Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us (738 Views)

Free E-book On Your Favourite Food Recipes / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? / 11 Signs And Symbols On Food And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by iphanyiuma(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello everyone
A man once said he will not get married until he sees a woman that can cook properly and many people affirmed to that hmm quite serious, well am a fan of good food and I can't say I have a particular favourite food because I eat everything long as it smells niceembarassed...but I don't get tired of eating rice whether fried jollof concussion or even with oil and salt embarassed I love rice and my bad table manner is that I smell everything I eat. Kinda weird. So share with us let's keep the fun going
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by SuperSuave(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
I really like beans, I like rice too and that's why I love rice and beans together(+friedplantain if available) fried rice and salad is a special delicacy I like to eat on special days only.
My bad table manner....erm...maybe not drinking water until after finishing the food. undecided
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by shawnfamous(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eating upside down
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eating and operating my phone...
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
I like rice too and that's why I love rice and beans together(+ friedplantain if available)
dude I'm always available. angry angry
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by iphanyiuma(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
FriedPlantain forgive him for he knows not what he Just did gringrin
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by SuperSuave(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
lol baba no vex. Them still never chop you finish grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Food? And Your Bad Table Manner: Share With Us by oluwadamilolah(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2015
I like rice, my bad table manner is i talk at times when eating

(1) (Reply)

(video) Man Eats Flesh From His Leg To Find Out What Humans Taste Like / A Nairalander Broke The Foodness World Record By Making The Fastest Sandwich / Diet-friendly Burgers: Recipe Ideas And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.