Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (43319 Views)

Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by MaQuin(f): 10:56am On May 16, 2016
[img]http://i1.wp.com/admin.thenet.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/imade2.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=595%2C597[/img]

On Saturday May 14, 2016, Davido’s first child, Imade Aurora Oluwadamilola Adeleke celebrated her first birthday and a star-studded gig was thrown for her the following day, Sunday May 15, 2016.

The party was held at her grandfather’s residence at Esther Adeleke Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, with her mother conspicuously missing.

On Saturday (her actual birthday), Imade spent the day with her mum, Sophie Momodu. We learnt that Sophie and her daughter decided to have a mother-daughter day away from family and friends.

However, we were told that Ms. Momodu was ‘bounced’ from the Sunday soirée that had celebrities like Tiwa Savage, 2face Idibia, P-Square and others in attendance

http://timeline.ng/2016/05/net-exclusive-davidos-baby-mama-absent-as-tiwa-savage-psquare-turn-up-for-imades-1st-birthday-party/

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Tolexander: 10:58am On May 16, 2016
Must these exuberant kid and paedophile use everything about this innocent baby disturb the media?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by queenst(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2016
g
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 11:02am On May 16, 2016
but Y nah
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by tyson99(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2016
k
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 11:07am On May 16, 2016
tatafo....where u there

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Enahi(f): 11:13am On May 16, 2016
Davido will always be childish must the whole world know that he doesn't like his babymama.

17 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by goldbim(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2016
Not again,pls..we had enough drama to entertain us from this people few months ago...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Enahi(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Must these exuberant kid and paedophile use everything about this innocent baby disturb the media?

As in eh Davido is not wise at all, na little Imade I pity Sha the girl will grow up to realize that her dad hates her mum!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 11:17am On May 16, 2016
Enahi:
Davido will always be childish must the whole world know that he doesn't like his babymama.

Blame the lady who decided to have a child with him that's one of the disadvantages of baby mama syndrome(you must not get along with the father as long as he pays child's support).

45 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by vizkiz: 11:18am On May 16, 2016
being a baby mama does not guarantee passage to a guy's heart...but these hoes wouldn't wanna learn undecided

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Enahi(f): 11:22am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:

Blame the lady who decided to have a child with him that's one of the disadvantages of baby mama syndrome(you must not get along with the father as long as he pays child's support).

Yeah you are right wonder what She saw in Davido. But then I feel they shouldn't display their hatred for each other in presence of the child.

Anyway who am I to judge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Tolexander: 11:23am On May 16, 2016
Enahi:

As in eh Davido is not wise at all, na little Imade I pity Sha the girl will grow up to realize that her dad hates her mum!
sister,

Both Davido and Sophie are senseless!

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Timolanki(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2016
Sometimes these celebrities tell u their age by there action.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Eboski(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2016
very bad of Davido.....

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 11:47am On May 16, 2016
I wonder y this two cant respect themselves for the sake of this little girl, imagine the kind of insults she will get from her future classmates if her parents continues this way angry

Davido has to learn to include her in any event that concerns d baby afterall he knew he dosnt like her but still went ahead to sleep with her.

They shuld strike a balance for d babys sake!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by hazyfm: 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by DICKtator: 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
Wicked!
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by missKiffy(f): 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
How true is this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by NwaNimo1(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
She should go and look for a husband.....how long does she wanna be tagged Baba Mama

7 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by holluwai(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
I have been waiting for this story....lol
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by omanifrank(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
ok na
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by ChappyChase: 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
Hian!
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by agarawu23(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
Drama
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Jamean(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
Irrespective of the loggerheads between parents, I totally do not support bouncing her from her own baby's party. The typical African man thinks the woman is a lesser owner of a child and can relate with the child arms length of the mother as he pleases. I believe once you have a child with someone you both are connected for life.

What happened to all the sweet nothings he told her during their moments of pleasure?

Davido should suck it in.

4 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by onstelly(f): 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
vizkiz:
being a baby mama does not guarantee passage to a guy's heart...but these hoes wouldn't wanna learn undecided
Stop calling women hoes vizkiz

11 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
S
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Category1: 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
[size=15pt]davido love this him pikin too much, I wish all young guys can be like davido[/size]
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by MrFootball(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
Dats kinda harsh smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) / Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.