Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# (5187 Views)

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by idu1(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
You got a job in what they called 'one man business' and you are happy undecided

See what corrupt leaders of this country has reduce youths to....

Personal assistant u go wash her cloths and others home chores....
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Here2BustnScrew: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
donald1010:
Just last week Monday,I went for an interview somewhere around surulere.we were 6guys that went for the interview.and the woman said she needed just one person for the position. She called me on that same Monday night to resume tomorrow for the job,but unfortunately I had an urgent travel the next day being Tuesday.I told her that I was actually on my way travelling. I begged her to give me till Friday so I'd return and resume,she accepted. I was keeping her updated with calls and sms.Then when I returned on Friday,i called her, she asked me to leave it till Monday to resume.on Saturday i sent her a happy weekend msg and asked after her family?then she called me back and said to me "don't you think u re bigger than this job u applied for"? I want to give u something more befitting than that position u applied for, she asked,"can u work as my personal assistant and also be the coordinator of my company"? Wow! My head swells. Immediately I grabbed it and started thanking her and God..she said she wanted to advertise it on Nairaland for the position of her personal assistant and coordinator,but her spirit accepted me and with the rate at which i usually communicate with her always and with respect made her to see me as an idle person for the position...because she believe in communication... That just how I got the job o and I have resumed today..she also promised that in four-five months time she'll make sure I get a company car.
So my fellow nairalanders, believe in ur dreams,be prayerful,be communicative and be respectful to people..it has worked for me,so I strongly believe that it will surely work for everyone of us IJN!
congrats but why must we always abbreviate "In Jesus Name"..
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2015
donald1010:
Just last week Monday,I went for an interview somewhere around surulere.we were 6guys that went for the interview.and the woman said she needed just one person for the position. She called me on that same Monday night to resume tomorrow for the job,but unfortunately I had an urgent travel the next day being Tuesday.I told her that I was actually on my way travelling. I begged her to give me till Friday so I'd return and resume,she accepted. I was keeping her updated with calls and sms.Then when I returned on Friday,i called her, she asked me to leave it till Monday to resume.on Saturday i sent her a happy weekend msg and asked after her family?then she called me back and said to me "don't you think u re bigger than this job u applied for"? I want to give u something more befitting than that position u applied for, she asked,"can u work as my personal assistant and also be the coordinator of my company"? Wow! My head swells. Immediately I grabbed it and started thanking her and God..she said she wanted to advertise it on Nairaland for the position of her personal assistant and coordinator,but her spirit accepted me and with the rate at which i usually communicate with her always and with respect made her to see me as an idle person for the position...because she believe in communication... That just how I got the job o and I have resumed today..she also promised that in four-five months time she'll make sure I get a company car.
So my fellow nairalanders, believe in ur dreams,be prayerful,be communicative and be respectful to people..it has worked for me,so I strongly believe that it will surely work for everyone of us IJN!

J[size=14pt]obs are springing up every day in Nigeria. even with all the job adverts we see on Niaraland. [/size]

more for other qualified Nigerian youths till there is no unemployed.

I guess GEJ is working till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nstella(f): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Congrat to you.please alert us of any vancy.am badly in need of job.God bless
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Lumpyy(f): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats sir oo,i hope to share my testimony soon IJN!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by tenry(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Soo happy for you my brother. Humility is a virtue, keep being urself and God will always see u through in all your endeavors.

Best of luck.
Iya Laisi, what happened to your tongue in that pix? You wanna lick some water?
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
macklef:
Cool. So hope d salary is worth it o. Or na make we sha comot 4 house parole. Lol

#jealousy errywhere

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2015
idu1:
You got a job in what they called 'one man business' and you are happy undecided

See what corrupt leaders of this country has reduce youths to....

Personal assistant u go wash her cloths and others home chores....

#AnodaBadBelly...if you make inquiry you 'll find out this guy is jobless.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by zavia(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
praise God ! am very much happy for you
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by hriz(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2015
donald1010:
oya link me up any vacancy oo psyquez@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Mightyguy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats bro ur best is yet 2 cum
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Segziee(f): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats!!!! He will take you to greater heights......
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by idu1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
BiggyB242:

that's your opinion....
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by wisolf(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats bro,wish u more of such good news
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
donald1010:
mehn im so happy for you!! may GOD give me a job too soonest

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by cecekim(f): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
BiggyB242:

Hahahahaha grin grin.
U are mean.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
cecekim:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha grin grin.
U are mean.

Humans are so annoying,"A" will be bare footed but laughing @ "B" saying his pair of shoes 're fake just to console him/herself..Trust me if he had that opportunity he would have resumed the next day.That's the reason most times I don't listen to people's opinion.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by eightsin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Olutola88(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS donald1010

I don't know if I'm the only one that found this testimony funny. I was just laughing while reading.

I pray the Lord that gave you this job will also give you everything you need to keep it.

My Advice:

Don't relax: Now you have a job, please endeavour to learn quickly and develop yourself personally. Since it's not a so big company, you will need to do a whole lot of personal development so as to stay relevant.

Try and improve your Writing skills & overall command of the English Language ( you will really need it to work well as a PA & Coordinator)

Be Honest: Integrity has always been a virtue and will continue to be. You have to be an employee with strong moral principles. Adhere to standards, Maintain confidentiality & Question inappropriate behaviours. Make sure you do not let your boss down.

So help you God

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Olutola88(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
macklef:
Cool. So hope d salary is worth it o. Or na make we sha comot 4 house parole. Lol
It doesn't matter if it's even 20K. This dude sounds very exhilarated about the job. His happiness is the most important thing. I just pray he gets happier and happier by the day.

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Heymus(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:

Dangerous mistake
congratulate him, obviously its a typo error, ideal. Congrats man.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Jimohsunday: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congratulations
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by adahgold(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tell us which kind job be that nah,praise God name in full.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by ekmaxop: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats bro
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;
http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html
http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
If the links don't go through, pls contact me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp and I'll send you my correct link.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by afanide: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tenny10:

I'm happy for you o. Keep holding unto God, be honest and transparent. Also remember to pay your due to God and never forget the son of whom you are. Help out people when you are in the capacity to do so and see God enlarge you in a geometric portion. Accept my warmest congratulations once again.

You Talk more Like WINNER (LFC)! Are you
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by afanide: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
HEAVENS ON EARTH.................. IT'S OUR YEAR........
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Obaino2013(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats!!!

But you haven't said what you guys are into.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by macklef(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
BiggyB242:

#jealousy errywhere
lol. Yh right.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by macklef(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Olutola88:
It doesn't matter if it's even 20K. This dude sounds very exhilarated about the job. His happiness is the most important thing. I just pray he gets happier and happier by the day.
lol. Nawaoo. U makin it sound like am an enemy of progres. I was just teasing d dude o.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Olutola88(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
macklef:
lol. Nawaoo. U makin it sound like am an enemy of progres. I was just teasing d dude o.
lmao! No b so o! I just dey stylishly tell u say e be like say d money make sense for d guy. Me sef like money o! I no sure say u like money reach me sef. Pple wey no me for here sabi say my mouth wide small *winks*
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Karleb(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:

Dangerous mistake

I believe the op meant ideal and not idle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? / Free Nigeria Navy Past Questions And Answers / Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.