Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable (2859 Views)

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / Would You Be Comfortable If Your Mother Inlaw Acts Possesed? / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided but I was wrong

its only your very close members that will benefit from yr wealth not everyone

My fathers family is quite successful but I still see some of their cousins struggling

the one that surprised me was their cousin who was very loyal and lived with them for years
just got married to a very poor man
and they dont help her out undecided

my mother went to see her recently
she lives in an uncompleted building with her husband and three children
my mother felt so bad
and gave her 10,000 naira
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Do you realise "Yr" is an abbreviation for year?
What's the point in abbreviating You're?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
I guess
its only when yr bill gates or donald trump
that yr whole family will live on the moon
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaybee3:

thanks for the correction

Mr Patrick Obahiagbon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Finally, someone is growing up. smiley
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Aprime:
Finally, someone is growing up. smiley
undecided what is this thing
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by valmunich(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
What's your point actually

Can't understand your English sad

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by henribj(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:

its only yr very close members that will benefit from yr wealth not everyone

My fathers family is quite successful but I still see some of their cousins struggling

the one that surprised me was there cousin who was very loyal and lived with them for years

my mother felt so bad

this happens everywhere nah
most especially in advanced countries where they practice OYO wella
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:
What's your point actually

Can't understand your English sad
what is there not to understand

commot for road

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaybee3:

grin grin grin

Only God can redeem some people
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by valmunich(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:

commot for road
How do you want your "k" upper or lower case?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

How do you want your "k" upper or lower case?
undecided
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:

the one that surprised me was their cousin who was very loyal and lived with them for years

my mother felt so bad

How old are you undecided
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:

commot for road
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by annexes: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:

my mother felt so bad
sorry! What's the point of this post? Tryna expantiate.
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Write a letter to your pops and ask him why cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
henribj:

this happens everywhere nah
most especially in advanced countries where they practice OYO wella
lol yr the only one that answered well on this thread
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by henribj(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:
lol yr the only one that answered well on this thread

ahhh
it took you hours to realize that?
aby you were compiling the comments nii??
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
henribj:

ahhh
it took you hours to realize that?
aby you were compiling the comments nii??
smiley grin yea
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by henribj(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:
smiley grin yea

alright o
how your today?
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
henribj:

alright o
how your today?
I am good

trying to hve fun here
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by henribj(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:
I am good

trying to hve fun here

glad to hear that
trying to have fun?
why is that??
there are loads of fun here if i am not mistaken, so why the trying
aby person vex you?
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
henribj:

glad to hear that
trying to have fun?
why is that??
there are loads of fun here if i am not mistaken, so why the trying
aby person vex you?
I only like few topics tongue

dont mind me I am just being lazy
sometime I like when the topics come to me
instead of me looking for topics I like
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by henribj(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:
I only like few topics tongue

dont mind me I am just being lazy
sometime I like when the topics come to me
instead of me looking for topics I like

lazybones
and how often does such topics come to you?
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by onila(f): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
henribj:

lazybones
and how often does such topics come to you?
usually on the front page

when the admins finally post something interesting I like
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by henribj(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
onila:
usually on the front page

when the admins finally post something interesting I like

ok
wonder how that works tho
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Holywizard: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2015
thats de fact!
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Ewuro4: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Yoruba adage says.. Olowo kan oloshi mefa , oloshi ni gbogbo won.

A wealthy man in company of 6 paupers, they're all (7 of them ) paupers.

I don't blame your old man, sometimes it's wiser to put on your poker face than doing goody two shoes roundabout or else... lipsrsealed

Your aunt & her hubby should go get a job... And why marry a very poor man, abi she's a Feminist?

Lord help me cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Omoboy(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
alot of point in this
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Because when you are struggling to make the money nobody cares about you. Some would even try to hinder your success.
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by prelinctus: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op, what did you get in English in Waec? D7?
Re: I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable by Elxandre(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
cococandy:
Write a letter to your pops and ask him why cheesy
What did you plaster on your nose smiley ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathers Day Gift Ideas / Boy, 15, Who Impregnated 10-year-old Colombian Girl / I Want To Start A New Life In Kwara. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.