unleSs you draw God's wrath unto yourself and a violent religion causing terrorism in any part of the world it is found?
I will never tell you anything more no reply before the spirit of God is angered to defend the apple of His eyes.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and no one cometh to the Father except through Him.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by KelvinC1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course he is a mentor to every aspiring scammers and pastorprenuers.
may GOD bless you..
May GOD forgive you..
Stay unfathomably wise..
#ADOYII
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers by probsolver: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31921391] undecided

#Islam is peace [/quot
Your statement is totally anti-islmaic way of relating with people of other faith. If u want to represent Islam do so in the way and manner the best of mankind, Prophet Muhammad (peace be unto him) did it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos / Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.