Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Gals Are Just Crazy See What This Naija Babe Did To Her Ex Bf For Breaking Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gals Are Just Crazy See What This Naija Babe Did To Her Ex Bf For Breaking Up (1716 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gals Are Just Crazy See What This Naija Babe Did To Her Ex Bf For Breaking Up by hubs: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
A guy named Charles Ajayi took to Facebook to narrate how his girlfriend, a girl named Josephine Oriwoh, bathed him with hot water after he ended their two year relationship. This happened yesterday when the lady was invited the Ajayi’s elder sister’s wedding. The lady has since been arrested.
Read what the guy wrote on Facebook below AND FULL STORY >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/some-gals-are-just-crazzzzy-see-what.html

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed United Nations World Peace Ambassador / How A Visit To Ibb’s Mansion In Minna Niger State Almost Killed Me / She Is My First Love ” – Paul And Anita Okoye Share Their Love Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.