Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. (1627 Views)

Have You Seen This Sign Post? / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I hope I will be able find a perfect meaning to this signs.

A friend of mine gave me this cups with the signs on them. I am aware she paid $200 for this sign to be inscribed on this cups

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by usibengate(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
I think that should be Hitler of Germany sign. I usually see those sign in Soviet Army who fought world war

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by flinton(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
If u are using an android fone download this app googles, then take a pix of those signs of the cups it will automatically search the Internet for information on those signs
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by MightySparrow: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2015
ydass:

A friend of mine gave me this cups with the signs on them. I am aware she paid $200 for this sign to be inscribed on this cups

Ask IFA on Google.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by fuzzyrambler(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Left is a Celtic cross. Irish

Don't remember the one on the right
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
fuzzyrambler:
Left is a Celtic cross. Irish

Don't remember the one on the right

Thank you
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Celtic cross (obviously old-religion occult) and not sure of the one to the right, but simply looking at it makes me uneasy.

I feel like it may have something to do with "currency of death".
Who is this friend? Seems like a lot of trouble to brand occultic signs on glass cups and give you.
Be careful. Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
ydass:

She is a business partner who had shown romantic interest in me but turned her down. I became suspicious of those signs when she asked me if would like to be a member of the freemason, she drove me to place in philadelphia where they hold meetings but I refused to go into the building and asked her to take me home. Since then I have gone back to check and realised all the gifts she had ever gave me have one sign or the other.

Then discard them all.
Those sigils usually have more than meets the eye accompanying them.
You've had "infiltration agents" in your home all this while.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2015
ebonflex:

Then discard them all.
You've had "infiltration agents" in your home all this while.

Thanks bro
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by MuttleyLaff: 3:40am On Apr 08, 2015
ydass:

A friend of mine gave me this cups with the signs on them.
I am aware she paid $200 for this sign to be inscribed on this cups

ebonflex:
Celtic cross (obviously old-religion occult)
and not sure of the one to the right, but simply looking at it makes me uneasy.

I feel like it may have something to do with "currency of death".

ebonflex:
Then discard them all.
You've had
"infiltration agents" in your home all this while.

ebonflex:
Who is this friend?

ydass:
She is a business partner who had shown romantic interest in me but turned her down.
I became suspicious of those signs when she asked me if would like to be a member of the freemason,
she drove me to place in philadelphia where they hold meetings but I refused to go into the building and asked her to take me home.
Since then I have gone back to check and realised all the gifts she had ever gave me have one sign or the other.

ebonflex:
Seems like a lot of trouble to brand occultic signs on glass cups and give you.
Be careful. Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by tpiadotcom: 4:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 08, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

I honestly don't care what those public "translations" are.
Those are just so people who don't know whats up can wear them around thinking that they are being "spiritual" or "deep".
But anyone with spiritual wisdom knows better.

There are tons of "translations" for all these things. For example: for the iron cross, your own says "Good Fortune". Well 2 others I just saw called it "bravery". Bla bla bla.

I personally wouldn't keep anything with these symbols given to me by someone who just attempted to have me join a cult.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by tpiadotcom: 5:01am On Apr 08, 2015
maltese cross and the grim reaper.

possibly the op is coordinating an aircraft related disaster.

Final approach point

The glideslope and localizer radio beams of an ILS guide an aircraft down its final approach path
The final approach point on an instrument approach with vertical guidance is glide slope or glide path intercept at the lowest published altitude (ICAO definition).

In the USA, it is called the final approach fix (FAF) and marked on a NACO IAP by a lightning bolt symbol and on a Jeppesen terminal chart by the end of the glide slope path symbol. It is the point in space where the final approach segment begins on the instrument approach; the final approach point on a non-precision approach is marked by a maltese cross symbol. In the USA, where the approach navigation aid is on the field and there is no depicted, the final approach point is "where the aircraft is established inbound on the final approach course from the procedure turn and where the final approach descent may be commenced"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_approach_(aeronautics)#Final_approach_point
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by tpiadotcom: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Sign. by tpiadotcom: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
could also be that Japanese thing.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Pastors, And Evangelist? Provide An Answer To These. / King Solomon The Lover Of Breast / Effect Of Daddy Freeze Message On Experience Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.