Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

D-one Is Too Strict; Says Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D-one Is Too Strict; Says Wife (716 Views)

Ubi Franklin Feeling Bad, Says Wife Wasn't With Him At Church Service. / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / Nollywood Actor Hafiz Oyetoro Saka Says Wife Is Getting Fatter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D-one Is Too Strict; Says Wife by worlings: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
HOW do you feel when your husband openly refers to you as his partner?

I feel very wonderful and I will say there is nothing more than a husband appreciating his wife and openly acknowledging same. What you mean to him and how he perceives you, go a long way. We women don’t actually ask for much. We only ask for the commitment and the assurance from our husbands, that, ‘Look, you mean a lot to me and I love you so much, thank you for tolerating me.’ With that, what else can you ask or wish for? So, I am very happy and I am very privileged to be alive with my whole family. It is a God-given privilege.

But then, why do you think your husband shows open admiration for you?

Yes, he openly says that I am a strong force in his life, but I don’t think I am that force really. God is the force behind our union. He is the ultimate force for the career of my husband; I am just the vessel He uses to achieve that great aim in D-One’s life. Of course, I support my husband hundred percent. I support him to achieve anything legitimate that will keep him going strong as the head of our family. I adore him as my head crown and the patriarch of our family. He is my husband and my role as his wife is to support him and give him all it takes for him to manage the pressure of running the home front. I think I am very fulfilled to have been described that way. But ultimately, God is the founding Father of our love life. Our appreciation goes to Him.

He recently went into politics, did you support his decision and were you not afraid that politics is a dirty game?

Like I said earlier, I will continue to support my husband in any decision he takes, if it is not to rob or steal. If it is to serve his people and add his knowledge to the development of humanity, why not? Why won’t I support him to work and serve this family as the head of the family? I think I will do well supporting him. When he was going into politics, I was the first person he shared the experience with. He didn’t just go into politics, he was called upon to serve by his people and he was convinced that his presence was needed. Severally, during our campaign activities in Odogbolu, people were treating us like stars. It was like a great homecoming and I couldn’t believe for a second that a people will so much cherish change like that. So, I feel honoured that D-One is my better half. My husband is a loveable personality and that is one thing that has worked for him so far. He is a leader in all ramifications; I am his number one fan and anything I can do to support him, I do.

And talking about politics being a dirty game, politics is not dirty; it is the attitude that people bring into it that makes it dirty. My husband contested for a position in his constituency and because he respected constituted authority, when he was asked to step down, he did. But he was never dirty about it. He continued to support the party and because of his genuine intention for quality leadership, he was appointed as a member of the Media and Publicity Committee for His Excellency, Governor Ibikunle Amosun. That alone speaks loud of his philosophy. He has been able to define politics and change the perception about how it is being played. Politics is not dirty; it is the attitude that people bring to it, that gives it a negative or positive colour.

Read More: [url]http://hypestationng.com/d-one-is-too-strict-wife-says/
[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Be Carefull, What Opened ADAM'S Eyes Also Closed... / Drama Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Owes N192,000 On Fake Designers(screenshot) / Desmond Elliot 'all Smiles' As He Receives His Certificate Of Return - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.