Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set (70909 Views)

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Actress Moyo Lawal Beaten Mercilessly By Sugar Daddy's Wife / Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by obynoses(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2015
I have watched dat movie...it is a scene in a movie. lol..kate doesnt dress dat hargard to public places talkless of a market place. poster u de jolojolo.o...ar u an APC Member? Liars. GEJ FOREVER.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by wordcat(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Is there any way Kate could wear that "Christian mother" skirt to the market?

This is a pure movie scene joor.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by fashrola(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Walexey:
Haba Kate Henshaw with all her money will dress like that to the market, I smell fish and rat!
relax ur nerves that's a movie scene jare
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by justi4jesu(f): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2015
sorepco:
that is y u read b4 commenting ...had they read it to find out why she fought they would have understood that it was a set....black ma and reading is like petrol and fire!!! why oh why??

Did you also not read angry angry I said title is misleading, u sef try read and understand.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by yahx(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2015
This is a movie scene
Not for your
Nigerians just pick movie scene nd give it another topic

Kate won't dress dis way to the market 4real
She won't even fight a market woman with her exposure
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by meforyou1(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Op, u are stupid. Change the title of your story
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Bigcake: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2015
cozy7:
So interesting when pple who deserves sth gets it. Na MAMA PEACE remain.........come Saturday!
You must be a fool, cant you read and understand that it was a scene in a movie directed by Tchidi . Enemies of progress will all die young.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Stevano007(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2015
This was a Movie

Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Bigcake:
You must be a fool, cant you read and understand that it was a scene in a movie directed by Tchidi . Enemies of progress will all die young.

Are you serious?? I'm a director now? shocked shocked undecided undecided embarassed embarassed

Yay!!!! *skelewu*
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Kirinwa: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Well as Kate Henshaw's PRO and spokes person(i.v) I wish to tell the general public that this was one of the rehearsals to the up coming movie, "Public Assault".

It promises to be interesting when released. Watch out for it.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by absoluteSuccess: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Kate, go and beat your own back now now, you hear?
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by daf1: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Dis must be in a movie joo.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by ruddylicious: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
angryRubbish!!! This is the height of it. Stop misleading people
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Na film joor
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by dewstar: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
cozy7:
So interesting when pple who deserves sth gets it. Na MAMA PEACE remain.........come Saturday!

See your life? Learn not to be controlled by headlines, you will not hear.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Y'all should chill and read it again. Its a movie scene, they just gave it a sensational heading but if you bother to read the story, you'll understand better.. undecided undecided. Na wa for us o!! embarassed
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by sorepco(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
lol...so u can read??

cozy7:
U sound like a renowned fool.....plz how old are u, boy!
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Bigcake: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2015
tchidi:

Are you serious?? I'm a director now? shocked shocked undecided undecided embarassed embarassed

Yay!!!! *skelewu*
Why chose to stay in the desert?
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Melahou(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2015
raayah:

Exactly! Just imagine this post. At least the title should have said " kate Henshaw fighting in a movie set" but instead the mods post a very misleading title. Why?

do you know the meaning of "don't judge a book by its cover"
how is the title misleading...you don't conclude a subject matter by its title
read the content then understand what its saying.
the title is "catchy"so that people like you will be eager to read it.

thats how newspapers and other make sell.

am sure you don't read books to understand this
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by anytexy: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2015
mumu OP.
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by raayah(f): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Melahou:

do you know the meaning of "don't judge a book by its cover"
how is the title misleading...you don't conclude a subject matter by its title
read the content then understand what its saying.
the title is "catchy"so that people like you will be eager to read it.

thats how newspapers and other make sell.

am sure you don't read books to understand this

"Beaten Mercilessly", No matter your explanation, the truth is that the title of the post is misleading. Nairaland is one of the most popular forums in Nigeria. It doesn't need misleading titles.

The only reason why you are defending this article is because it is on the front page and the mods allowed it. If it were a normal post , people would have been insulting OP!

How are you sure I don't read books? I can't take people who result to personal attacks seriously. I will not respond to you anymore. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by viczing(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Where are the pictures

You've seen it
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Bigcake:
Why chose to stay in the desert?

grin grin

My side of the north is a desert during the dry season...
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Melahou(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
vega84:
Pls who ever owns or manages nairaland is nt in any way trying @ all. This site is turning into a child's play on daily basis where kids and stupid bloggers will post al manner of rubbish to waste our time here to be frank am really getting tired of all ths OMG!, see this, see that, click here click this link and so on. I personally think too much of everything is boring. So who ever is in charge I think u got work to do here. #vegatalks#

constructive criticism is allowed...things cant just go the way everyone wants.
but when you do not prefer solution or recommend a way forward, then its better
you sit down and keep quiet...
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
igbsam:
Thunder fire you OP
Seconded
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Bigcake: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
tchidi:

grin grin

My side of the north is a desert during the dry season...
Kacha abinchi? Mesunanki?
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by haibe(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
bigv:
Young man are you High on Chemical weapon? angry
Most peeps comment after reading the caption dude. Not everyone is slowpoke tongue

then you must be gullible, making conclusion so quickly from a caption grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by anytexy: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
haibe:

then you must be gullible, making conclusion so quickly from a caption grin
Hmmmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by XBLadez: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
vega84:
Pls who ever owns or manages nairaland is nt in any way trying @ all. This site is turning into a child's play on daily basis where kids and stupid bloggers will post al manner of rubbish to waste our time here to be frank am really getting tired of all ths OMG!, see this, see that, click here click this link and so on. I personally think too much of everything is boring. So who ever is in charge I think u got work to do here. #vegatalks#
The interest is to pull more traffic, your satisfaction is second place
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol@fight very funny sha
Re: Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set by Walexey(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
sorepco:
r u normal? did u read at all? wanna hide something from a dumb black man? put it in a book!! its a film dumbo

olodo I know it's a movie, dumbass nigga thinks he's smart.... don't i hav freedom of comment again see me see wahala oh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada / Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.