Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why My Marriage Crashed – Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Marriage Crashed – Monalisa Chinda (707 Views)

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Marriage Crashed – Monalisa Chinda by ebiscoshadrack1: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda has come out personal in an interview with Playground TV where she talks about her crashed marriage and why she regrets been divorced.

The Rivers state actress who is the first born in a family of four daughters and two sons said her marriage failed because her partner wasn’t willing to make the marriage work.

The actress said she regrets being divorced because as the first daughter from a royal family, it was never expected that she will walk out of her.....Read More>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/why-my-marriage-crashed-monalisa-chinda.html

Re: Why My Marriage Crashed – Monalisa Chinda by gragraboy: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2015
She is free?...let me try my luck
Re: Why My Marriage Crashed – Monalisa Chinda by phintohlar(f): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Shey oro niyen
Re: Why My Marriage Crashed – Monalisa Chinda by Penssuwa(m): 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
okay, neeeext!

(1) (Reply)

50 Cents Wins Big On The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea [see Photos] / Checkout Alibaba's Comment On Comrade Oshiomole's Kiss With Lara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.