Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Abundant Food For Mankind - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Abundant Food For Mankind (759 Views)

Food For Thought!!!! Did You Know!!! / Simple Food For Pregnant Ladies! / Food For 300 Guests + Wedding Cake For 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abundant Food For Mankind by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am so passionate about cooking and eating healthy food in different varieties. That is why lam always excited when the rain starts pouring because of the basket full of goodies it brings with it.
...........ls it colours or just the freshness?

The market is always my favourite place to visit, owning to bright colours of varieties of fruits and vegetables that you will find in the market.

God truly loves us mankind by blessing us with the rain which gives us varieties of delicious fruits, vegetables and grains to make different recipes.

Oooh! How I love the colours of fruits in all shades,the freshness of vegetables ,the pleasant smell of sea foods and the nutritional values of grains we eat.

Longing to eat lots of snails in pepper sauce,ooh periwinkles in okra soup with lots of fish,my longing will not be complete without eating lots of fresh pumpkin leaves(ugu soup)with lots of assorted in it,roasted corn,cooked corn and beans is a pleasant meal to eat,sweet and succulent fruits and the bountiful blessings is endless.

So what are we all waiting for?Let's all start enjoying the numerous blessings of God in food basket as the rainy season starts....***winks***

Nafi's Random Musings@
www.nafisustain.com

(1) (Reply)

Remsol Ofada Brown Rice / Get A Haier Thermocool Plastic Kettle For Ngn3,400 / Get Empowered With The Trending Food Bizness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.