Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Vin Diesel Names New Baby After Paul Walker ... Read More At Thenet.ng/2015/03 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vin Diesel Names New Baby After Paul Walker ... Read More At Thenet.ng/2015/03 (867 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG / Vin Diesel Names Daughter After Late Fast And Furious Co-star, Paul Walker / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vin Diesel Names New Baby After Paul Walker ... Read More At Thenet.ng/2015/03 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Vin Diesel has named his new baby in honour of his late pal, Paul Walker. The 47-year-old actor was left devastated when his Fast and Furious co-star died in a car accident in November 2013 but he has ensured his pal’s memory will live on after he and girlfriend, Paloma Jiminez – with who he already has kids, six-year-old Hania and four-year-old Vincent – decided to call their baby girl, Pauline. Speaking on the ‘Today’ show, Vin said: ‘I named her Pauline.’ ‘There’s no other person that I’m thinking about as I’m cutting this umbilical cord.’ ‘I knew he was there and I felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my memory, a part of my world.’ Vin has previously spoken of his late friend’s close bond with his kids and how much the actor, who had a 16-year-old daughter, Meadow, with ex-girlfriend Rebecca Soteros, loved being an ‘uncle’ to the children. Sharing a picture of Paul with Hania as a baby on the anniversary of the ‘Eight Below’ star’s death, Vin wrote: ‘He was a part of so much in my life…long personal talks with my mother or babysitting the Alpha Angel…he took a certain pride in being uncle Pablo…after all, we were filming a scene in ‘FF4′ the day she was born, and he, being the only one I told, encouraged me to go in and cut the umbilical cord.’ ‘He was an important part of my transition into fatherhood…that healthy family member, with the most positive outlook on life…A year ago today…a year of mourning…and his absence still leaves me speechless. We miss you Pablo.’...

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/03/vin-diesel-names-new-baby-after-paul-walker/ Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

Re: Vin Diesel Names New Baby After Paul Walker ... Read More At Thenet.ng/2015/03 by Merlissa(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Speechless and Touching
Re: Vin Diesel Names New Baby After Paul Walker ... Read More At Thenet.ng/2015/03 by am0s(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lawmaker-elect Desmond Elliot Spotted On The Set Of New Movie / ''I Never Saw It Coming''; Machine Gun Kelly Confirms Dating Rumours With Amber / Nairalanders, Do Guys Still Value Decent Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.