Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO (1715 Views)

Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer / D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by olumide1911: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
An angry father who did not want a young man to have anything to do with his daughter has killed the poor bury and connived with the police to bury his body.

The River Basin Authority, Mile 8 area of Calabar, Cross River State, has been thrown into total confusion as one, Godwin Elewana, has been accused of murdering a 22-year-old boy, Douglas Ojugbo, for daring to have love affairs with his daughter on March 10, 2015.
Not done with shooting the boy to death, Elewana who is siad to be very influential in the community, connived with the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the area and hurriedly buried the dead body in a shallow grave at night.
According to eyewitnesses who narrated the incident to Cross River Watch, Elewana is described as a very and troublesome man, killed Ojugbo because he did not approve of the deceased relationship with his daughter.
A resident reported:
"The girl’s father had warned the small boy not to come near the daughter again. That is what we were made to understand but the two of them could not leave themselves and we hear that it is because of that that the man decided to take that horrible action.
On that fateful evening, we saw the man running after the boy who was panting and running but the man caught up with him around the basin authority gate there and shot him with a gun.
After shooting him, he dragged him into his car and drove off. All of us were running for our dear lives because like I said, that man is dangerous and everyone around know him for that."
After shooting the boy in the arm and leg, Elewana reportedly allowed the boy to bleed to death in his car and drove the corpse to the Federal Housing Police station in Calabar, where the DPO ordered that the boy's body be taken to the Goldie Cemetery and buried without an autopsy or investigation carried out or the parents of the victim informed. read more ... http://naijasweetgist..com/2015/03/wicked-father-murders-daughters-lover.html

Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by Acekidc4(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Such Wickedness!!!
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
It will never be well with the man for wasting this young man's life. angry
RIP to the Dead.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't know why guyz of nowadays are so senseless. I don't think I will ever continue a relationship with someone whose parent are seen to be wicked. He was warned. Now the girl will move on with her life. 22yrs? This boy should be busy with his studies. Misplaced priority. Rip anyway. U dug ur own grave boy.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by ginawest(f): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
espn:
I don't know why guyz of nowadays are so senseless. I don't think I will ever continue a relationship with someone whose parent are seen to be wicked. He was warned. Now the girl will move on with her life. 22yrs? This boy should be busy with his studies. Misplaced priority. Rip anyway. U dug ur own grave boy.
I tink u shud kip quiet..so d man shud b applauded for killing d boy abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
I tink u shud kip quiet..so d man shud b applauded for killing d boy abi?
why not just stfu.. by d way always try and digest comment b4 u jump to quote. Never u quote me again. I can't blame u normal african mentality. Just call a spade a spade. Kindly face ur studies. Don't quote me.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by ginawest(f): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
espn:
why not just stfu.. by d way always try and digest comment b4 u jump to quote. Never u quote me again. I can't blame u normal african mentality. Just call a spade a spade. Kindly face ur studies. Don't quote me.
OK...I won't quote u again provided u don't make stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
OK...I won't quote u again provided u don't make stupid comments
and who is making the silly comment. Where in my comment did I commend the man for his act.. common be pragmatic with the way you reason things out. At 22 he was running after a girl when he's meant to be busy with his life or studies. Ooh his parent will be so proud of him now I guess. Der sons life was cut short at a tender age because of a girl..common reason.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by ginawest(f): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
espn:
and who is making the silly comment. Where in my comment did I commend the man for his act.. common be pragmatic with the way you reason things out. At 22 he was running after a girl when he's meant to be busy with his life or studies. Ooh his parent will be so proud of him now I guess. Der sons life was cut short at a tender age because of a girl..common reason.
buh dre r a million ways to voice awt ur opinion oda dan calling guyz senseless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by pojophilius(m): 4:41am On Mar 24, 2015
espn:
U r a fool!!
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2015
pojophilius:

U r a fool!!
ur father is a fool.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by pojophilius(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2015
espn:
ur father is a fool.
D same word ur mum told u dis mrng,,can u nw c dat I'm ryt,retarded nimcompoop!!!
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
pojophilius:

D same word ur mum told u dis mrng,,can u nw c dat I'm ryt,retarded nimcompoop!!!
Bleep off.mwith dat ur ugly face.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by StevinMorgan(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Is a waooo, upon all the girls for that area na only the man daughter you see to love, truly love is blind. RIP. As for the man if em wife father been shoot am em for no live till dis day, he must be brought to book..
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by esther1994(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Youthful lust, rest in peace
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Rest in Peace, Douglas! sad

He was my senior in the secondary school I attended, a year ahead. embarassed
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
espn:
Seriously?? undecided
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by cherrybrown(f): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2015
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by pojophilius(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
espn:
Kingkong 1st born,,ma regards to ur ape dad...
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by pojophilius(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
espn:
Kingkong jnr...ma regards to ur father
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
pojophilius:

product of wrong issue..
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by espn(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
pojophilius:

product of wrong issue..infected sperm.
Re: Such A Wicked World! Wicked Father Murders Daughter's Lover, Connives With DPO by pojophilius(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
espn:
product of wrong issue..infected sperm.
Show me dafuq u r.....or are u dah ugly??

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In David Meister Outfit To Onyinye Caters' Wedding(pics) / Meet Identical Twins Who Spent $200k On Plastic Surgery And Share One Boyfriend! / Gals Are Just Crazy See What This Naija Babe Did To Her Ex Bf For Breaking Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.