Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class (7737 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. / Old Pictures Of Wizkid And Davido As Secondary School Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by omanifrank(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2015
[center][/center]

Whatever the event maybe, these students are meant to be the leaders of tomorrow.

I wonder what the teachers were doing when this was happening…

The girls are just enjoying themselves… Our Future mothers..
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2015
shocked shocked WTF... Children of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by ALAYORMII: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2015
This is what education has turned to in Niger Area
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Most of our present day leaders(political, tradItional, religious) did something of this nature during their time, therefore it doesn't stop these students from being leaders of tomorrow
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2015
this girl(circled) is a star in the making, it takes talent to look back while rocking ape-style lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Next BBA stars
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by nairalife2013(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2015
I hav heard of a scene like this where in the process, one male student was greatly arouse and he stealthily undo his zip n parted d female's student's pan ties n drove his stiffly erect manlines into her obviously we t womanlinez and drifted on, & d rest , one by one, morbidly inspired, follow suit.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by DonaldGenes(m): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2015
We al know the Main Product of this which is nothing but..

9months
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by liljboy(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2015
I blame GEJ...#fasholajoker
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by brainpower(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2015
THIS IS WRONG. The parents and teachers of nowadays are not doing enough and I think a greater blame should go to the parents. A child that has good morals from home, will find it difficult to do this. They may change when they get older but atleast not this young.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by pretydiva(f): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Many parents ve failed 2 bring up their children in d fear of d lord. Smh
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by Rexhenrex(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2015
the teachers deserve to be sacked for allowing this to happen under there nose.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by davidbanner(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2015
liljboy:
I blame GEJ...#fasholajoker

Don't blame GEJ for other people mistake..... don't base your judgement on sentiments.... shey na Jona go teach or guide them...... Go Sidon jare
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by liljboy(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2015
davidbanner:

Don't blame GEJ for other people mistake..... don't base your judgement on sentiments.... shey na Jona go teach or guide them...... Go Sidon jare
google "#fasholajoker", then come back and modify your post
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by stinggy(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
MrPresident:
this girl(circled) is a star in the making, it takes talent to look back while rocking ape-style lipsrsealed
Perv... SMDH tongue
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by Holywizard: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
I love it!!!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by TheFilmmaker: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
MrPresident:

Bros eh, you don spoil me finish.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by kellyJames5(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
It might be a drama scene cry
You never can tell.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by ekmaxop: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;
http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html
http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
If the links don't go through, pls contact me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp and I'll send you my correct link.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by solodox(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
liljboy:
google "#fasholajoker", then come back and modify your post

response orv life!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Students Rocking Each Other In Class by darmys(f): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][/center]

Whatever the event maybe, these students are meant to be the leaders of tomorrow.

I wonder what the teachers were doing when this was happening…

The girls are just enjoying themselves… Our Future mothers..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Finally Meets His Twin Brother. / Who Needs A Chair With This Kind Of Bum Bum – Fans Tells Tonto Dikeh / Linda Ikeji Is An Hermaphrodite - Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.