Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. (957 Views)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / What Are The Career Opportunities For A Nutrition And Dietetics Graduate / Are There Any Prospects In Studying Nutrition And Dietetics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by Coolboyz: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello nairalanders.
I am a young guy that is desperate for university admission this year.
I have spent years at home. The reason is not far fetched. It's because I have always opted for competitive courses.
Last year, I received a very big shock when a lady that her jamb and post jamb scores were lower than mine gained admission, but I didn't gain (we applied for same course nd we 're from the same catchment area)
So this year, I decided to go for a course that is less competitive. I chose NUTRITION AND DIETITICS.
Now that brings about my questions.
1) As a man, is the course good for me?
2) Will I be considered in coys where micro biologists and food technologists are needed?
3) If I'm employed, will the course bring about good cash?
4) Can I do my masters in microbiology? ( because I will like to lecture, but not all schools offer the course. So to avoid limitation)

I NEED YOU ADVICES.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

cc:
1forall, CrazyMan
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes to all your questions...

Msc Food Technology/Nutrition seems to be narrowed down... So in some cases, people with Bsc Microbiology goes for Msc in Nutrition/Dietitics, and not the other way round. Well, I dont know much about science, but I believe people who got ideas here will help.

Best of luck!!!
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by Coolboyz: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Msc Food Technology/Nutrition seems to be narrowed down... So in some cases, people with Bsc Microbiology goes for Msc in Nutrition/Dietitics, and not the other way round. Well, I dont know much about science, but I believe people who got ideas here will help.

Best of luck!!!

Tnks dear
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
why didn't u ask b4 applying?
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by VickyRotex(f): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Coolboyz:

Tnks dear

You welcome
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by Coolboyz: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
tonywirelex:
why didn't u ask b4 applying?
I can still go for jamb change of course. That's why I want your views.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by eleko1: 5:36am On Mar 24, 2015
cool
VickyRotex:

Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! Male, But Wants To Study Nutrition And Dietitics. by Coolboyz: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
1forall nd CrazyMan. Please give this worthy thread the honour it deserves.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed Shockingly Simple But Powerful Secrets To Generate 5 Figure / AIMS F FOOD Owning My Uncle Almost A Year Sslary / Do You Want To Work At Vconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.