Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! (2775 Views)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
It all starTed when He beat up my mum in my presence. I was actually present when the whole event started that's why I can boldly say it was my dad who started the whole chaos. They have settled their differences but the problem is, I feel very uncomfortable when he comes around me. I can't even talk to him, I feel very strange when he sits close to me that I am scared it might be hatred in another dimension. What do I do because eventhough I feel uncomfortable around him, I don't want to hate anybody, talk less of my father.

Plus matured advice needed.

Modified.
Pls remember I said matured advice needed.if you have nothing to say,please don't just say anything that comes up in your head..imagine a person asking how old am I,someone even said I am child.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by deeplow: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
It was wrong of your dad to hit your mum, even more wrong to do it in your presence. I know it is hard, but you have to forgive him. If the victim, your mum, could, you should be able to do the same. Kpele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by IamNawty(f): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op, how old are you

1 Like

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
In addition. I had always believed in sitting down to talk when it has to do with controversies until I tried talking to my dad. He never listens to anybody, in fact he hardly listens to himself talk(no exaggeration) So talking to him is far from it.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
Op, how old are you
my dear I am not a baby oh. I am preparing to go for my NYSC.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
deeplow:
It was wrong of your dad to hit your mum, even more wrong to do it in your presence. I know it is hard, but you have to forgive him. If the victim, your mum, could, you should be able to do the same. Kpele
hmmmm..i have forgiven him no, but I just feel very uncomfortable around him. Is dat a sign of unforgiveness?
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by IamNawty(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
general111:
my dear I am not a baby oh. I am preparing to go for my NYSC.
shocked shocked preparing to go grin grin grin

I thought you will say you are working in oil company ni undecided undecided.
Grow up and forget about what your dad undecided. It's part of marriage palava and that will be a lesson to you that your son will feel the same way if you raise your hands to beat his mum smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Young03(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
children everywhere

Please, can u tell us what ur mum did that lead to him beating her?
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
He's 12 grin
IamNawty:
Op, how old are you
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Your parents are still beating each other in this era of recession, Chai! Dem don chop belleful ooo..

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
shocked shocked preparing to go grin grin grin

I thought you will say you are working in oil company ni undecided undecided.
Grow up and forget about what your dad undecided. It's part of marriage palava and that will be a lesson to you that your son will feel the same way if you raise your hands to beat his mum smiley
am sorry u r not funny

10 Likes

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by IamNawty(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
general111:
am sorry u r not funny

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49948483][/quote]hahaha.now dis pix is funny.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by dfrost: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
OP what your dad did in your presence was wrong, albeit next time they start raising their voices, take your leave else you'll end up taking sides. My one cowry of sense.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
bro... Relax... Just defend your mum next time.. Stand btw he and her if he tries it again or pull him away and beg him... Don't fight him

1 Like

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by dirtyslap(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
I hate my dad too....no big deal...mum rocks...gimme a gun, I will shoot my dad in split seconds.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Florblu(f): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
And who are you?Angel of remembrance? Dude forgive your dad and watch out for the trait of beating your own wife that might be in you and make sure such trait is eliminated. Stop tying the world to your chest

1 Like

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2016
dfrost:
OP what your dad did in your presence was wrong, albeit next time they start raising their voices, take your leave else you'll end up taking sides. My one cowry of sense.
thanks man.u made a lot of sense.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2016
dirtyslap:
I hate my dad too....no big deal...mum rocks...gimme a gun, I will shoot my dad in split seconds.
lol.funny man.thanks a lot.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by IamNawty(f): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2016
general111:
hahaha.now dis pix is funny.

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by general111(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49956986][/quote]ahahaha.abeg where you get all this pix sef?
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by IamNawty(f): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2016
general111:
ahahaha.abeg where you get all this pix sef?
tongue

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by dirtyslap(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2016
general111:
lol.funny man.thanks a lot.
cool
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Jesu shocked cheesy grin
dirtyslap:
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by dirtyslap(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Jesu shocked cheesy grin
no kidding, I'm serious..he ran away from his responsibilities. He is now finding ways to come beg now that I'm a man that can take care of my bills and his. Now he remember he has a son. Fuvk dat.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
you're right! Thats so painful, your father was a bloody coward! He doesn't deserve your love because he didn't give you his love all this while. smiley
dirtyslap:
no kidding, I'm serious..he ran away from his responsibilities. He is now finding ways to come beg now that I'm a man that can take care of my bills and his. Now he remember he has a son. Fuvk dat.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by dirtyslap(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you're right! Thats so painful, your father was a bloody coward! He doesn't deserve your love because he didn't give you his love all this while. smiley
you are smart, I appreciate dat.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2016
u are welcome smiley.....until he works REALLY hard to win you back then you can show him your love smiley
dirtyslap:
you are smart, I appreciate dat.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by dirtyslap(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
u are welcome smiley.....until he works REALLY hard to win you back then you can show him your love smiley
he can't win me back...he lost me long ago...he is d reason I become a military man...if he come to me, I swear down, I'm gunning him down.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by eyinjuege: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2016
I guess it's a natural feeling. No one likes to see the people they love being hurt by others.
It should pass with time, hopefully..
Or you can talk to your dad and tell him you were disappointed in him when he raised his hands to beat your mum, though she's his wife. No need to shout or get agitated when talking to him. Just a statement said calmly. Don't bother to talk back at him, as you've already said your piece.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by eyinjuege: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
dirtyslap:

Just a genuine question, do you think your mother poisoned your mind against your dad? Either subtly or even overtly?

I've always believed children always know the parent that shows them love, and I don't believe they can be poisoned against their fathers by their mothers as people generally believe. They see what's going on around them.
Re: I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2016
hahahaha.....I understand smiley....dont worry with time your wounds will heal....you are a soldier after all smiley
dirtyslap:
he can't win me back...he lost me long ago...he is d reason I become a military man...if he come to me, I swear down, I'm gunning him down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures / My Brother Has Gone Missing(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.